Does anyone know about signs from birds?

• Someone once told me if you feel birds are repeatedly coming at or near you to pay attention as this is a sign from your angels. Yesterday I had to slam on my brakes twice to keep from hitting birds that flew in front of me & another time I was at a stop light & 3 or 4 birds flew right in front of my windshield where it startled me & my son. Later that morning I was in the kitchen & saw something splashing in the pool, it was a young bird struggling in the water. It wasn't too young but didn't look quite ready to leave the nest yet & had a few feathers missing I scooped it out & placed it in a basket outside & hoped for the best. That evening I looked outside & it was perched on the back of a chair. I went out & it tried to fly away but didn't get to far so I picked it up & placed it on a branch out of harms way. I went out later & it was asleep in the same place.

Does anyone have any knowledge of bird messengers or what their messages could mean & are they warnings or look for messages? There have been alot of old wounds being let go & some strange things going on so I know this absolutely has meaning.

Thanks in advance for your insight. Love & Blessings

• Hi Kookish,

Im not sure if they are a sign from the angels i would be interested to know myself as lately i keep noticing crows everywhere around me and im petrified of birds we have a budgie and i cant even clean out the cage properly as im that scared and i have found a couple of dead birds in my backyard and im hoping that this is not a bad omen or anything like that . I hope that someone can tell you more info ,

Take care love and light Loap:)

• They are indeed messengers. Birds tend to be considered as the bearer of messages direct from Spirit. To get the exact message, you'll need to know the species of bird.

Native Americans believe every animal has a message for us. Several messages or lessons actually. They call it animal medicine. There is no "bad" medicine, it's sole purpose is to heal you. Even if you have a fear of a certain animal, they will appear in your life to help you heal that fear.

• It's a pigeon

• Pigeon teaches us about home. In particularly he teaches us about love, security, fertility, and family. In terms of healing, Pigeon heals the family by showing them the importance of communication and cooperation. Remember the home life. Bring peace, love and understanding to any difficult situations. Listen to family members now, or ask to be heard. Show compassion for - and seek it from - the family.

"It is a time to express appreciation and gratitude of brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles and parents for family brings us unconditional sense of belonging."

If you are not getting any of this for yourself Kookish, now is the time to ask for it.

Love & light to you,

Marc

• Marc,

Thanks so much for this; home & family is what I'm working on right now. There have been NUMEROUS (I'm not yelling-LOL) odd things happening around our family lately so this makes sense.

The physical Home itself is an issue as well, I have lots of things to finish on our home but haven't wanted to start because it brings up irritation from the poor job our builder did which is why I have to do the repairs. Lots of anger I'm trying to move on see: http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=14233&replies=5 &

http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=13984&replies=18. Both of these are about working on ME & letting go.

Lots of letting go of old emotional things with my family as well, I did an update about my son & I the last post if from me on something pretty big on an emotional level that happened. http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=14232&replies=9

Everything was cruising along the the birds showed up & I was waiting for a message to show itself. Then last night I woke up from a deep sleep & looked at the clock it was 4:44. For years I've seen 333s on a regular basis but never 444 so it kind of freaked me out a little.

Thanks so much for your insight. Love & Blessings from Texas

• I hop in my car to run errands & the radio is always on a country station. The song playing is The Picture by: Kid Rock & Sheryl CROW!! More birds!! hahaha.

• Crow is a sign of pending change. usually big change on an emotional, mental, and/or spiritual level. Or even all of the above! People tend to fear Crows, calling them harbingers or even omens, implying negative stuff. But in actuality its only scary because they indicate profound change on the scale of life, "death", and rebirth.

This is the very essence of Nature herself. It's something we are all bound to by Sacred Law. And in all honesty, it's something we need in order to survive. We would be in a dire situation indeed if we were exempt from the cycle of life, death, and rebirth.

444, according to my Angel Numbers 101 handbook means, "There are angels - they are everywhere around you! You are completely loved, supported, and guided by many Heavenly beings, and you have nothing to fear."

You could also say 444 is a natural or logical progression from 333. So you are on the right path. 🙂

• I was joking about the crow & didn't really think it was a sign but yikes! I need to make sure I have no fear with the stuff going on & all will be well.

As you can see we've all had lots of stuff going on, mostly releasing of old wounds so I really have to say we are all on the right path & be grateful.

Thanks so much for your time!!!

Love & Blessings, Tracie

• Good Lord more birds! Yesterday I saw a male & a female Cardinals (it may have been 2 females) sitting in a tree branch where I could see them from the kitchen window, she was eating berries & they hung out for quite awhile & they were hopping around playing in the trees & being very cute. We don't see alot of Cardinals here & not this time of year. It may be my imagination after all the birds on Tuesday but it's starting to freak me out a little.

• My Mum said that she seen a whole heap of budgies on the nature strip yesterday it looked like they were searching for food she said she couldnt believe it and they were all different colours shes never seen them in the wild like that before.

• I meant there may have been 2 females along with the male, meaning 3 birds.

• Nothing to worry about Kookish. Remember, no such thing as bad medicine (sorry Bon Jovi LOL).

"Cardinal Medicine renews vitality in life and returns joy, brilliance and balance to the mind, body and spirit. He awakens spiritual transformations, intellectual insights and heightens intuitions and perceptions.

Cardinal aids in manifesting dreams and ideas by focussing intentions where it's needed. He adds color and balance to life and demonstrates that everything you do is important. He aids in understanding and helping you find your own song in life. Are you doing what needs to be done or should be done?

Pay attention to your diet. Are you eating balance meals; too much or not enough? Cardinal can teach moderation in all things and can help in finding a healthy balance of physical and spiritual. Do you have enthusiasm for a project or idea? Are you voicing your ideas? Are you listening carefully to others and your surroundings.

When you listen to Cardinal's lessons, he will teach you strength in creativity and productivity with discernment and balance."

• LOAP, I love the word "budgie", to me they are all a cute little group of cheerful people!

• I would think that if you received an unusual type of bird, then that would be a sign. if you normally have lots of crows in your area, and suddenly a crow shows up in your backyard dead, I would not at all see that as a sign. Pigeons are everywhere if you live on the coast or even near the coast line. if you get a Dove, and landed near your bedroom window, or crashed into your windshield, I would say that would be a sign.

you can read into everything, and make a big deal out of it. it would need to be an unusual occurrence or unique bird or unique situation for me to say that was a sign. otherwise, it's really nothing.. HF

• I would think that if you received an unusual type of bird, then that would be a sign. if you normally have lots of crows in your area, and suddenly a crow shows up in your backyard dead, I would not at all see that as a sign. Pigeons are everywhere if you live on the coast or even near the coast line. if you get a Dove, and landed near your bedroom window, or crashed into your windshield, I would say that would be a sign.

you can read into everything, and make a big deal out of it. it would need to be an unusual occurrence or unique bird or unique situation for me to say that was a sign. otherwise, it's really nothing.. HF

• PH,

Thanks for prompt response. I googled Cardinal medicine & spritual messages before posting but it seemed so impersonal & I believe you really "feel" the messages from the animals & you explain it very well. All of this makes sense & ties into my life.

I'm just starting to get a little freaked out because I'm getting all kinds of signs; numbers, birds so I started a new thread to try & connect the dots so to speak. http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=14340&replies=1 I've NEVER had this type of thing happen before & I don't understand it at all!

I'm trying to get ahold of LOAP & I've sent yo and e-mail but haven't heard anything back, is it com dot uk? Thanks again for all your help!

• Hawaiin Flower,

The birds bombarding my car was strange & it all happened in a short period of time, then to find the young pigeon in the pool when I got back added to this. I've seen cardinals but not a male & females together & really not this time of year.

An old Texas Wive's Tale is seeing Roadrunners is a sign of luck so I'm always "looking" for them so I understand. Thanks for the insight & I will definately keep this in mind.

Love your picture, Love & blessings from Texas

• Hi all,

I lost my son in an accident 8 years ago, a few days after his death out of no where

a canary appeared in my garden. He (the canary) was just hopping along the ground in my back yard totally unfazed by the dog & my dog was unfazed by the canary.

My 2yo daughter was so excited to see it and hopped along with it, laughing.

He didnt fly away, just flitted & hopped around staying out of danger. The canary stayed until 1 week after my Sons funeral.

I remember telling my Mum that it was a sign from my Son & she agreed, I felt at peace & that he was telling us that he was still with us & that he was ok.

Thanks for sharing Kookish.

• MsSunshine,

I am so sorry for your loss 😞 :::::. What a beautiful sign & I'm glad this canary brought you peace, thank YOU for sharing this.

Love & blessings