Just Curious...Captain or anyone?

• Hi, Just wondering if you could tell me if the new guy I am talking to could be a good match or anything important? His date of birth is 12-05-1974, and mine is 04-11-1980....He is a Christian man, and different than the type of man I usually date...so I am just curious how this could turn out if I keep talking to him...

Thank you in advance!

Laci 🙂

• This works best as a casual acquaintanceship, rather than anything more intimate. Your friend has an erratic and idiosyncratic side that will not suit you in areas that demand a lot of stability, such as marriage or work. There you tend to have fixed moral ideas and he will find it difficult or impossible to live up to them. You are a hard-working and singleminded leader capable of giving direction to any project or situation, and as such you will not always be understanding when your friend decides in midstream that he has had enough. In love, passions can flare with good and bad results. Your common fire sign energies will feed on each other and at times burn out of control, with your friend's anger likely to get out of hand. You will tend to remain immovable in the face of such outbursts, refusing to give ground, especially if your self-interest or the survival of the relationship is at stake. He can be very demanding of his lovers, perhaps even asking you to dissociate yourself from existing friends and admirers and to devote yourself entirely to him. If so, you may come to feel that the affair really isn't worth it. Marriage would certainly fail unless you both supported the primary relationship over your own needs for freedom and self-expression.

• Dear Captain,

Thank you for the heads up...I am glad to know that the feeling I got about him being different than I was told is correct. Trusting my instinct should be easier at this age for goodness sake...you would think I would learn by now. 🙂 Haha...I guess I am a work in progress for many years to come. 🙂

Thank you for your insight! 🙂

Laci

• We are all a work in progress. 🙂

• 🙂 Thank you Dear Captain! Oh, and figured out that I actually gave the wrong year of birth for him...it is actually 1975...Does this make any difference? Just curious. 🙂

Thanks again for all your help! 🙂

• No.

• K. 🙂 Just thought I would check. 🙂 Thank you again. 🙂 Hope you are having a great weekend! 🙂