Scorpio Woman & Capricorn Man...What to do?...

• I've been reading some of your posts on here and am learning a lot. I've just become very interested in astrology since the new year. Just wondering if anyone has any insights for me...

I've had this strange friends with benefits relationship with a Capricorn man since Sept. It started out complicated b/c I used to date his bf (a Leo) 2yrs ago, whom he currently lives with, which ended in disaster. He msgd me on POF one night and totally took me by surprise. We txtd & hung out some all fall but did not sleep together until Jan/10. We would usually get together ever couple of weeks when we didn't have our kids. We are both single parents who work a lot and do not have time to date right now, our kids come first so this kind of worked for us. My problem is that he's become more and more distant lately and if I haven't been in touch with him or mention that I've been out, he always asks me if I have a new man. I always tell him no, but I'm not sure he believes me. Last time we txtd 2 wks ago he said he was slowing down, not drinking or going out to the bars, just keeping to himself. So I stayed away, no msgs at all for 2 wks, b/c that's what I thought he wanted. Then last night he starts txtng me asking if I've been getting some action somewhere else. I told him he should know me better than that and he just said "Whatever. I'll tell you what I told everyone else. I won't txt you. Don't txt me anymore. I'm done with everyone." WTF!? That came way out of leftfield. I'm not sure what's up with him, he seems mad at the world and I got dumped on for it. He's a good mand & a great father and friend. I don't want to lose him in my life for good but I don't know what to do now to patch things up...any ideas?