Jobless, homeless & broke!

• Been a few rough months and I have found myself evicted from my home, charged with injury to the property that I was renting and now am living with my mother. In the meantime I had a car accident which I recovered from but money is so tight! I thought my job had so much promise and without warning I am now also jobless which means I am broke!

I am so confused! I do not know whether to stay in this area and seek work or go to another area towards to beach to find work. I don't know if I should stay living at moms or what. I just don't know! It has been a tramatic month for me! It also has me loosing my dogs! I have to call tomorrow to say I can not take them back and that breaks my heart to no expressing words! My kids are also getting ready to leave for their grandparents and I am concerned about that to. The guy I have been seeing who caused part of my situation is still in my life and trying so hard to make things up to me. I just don't know if I am coming or going!

Any ideas? Moving, job, finances, dogs, kids or other half? I feel like I am in state of limbo just waiting to see what God has planned next. I feel like it will be something great but in the meantime I just need some advice!

Thanks

Sandra

10-23-1972

• Dear Endless1987,

I don't think you are the only one experiencing bad times. The economy is in such bad shape and many of us are struggling everyday just to make ends meet.

I would suggest to stay with your mom until things start to stabalize in your life. Keep looking for work...newspaper, craig's list, websites,etc.

Also check with your local churches to get extra help.

By staying at your mom's maybe you can save some money until you can be on your own.

As for your kids...how old are they? Were you able to talk with them so they can understand this situation? Usually kids bounce back.

As for your friend I hope you both can work things out.

Keep looking up because that is the only way to get out of this situation,

Rooster5

• Thanks Rooster. Been staying at the homeless shelter for a few days now. My mom and I got into it and I left. Trying to keep my head up so I can figure out how to get out of all this. Seems like I may be getting my job back in some ways but it will be at a new store at the beach!! Praying this will really pan out!

The kids are 14 & 17. They will be arriving at the shelter this Friday. I am praying they will be able to handle it as we have a 5pm curfew!!! They have been doing really good so far with everything and just want to be able to stay with me regardless of where that is at. I am thankful for them!

My fiancee and I are doing our best to try to figure out all this together. I am thankful that he has not walked away from this whole situation and that to me says a whole lot about him. Even though there is pain there that he caused I feel like we had this experience to help someone else out in the future.

Thanks for your time. If you have any other thoughts or if anyone else does please feel free to share!

🙂

• Dear Endless1987,

I am sorry you and your mom could not see eye to eye. But you made it to a shelter and they can help you apply for all the benefits you are entitled to receive...especially in housing.

I know it is embarrasing but at least you are getting some help to get you back on your feet once again.

I think the kids will bounce back. The shelter should be providing you and your family with counseling.

It is great that you may get your job back and even greater at the new store near the beach.

I love to be near the beach myself. So I think it is a diamond in the rough.

I am sending you a hug through the cosmic and hope it reaches you.

Remember keeping looking up to catch all the blessings,

Rooster5