S.O.U.L Circle June 5th 2011 - What did you experience?

• Hey is anybody out there?!! Can't say i felt much "connection" this time , at least at the start. Maybe we were all a little guarded... anyway i sent my Light, there was a time i felt something like a "dark" presence at my right but then the brightest Light imaginable shined above us, the shadow vanished. Less people today i think....i felt tingling basically at my throat, hasn't completely gone away 40 minutes later.

• A lot of light this week. White and purple. You seemed nervous and on edge to me, at one point I did feel like I went to stand next to you. I also felt there were less of us.

Had a nice sensation around my forehead, like I was being massaged, and had a nice warm feeling around my heart.

Overall, any dark or negative energies just didn't want to bother trying this week I feel.

• Hey SeeHorse, LOL- was waiting for someone to post a review-

Yes felt some things- probably less people but who knows right? wait for them all to turn up.

got some warm feelings again, stomach and other places. lol- Tried my best at sending light too.

so i am hoping everyone else has some good reviews too. Love Bee Xx

• Hey Bee now that you mention it i felt warm too, thought it was the weather it's quite warm here today also felt tingling at my back and stomach too but less at hands this time.

• KITTIES!!! Hehe

I saw lots of beautiful images, felt and saw MASSIVE amounts of white a violet light. Tried to give everyone hugs, hehe. Most interesting thing I saw was all of us sat holding hands, it seemed like we were singing. But our voices came out as violet energy, gathering into a big ball of energy over us and from that ball energy was shooting out back to us, and every where (to me it seemed all over the world.) I also saw the Earth surrounded by a white light shield and from the shield, almost like lightening but never stopping was hitting all over the Earth.

Strangest thing is, I'm nearly forgetting these things if it wasn't for someone saying something which reminded me.

• LB- thats cool, must have been pretty 🙂 Bee Xx

• I had an interesting experience. I actually felt as if I was carrying the entire weight of the World in my hands. I could feel the energy coming in through the top of my head going through my body and exiting through my fingers. My fingers were actually throbbing, I felt tingling and like I said, it felt like I was holding up the world my arms were straining like there was a massive weight on them. I thought about everyone while I was meditating, sending the white and purple light out, Mentioning everyone's name I could think about out loud. It was an awesome experience.

However, I think there is something dark that is trying to distract me from my purpose, particularly while I was meditating, it was on the periphery, not seeing it, but sensing it is there. I have been totally not myself all week, I feel something getting in my way, and it makes me mad and discouraged at the same time. It tells me that I must be doing something to get it's attention. Wonder what it is all about......

• Yes sunshine quite a few of us had the shooting out the fingers. Dont worry about the periphery, give it no thought. It just wants to distract you. Probably ego whining for attention

Blessings

• Agree with Ibelieve, pay it no heed. Give no thought or energy towards it, even anger and discouragement. Nothing holds any power over you 🙂

• Good morning SOUL people 🙂 I actually made it out of bed this morning and was able to go sit in the sun. yay! Almost immediately felt something on my right side, a bit heavy, then seen a beautiful flash of swirling yellow with small like stars in it in front of me. As I continued sending and receiving love from my solar, heart and third eye chakra's I imagine all of us sending energy from our hands to each other and I swear I seen the little Seehorse icon walking in front of us all from the right to left. Then I seen a really pretty aqua color with part of a silver goldish pyramid outline the right side was behind the aqua color and there was little stars in it too. Then I started getting all kinds of mind chatter going on and couldn't really just be, so had to close. I probably lasted 10 minutes. It was beautiful and peaceful, and so cool to picture us all over the planet connecting and sending out healing energy. I may even try to paint what I seen today :). I hope everyone has a wonderful day. Love and Light 🙂 GJay

• Gjay,

I forgot to post this here but your bit about the aqua color reminded me so here was my original notes:

First off, I pulled an angel card directly after the meditation for us.

Divine Order

Archangel Raguel

“Everything is how it needs to be right now. Look past the illusion, and see the underlying order.”

Additional Message: A win-win situation is brewing, one with solutions that are fair to everyone involved. This requires you to have blind faith that Heaven is working behind the scenes to extract the highest good for all. Ask me to buoy your faith if it waivers. Use positive affirmations and prayers to keep your spirits high. Above all, make sure that your conversations about this situation involve positive and optimistic words and phrases. You are so powerful that your positive thoughts can speed the resolution along even quicker.

Working with Archangel Raguel: Raguel has beautiful pale blue energy, like the sky on a perfect spring morning. He’s the archangel who guides people to act in fair and just ways, and Raguel also gives us faith in humanity’s essential goodness. Wearing or holding an aquamarine crystal will align you with Raguel’s kind and wise persona.

Blessings

• Hi Ibeleive 🙂 How cool is that that to get some interesting synchronicities! Wow love the thought of the aquamarine crystal and have never heard of Archangel Raguel. Have to do some reading on Archangel Raguel. I think I have to go find a aqua crystal in my stone box to wear today 🙂 Love and Light!

• Yeah, Ive been looking for a while and not come across yet, but I use the aqua color until such finding.

• Wow Ibeleive!

You just sent me something I needed to hear!! I have read up about Archangel Raguel before in my many studies about angels and archangels, but you just rang a HUGE bell in my head! I'm having one of those "wow, I shoulda had a V-8 " moment! Everything you just said resonates in my head! Thank you!!

Namaste!

Sunshine

• WooHoo! Yeah!

Now I have to quiet myself down again. LOL

Blessings

• Namaste All,

Wow, i finally found everyone, its funny you were with me in our circle lol...I started with my alarm going off at 6:30 am. I wanted to say Marc's prayer first then invite my Angels to participate and not let any darkness enter in .

SH i felt your uneasiness also...I'll get back to you on this...

Then, I felt the Gate keeper aka Marc, you kept telling me push out the pain and negativity into the universe and not keep it inside, that was pretty cool!!!!!

I FELT A CALMNESS LIKE AND SOMEONE WAS STROKING MY FOREHEAD, damn caps... the top of my head and down the back of my hair, like a mother soothing her child. then thats when I left you could say.

I felt myself leaving and coming back into my body like i was unconscious, i couldn't think of the word when I wrote IBelieve back, after she sent me all of the calls...Thanks again IBeleive

OK,so much going on in my head right now, (what else is new) lol.

My left shoulder all the way down to my fingers is very sore, "whats up with us feeling that in our left side...thinking out loud:)"

I felt hands in the circle, thank God they were gentle this week:)

OK, I am leaving this post for a bit...My head feels like someone is hammering it:(

love and light

shee

• I FORGOT TO ADD A PICTURE IBELEIVE SENT ME...lol ROTFLMAO...OOOPS CAPS ON caps off

• Well I found an aqua stone and decided to do a little Angel necklace to represent Archangel Raguel while I was searched for more info 🙂 Thanks Ibeleive!! I know he was with us this morning. That's so cool! Will try to send a little photo, just took it with my cheapie cell but its pretty cute, hope the color shows up. I'm not so good at posting photo's here like some of the amazingly clever people 🙂 One of my girlfriends showed me how to make these Angel earrings and necklaces out of crystals and other findings and they are so fun and turn out so cute.

• DARN!! trying again 🙂

• Oh Yay it worked!. He's much cuter in person tho 🙂 ha