Need a reading

• NEED TO KNOW WHATS IN MY NEAR FUTURE, 9/02/66, IN LOVE, HEALTH, AND MONEY

• You should be thinking about yourself at this time - about getting out and making new friends, of achieving a new life, and setting new goals. This year is all about you and what you want. Get your health in order and take better care of yourself with more exercise, fresh air and getting fit. Time for a complete makeover. Release bad habits and cleanse your body. The past is behind you (or should be) and you must make new plans for the future. If you cling to what is gone, you will remain stuck in your life. New love is waiting for you this year so be open to it. Someone from another country is indicated. Don't let any past disappointments prevent you from taking a chance on love again. If you are looking for another job or trying to get into the workplace, this is the best time to do it.

• THANK YOU FOR YOUR READING, HAVE ?, WHEN YOU SAID ABOUT MY LOVE LIFE, I HAVE BOYFRIEND NOW, ARE YOU TELLING ME I WILL HAVE SOMEONE NEW IN MY LIFE. 9/02/66

• Is he from another country?

• YES, HE IS FROM IRAQ 9/15/1968, WE HAVE BEEN DATING FOR TWO YEARS

• YES, H IS FROM IRAQ, WE HAVE DATING FOR TWO YEARS. HIS BIRTHDAY 9/15/68. MINE 9/02/66

• yes, he is from iraq, we met two years ago, we still dating his birthday 9/15/68

• yes, he is from iraq, we know each other for two years now his birthday 9/15/68, mine 9/2/66

• This is a difficult situation for love. I don't feel you will be together much longer. New love is on the horizon.

• DIFFICULT FOR ME TO ACCEPT IT, BUT YOU MAY BE RIGHT, IS PROBABLY TIME TO MOVE ON, IF THIS RELATIONSHIP IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE, AS MUCH I LOVE THIS PERSON, I NEED SOMEONE WHO GIVES ME MORE TIME AND PLACE HIS LIFE..THANK YOU, AGAIN