NEED A READING

• MY BOYFRIEND IS VIRGO 9/15/68 AM 9/02/66, I WANT TO KNOW IF THIS RELATIONSHIP WILL LAST.

• This is not an easy pairing emotionally, physically, or spiritually. Both of you can be extremely rough and uncompromising with each other. You are unlikely to hold back with each other when reprimanding a missed signal or other error, teaching a lesson that the other partner will remember for a long time. You can both take things far too seriously at times. It can become more like a student-teacher relationship with your powerfully perceptive and analytic partner often passing on his advice or wisdom to you whether you ask for it or not. He may also try to direct your physical energies. When this relationship stops being fun and seems more like hard work, it may be time to call it quits.

• THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLIED I HAVE BEEN HIM TWO YEARS AND I DONT SEE THIS RELATIONSHIP GOING ANYWHERE, BUT AM NOT READY TO GIVE UP, I LOVE HIM, EVEN DO I KNOW, AM LOSING MY TIME. AM SURPRISED HE HAVENT QUIT ON ME.