Shuabby, I need your insight please give me a guidance thanks

• Dear Shuabby,

Hello , There it's been a while hope all is well to you. Anyways, I am glad to let you know that, I'm doing well this time though I'm a bit cautious in what I'm doing and what to decide. I was happy and

I usually easily get upset if I'm doing a wrong move or choice though I know the fact the I shouldn't get upset.. But lately I had no regrets in what ever I do now. I'm I doing good ? I'm to emotionally but now I can easily turn myself in to positive way. I felt so strange cos I can easily adjust myself now. And before ur takes awhile for me to move on and now I felt so positive I'm so afraid cos this is not me. I always feel something gonna happen to me and I'm so excited but I can't really explain why. I meet a guy last year. I'm happy when I'm with him but I always had a doubt and everytime we meet up I can easily say something about my frustration to my past relationship. I do like him cos his concern to me if I'm upset and telling me to care about myself and don't worry about the people makes me felt bad just ignore them which is true.I'm happy to keep his company and we can easily express how we felt but Im afraid that hhe only using me to feed his fantasy in me. If I remember my past I don't feel good if I'm gonna hate him . I'm not mad to him but as the day past by this guy is totally a player and I don't really know if I'm so stupid or brainless that I can't really get mad to anyone though they hurting my feeling or using me for their on happiness. I just want to know what will I do,and I will love to hear a guidance from you if you have free time thank you and God Bless you ...

• Hello Dear Annielan,

I'm so glad to hear that you are becoming more positive in your thinking patterens as there is the universal law that what we think, we will draw to us. Keeping this law in mind. I want you to start thinking about a man that will love you and help you to find a positive space in your heart and life and open up to life once more as you have in the past closed yourself down emotionally due to being hurt by people you cared for and loved.

The man you spoke of in this request , what makes you think that he is a player, most single men are to a degree until they find a woman that touches their heart and soul and than they begin to love and feel the need to share themselves on a deeper level than just the physical.

Everyone that we allow in our lives is a lesson to be learned on some level. This is how we all grow and become the best or even the worst person we can be. For you dear one, you are growing into the best person you can be and I know that soon you will write to me and tell me that you have met a man that you just know will be in your life for a very long time, due to that loving feeling you both have for one another inside.

Shuabby

• Dear Shuabby,

I hope this things will never change I feel so great most of the time. I never thought that it will turn in to this feelings I meet this man since last year November and he said me that he likes me since then.When, I met him he was totally drunk and what ever he said is nothing to me for all I know that it's another mind game so I ignore him. I was bored early February this year and message him. He was surprised that I send him a message he doesn't have my number cos I told him before that I don't have mobile number and I will message him once I get a new one. It's kinda different I was very open to him and he always telling me not to worry about people surrounds me all inhale to do is to think about what good to myself . He was so young and I'm afraid for that he work so hard and sometimes we have no time to catch up but I know that he is especial for me . I am not sure if he felt that his my especial someone. I honestly felt so different I'm not easily to get upset and I don't really care for people saying things against me and the good thing was I love to smile and even small things can makes me happy. I felt better now on my relationship with family . But I honestly doesn't feel alright if I didn't said to my past relationship if I didn't told him that I don't hated him and it doesn't makes me feel alright if he thinks that I'm holding a grudges nor having bad blood to him. I just wanted to tell him that I do understand him and its just a miscommunication and I guess things will not work out for both of us and all I want is to have peace of mind as I know he wanted the same . But I'm afraid to send him message it his birthday this coming June 22 but I'm still confused if I have to greet him or leave him with his life. I don't like the feelings that back on my mind someone is upset to me or mad. What will I have to do? If you see or feel good in my plan please let me know cos I really don't want to hurt his feelings though we have messed up before . Thank you and may God Bless you and your family Big Big Hugs and Kisses..

• Dear Shuabby,

I hope this things will never change I feel so great most of the time. I never thought that it will turn in to this feelings I meet this man since last year November and he said me that he likes me since then.When, I met him he was totally drunk and what ever he said is nothing to me for all I know that it's another mind game so I ignore him. I was bored early February this year and message him. He was surprised that I send him a message he doesn't have my number cos I told him before that I don't have mobile number and I will message him once I get a new one. It's kinda different I was very open to him and he always telling me not to worry about people surrounds me all inhale to do is to think about what good to myself . He was so young and I'm afraid for that he work so hard and sometimes we have no time to catch up but I know that he is especial for me . I am not sure if he felt that his my especial someone. I honestly felt so different I'm not easily to get upset and I don't really care for people saying things against me and the good thing was I love to smile and even small things can makes me happy. I felt better now on my relationship with family . But I honestly doesn't feel alright if I didn't said to my past relationship if I didn't told him that I don't hated him and it doesn't makes me feel alright if he thinks that I'm holding a grudges nor having bad blood to him. I just wanted to tell him that I do understand him and its just a miscommunication and I guess things will not work out for both of us and all I want is to have peace of mind as I know he wanted the same . But I'm afraid to send him message it his birthday this coming June 22 but I'm still confused if I have to greet him or leave him with his life. I don't like the feelings that back on my mind someone is upset to me or mad. What will I have to do? If you see or feel good in my plan please let me know cos I really don't want to hurt his feelings though we have messed up before . Thank you and may God Bless you and your family Big Big Hugs and Kisses..

• Dear Shuabby,