Captain-Relationship and Life Questions-Please help!

• Hello!

I have a friend who I have known for a year now. We didn't talk for about 3 to 4 months and we have just started talking to each other again. The relationship isn't what it once was and I realize that it may not ever be. I just want to know if this friend is going to be in my life for a while. I feel like we made a deep connection when we first met. And also, will the friendship ever be the way it was?

I would also like to know, if possible, if I have met my soulmate yet. And if maybe this friend is my soulmate.

Thanks! 🙂

• Does it really matter how long people stay in your life? Quality is far more important than quantity. If you both want this to work out and you both put in the effort, it will be a good relationship, for however long it lasts. But becasue you are both different people now the relationship will be different - don;t expect things to be the same as in the past. You would know if this person was your soulmate - you wouldn't have to ask. The fact that you have doubts probably means they aren't the one.

• I need some advise asap! Known this Cappy man all my life.Aries woman. Started a long distance relationship two years ago. Each time he would come into town we would only spend a very short time together and then he would disappear. he would not answer my texts call or emails until he would return home. Then he decides to move back to where we both originally live and we DID talk about really being together. He moved back but moved to another city to be with another woman!! He told me basically that I put more into it than what i should and it was only a friendship to him. He did tell me that he loved me and we shared dreams together and talks of futures together. Even found out that he had a girlfriend almost the entire time(not the one he ran away with). Two and a half months later, he returns to town it didn't work out and ended very badly We talked and he apologized for the way he treated me and we were intimate Now he says that he made a lot of mistakes and he's confused about his life right now and he doesn't want to drag me down with him. To "give him time to think" He says that he wants to make sure he is right for himself and right for me. I don't know if this is just another one of his lies or just something to let me down easy. I know not to push a Cap but I don't want to wait in vain either. He says he's scared of getting hurt again (did I mention he was divorced) and opening up. That his feelings for me made him remember the pain and he can't handle that again,but before he said he never had those feelings for me. I dont know what to believe. HELP

• Luvthatcap, please start your own personal thread by clicking on the "Create a new topic" button at the top right of this page and I, and others, will answer you there. It's better not to mix vibes in the same thread if possible.

• Thank you..just did . Hope you can help