General life reading please

• This year i've learnt a great deal in life, and i've had some very hard knocks such as not even wanting to be here, but i've picked myself back up and getting back on my feet again...Was just wondering if i could have a reading about my life in the future, prerferbley months to come such as a job, love..ect

My D.O.B is 13/09/1993

Little bit about me...

living at home with single parent

I love music

loyal friend

cooking

partying

• You may show some resistence to the demands of your particular life path until you have been shown some practical reasons why changing your mind might very well change your life. Though you are generally quite well equipped to deal with the more pragmatic aspects of responsibility to others, you may stumble a bit as you learn that taking responsibility (especially for your own actions and behaviour) can be quite different from taking on additional jobs, duties and obligations. You can be rather hardheaded at times and may fail to see the more subtle challenges of this path. But your heart is in the right place and, though it may take you a while to develop enough philosophical perspective and a higher sense of ethics to avoid selfishness and manipulative tendencies, all should go well for you if you stay grounded. Contact with nature will give you both this grounding and a sense of freedom. Your personality is rather rebellious and freedom-loving and you may spend a lot of time trying to avoid responsibility. But you will come to realise that it is precisely through the duty and accountability derived from the acceptance of responsibility that you will fuflill your destiny, lose your fear of domination, and be led to a truer sense of independence. Any negative reaction to authority is in itself a form of being controlled. Not only must you throw off the yoke of your self-imposed fear of restriction but also achieve an inner sense of responsibility through discipline.

2011 (especially around your birthday) for you is all about social expansion and creative success. This is a social, happy year, and it generally tends to exude bright and cheerful vibrations. This is a year when you will want to check up on old friends and broaden your social circle to include some new ones. Romance and love affairs can bloom. You are inclined to live life to its fullest now, even if you have to pay the consequences later on. You are likely to be more sociable and the bridle of responsibility will seem to be loosened a bit. You are inclined to scatter your energies and undertake too many things at the same time. You can safely take some time off to enjoy yourself, but resist the temptation to completely give in to having a good time; keep your goals in mind. 2011 is a good time to expand personal creative talents, particularly those related to the arts and verbal skills. Recognition in some regard is likely this year. If you become confused by too many directions, pick the one that excites you the most as joy is a key ingredient in the inherent energies of 2011 for you. While this can be a happy year as far as personal expression and activities are concerned, it may be a slow year on the career/business scene unless you take care to make realistic plans. A generally frivolous attitude in that environment can cause rash decisions and impractical, unfinished schemes. This may not be a very good year for your finances, and it is fortunate that next year is designed to compensate for these effects.

• Thank you so much, it all makes sense to me...Will I have any kind of job this year? I'm abit worried now 😕 xoxoxoxoxo

• If you seek it seriously and determinedly, and don't get distracted by socializing and going out.