Tarot reading please....friendship turned relationship?

• Hello 🙂

this past saturday, I had the pleasure to attend my senior prom. I took along as my date a flirty friend. He was very sweet; the perfect gentleman. We spent the night dancing and getting close....literally. I never intended to like him, but after that magical night, I can't stop thinking about him!

Basically, I just want to know if it's worth putting any thought into this potential relationship. Is there a future for us, or is friends all we'll ever be? what has he been thinking about that night and about me? I'm dying to know.

his birthday is 7/29/1993 and mines is 9/25/1993

thanks so much in advance. 🙂

• Hello DaniBo,

Thank you for the question.

You seem to have a tendency to fall very fast and very hard for someone at the first signs of any possible romance. You can get caught up in your dreams and/or fantasies. Nothing at all wrong with all that, as long as you are aware of it. In particular, try not to feed too much energy into the kind of person you think your men are. They are human, complete with their own flaws and issues and that makes them wonderful people in their own right.

Things will not run as smoothly as you imagine them to. And that is perfectly fine and perfectly normal. In other words; don't set the bar too high or you will be constantly disappointed.

You also have a tendency to seek your answers without. That is to say it's a kind of validation for you. Seeking approval from others. Again, there is nothing wrong with that. The problem is you don't tend to listen to your own inner wisdom. You doubt it, but I can tell you that the answers you seek are almost always within you. Start making decisions based on what you want and what feels right to you, rather than what others think is right for you.

To answer your particular questions. You are safe to pursue a relationship with this guy, but you are likely going to be disappointed in what you get. Not heartbroken, but maybe a little despondent. It will make you feel as if you are unlucky in love (if you don't already feel that way).

However, in the not too distant future something really good is coming and it is to do with love. I don't feel like you will see it coming, it may be in connection with something totally unrelated to romance and the search for it. But your luck will most definitely be taking a turn for the better. So much so that you will feel as if you are on top of the world.

For your reference, the cards I drew were: 5 of Cups, Ace of Coins, and The Universe (The World card in other decks).

I hope that helps you DaniBo. Much love & light to you,

Marc

• Thanks for your reading. eveything you said about me is completely true. As you can see on my constant questions, i never seem to be really sure if the guy i falll for so quickly is into me. Its a problem, but i always need reassurance that they do genuninely like me and that i am doing the right thing by pursuing them.

So about this boy, should i even bother pursuing him if all if im just going to end up feeling more disappointed than i already am! I just need reassurance that hes being genuine with me and not playing games you know?

I am glad that my luck in love is going to change. I hope that this particular boy is part of if as well.

Again, thanks for your assistance.

• You know, I did get the feeling that you shouldn't give up on this guy, but the disappointment you're at risk of feeling is because of your own high expectations.

I say at risk of feeling, because frankly, predictions aren't set in stone. We all have our free will to change things if we feel so inclined. In this particular case, if you can lower your expectations then you'll find things run a lot smoother for you.

Overall I did get the feeling that this is a safe relationship for you to pursue. You will learn from this guy. It will start with you opening up to the possibility of being hurt and being rejected. Having said that, and to ease your fears here, I don't feel he is going to be out of your life any time soon. It's as you said, "this particular boy is part of it" all.

Go talk with him. Tell him how much of a nice time you had at your prom...

Love & light,

Marc

• I'm delighted to hear that! 🙂 I do tend to have an issue with having to high hopes especially when it comes to relationships. You read me like a book PisceanHealer!

You mentioned that this relationship might open with the fear that I'm going to get hurt...I hope that I can pass that stage rather quickly!

This boy is really special to me, and I just wanted to make sure that maybe I meant a little bit more to him than meets the eye. I'm very pleased to hear that he's going to stick around. I hope that this has the potential to turn into something more.

do you get a vibe from him that I shouldn't talk to him? I've been restraining myself from calling him about prom because I feel like it's a bit overbearing. What do you think? Should I meet up with him?

thank you SO much PisceaanHealer. You've helped me on countless occasions, which I appreciate very much.

• DaniBo, if I had a vibe that you shouldn't talk to him, why would I say "go talk with him" 😉

The vibe I keep getting is that by the time you are 28 you will be very happy with your life. You will be comfortable in your own skin. You will feel like you have achieved a lot in life - maybe not materially, but you will have what you set out for and possibly a little bit more.

There is also a good vibe around this guy. I feel like he is still a part of your life 10 years from now. Although it may not be entirely smooth sailing getting there. But honestly, that's not something you need to worry about.

Go talk with him. Tell him how much of a nice time you had at your prom...

Love & light,

Marc

• Haha i need that extra reassurance...its getting in the way of me talking to him!

But im really delighted to hear that so many things are going to change for the better in the next ten years.

I hope this boy is a part of my future. Although im still worried that he is going to suddenly disappear, i hope that maybe we will have a relationship and that we will see each other again soon.

Even in the past 24 hrs i had a small conversation with him, but all i go was a winky face on instant messaging. My hopes are too high huh?

I hope everything you've told me can become my reality. Thank you. 🙂

• Your focus determines your reality. Don't just sit around hoping things will work out fine - you reap what you sow. You have to open up and accept the possibility of being rejected and to face your fear of loss.

Know that anything or anyone that leaves your life is solely to make room for something or someone better. 🙂

• true true. I did attempt to maintain a coversation with him today. Didn't work out so well. haha.

I hope I don't get too wrapped up in this. I did get a little disappointed with our conversation. oh well.

thanks a million. I will think back to this thread whenever I attempt to talk to him. thank you 🙂