Scorpios and Letting Go

• Oh jeez, I wouldn't put up with that nonsense. Once I found out the Cancer was cheating on me, she may as well have been dead to me. Of course, I had to KNOW for a FACT that it was going on. I should have listened to my instincts and not kept needing the true confirmation, but boy was she convincing. I give the benefit of the doubt way, way too much and I won't be doing that nonsense again.

She cost me the Pisces. Well, I did. It's a long story. but yeah, that's why the Pisces and I are no longer together. It's ultimately my fault, but... yeah. Sucks. My one true regret in life...

my best friend Leo keeps pushing me for a relationship (she's a girl). I don't want it though. Not anytime soon at least. She's the one constant I've had in my life, no way I could lose her if we got into a relationship and things went sour. I'd lose my one rock. Besides, it isn't there emotionally for me anyway. She's like a sister to me, sorta. I guess maybe in the future. but not anytime soon, like years. We have a standing engagement that if when I turn 35 (7yrs from now lol) and i'm not married or engaged, that we will get married. Surely I will be settled down by then... famous last words, eh?

• I agree, I'm just way too forgiving!! I give the benefit of the doubt way too much as well! I've always been the type of person that everyone makes mistakes. But what bothers me is that til this day he won't apologize for it and thinks he did no wrong.

Can someone please tell me how to turn cold so that I can walk away from him? He's caused so much turmoil in my life and I just don't know how to walk away. What also gets me is that when I try to express my feelings about something, he states that I'm trying to argue with him and that he's tired of arguing with me! It wouldn't be an argument if he wouldn't interrupt me every single time I tried to talk to him! BUT when HE wants to discuss something, we're gona discuss it RIGHT THEN!!! Hypocrite????

• Scorp, you know this answer already. Why are you even asking? You haven't hit your 'point' yet. Until then, just get through the storm. I know, I know... if anyone feels you on this one, I do.

I know... 😞

• Hey guys...I know Im a Taurus girl (May 6th to be exact lol) but I had a rough breakup with a Scorpio guy a few months ago. We had a very deep connection with each other but he ran into some trouble and pushed me away when I tried to help (its too long for details right now if you want the whole story look up Taurus Girl Calling Out To All Scorpios). I found out he was drug dealing (he never told me but I had clues) and ran into some trouble when it came time for us to move in together and didnt want me around or involved because he didnt want any harm coming to me. I feel we had that bad boy/good girl thing going on and I really cared for him and loved him and I still do. I gathered and rejuvanated my strength since the breakup but know I will always love him (he was my first love). Ive been having some readings done by Hans and he told me he is coming back into my life and I can be the one to inspire him to do better things and he also told me he stills loves me and misses me but was scared to contact me after the breakup but he was also trying to focus on himself at the same time.

After learning all this I know I can live with him or without him but at the same time I still love him and always will-I was reminded of this when I heard about eliseexige protecting his Pisces girlfriend just as my Scorp was really protective of me (he really was lol and btw Im 5'2 just a lil taller than your ex eliseexige). The funny thing is Im going to Miami soon for film school and modeling where he left too so go figure....just sharing my Scorp story with you all its nice to see all you Scorps pour out your feelings knowing that you keep em bottled up sometimes. Hope you all feel better and wish you all the best.

Heres a photo (dont know why I feel like uploading but whatever)-just in case any of you see me again lol-on TV that is

• Just a question lol do Scorpios ever get over thier exes me (me and him were off an on before this last time was the longest we've lasted-rarely any fights or anything we were together for a year and 2 months)?

• I don't think we truly get over our ex's. We may let them go but never forget them and they always tend to take a piece of hearts with them no matter who ended the relationship.

Asia-I do remember you. I agree about me ending it or giving it a break. I tried to do that last night. He said that he was sick and tired of all the arguing and told me to contact him when I get my chemicals back in order. I have some thyroid issues. I told him that it would be a long time before that would happen since I don't have insurance or money to go to a doctor. He said he wasn't aware that it would take that long. What he's failing to understand is that i was perfectly balanced when I met him but his actions have stressed me out which has caused me health issues. I told him that if he wanted to walk away to just do it and not beat around the bush about it. He said that's not what he wanted. Question...if I'm so bad then why does he want to hang on me? so that no one else will have me?? I'm clueless at this point....

• I don't think we truly get over our ex's. We may let them go but never forget them and they always tend to take a piece of hearts with them no matter who ended the relationship.

Asia-I do remember you. I agree about me ending it or giving it a break. I tried to do that last night. He said that he was sick and tired of all the arguing and told me to contact him when I get my chemicals back in order. I have some thyroid issues. I told him that it would be a long time before that would happen since I don't have insurance or money to go to a doctor. He said he wasn't aware that it would take that long. What he's failing to understand is that i was perfectly balanced when I met him but his actions have stressed me out which has caused me health issues. I told him that if he wanted to walk away to just do it and not beat around the bush about it. He said that's not what he wanted. Question...if I'm so bad then why does he want to hang on me? so that no one else will have me?? I'm clueless at this point....

• I think that exactly what that is...some guys are just possessive that way including Tauruses. I know I for one and a few others are well balanced, loyal devoted and caring individuals but you do have some that are ridculously selfish and possesive and I think he is just that. He loves you and wants you around but he wants to have freedom and do his own thing when its convient hurting you in the process and not letting go which is extremely selfish. Im sorry he is putting you through this you deserve better so if you want to salvage this (if there is any-hey I believe in love) take a break not for him but for yourself-so you can get yourself back together there will be bad days and good days but taking out time for you you will eventually see the light and how good days will outweigh the bad ones-so give it time. I dont want you to hurt like this 🙂

And I do feel how you say Scorps never really get over it. I havent contacted mine since the breakup-He broke up with me when he ran into trouble but was rude and inconsiderate in the process so I left one a strong note with words and didnt contact him in an effort to seem strong and unscathed so he wouldnt be the one with the upper hand since (its been almost 5 months). I learned from a reader that he misses me and still loves me but scared to be friends or anything else because he knows I bring the best out of him and I am the one who can him him let go of his attachment to danger-(he's living on the dangerous side of life as a dealer). I sent him a friend request a few weeks ago and I already know he is contemplating about it and I feel a message from him soon. Im just gonna remain strong through out it all though. Do you think he still loves me (from a Scorps perspective) and do you think he will want to build our relationship slowly again (we had a year long relationship-rarely any fighting yet intense and passionate-we were about to move in together before he got into some trouble and just left me)?

• Also I think he was being rude just to push me away from him as far as possible (the protection thing and at the same time he wanted to continue dealings (which he never told me he was doing-I had a clue though) and he felt I was too sweet to be in his world and didnt feel he could help himself or focus on himself and keep me safe at time same time). What do you scorps think of this?

• @Scorp72 even if your taking a break and decide to salvage it (just in case you do-I dont judge) you might see in the process of taking that break that you want to be single and enjoy your life and/or that you dont need him or want him at all-just something to think about. You deserve to focus on yourself after all who can love you more than you. This break might even make him have time to focus on himself and reevaluate everything but he must be willing to do this and you must be firm in your decision so he wont try to take advantage-once he does that he will never see where he is wrong. I may be 19 but Ive been through alot in my life since birth and know that anyone can make it through the storm so can you and so can he its a matter of time, will and strength to be able to reevalute what you want and need. I will pray for you and his sake just so you can find peace within yourself and calm. Love light and blessings to you 🙂

• I think your Scorp loves you, I think he's just needing that independence that we crave from time to time to get his head together. I don't believe he was being intentionally mean to you. If he's dealing in substances, mood swings come with the terrritory.

I totally agree with taking a break from him. I think that he doesn't want me to leave cause he knows that I will finally see that I don't need him. And I believe on some level he wants to be needed. What's sad is that no matter what I do, he will never change...whether I stay with him or end it. He's only going to get worse. When he broke up with me on my birthday eve, 3 in the morning, he was already texting me 4 hours later telling me happy birthday and how he felt bad and wanted to take me out. Umm, why in the heck did he break up with me in the first place? I hadn't done anything to him, there hadn't been a fight, etc. He just came up out of the blue and said he wasn't interested in me anymore, now this was back in November. I'm still stewing over that one!

• I bet you are! Alot of times guys in general liked to be needed its an ego thing and he may get worse if he's always been this way oh well his loss then you know-just pray for him, be there for him (if you want to( but not to much and focus on yourself that way you can be on the right path and know you are being a great person by being there for him but at the same time we can be there for someone without being there-by letting them learn on their own.

And thanks for that insight Scorp72! Ive always felt he loved me and always will and even though I was hurt I never thought he was intentionally trying hurt me (in my heart I always knew it but I was so hurt and scorn that I thought he just didnt care) in fact all he said about the breakup was that he had too much on his plate. IVe heard Scorpios will pull away when they need to get thier head together but its just because they feel they can sort things out on their own and hate help (he really didnt like alot of help even if he was recieving it lol). I feel he will be back in my life though, a reader told me he will come back with good intentions but Im scared because Im doing so well but at the same time I miss and still love him. Do you think he will try to come back?

• I think yours will contact you. I believe that he is just trying to get his life together so that he can bring the best to the relationship. We are just as prideful as you Taurus's! lol Just keep hope! And I don't think it would hurt if you dropped him an email or something telling him hey and asking him how he's doing. Just kind of open that door for him a little bit. Nothing extravegant or anything.

One thing I can say about the Taurus is this...I see all these articles and chats about girls panicing that their guy hasn't called or contacted them in days. Well, he contacts me EVERY day!!! I can only think of a few days that he didn't and that's when we were broken up twice but he always initiated the contact. Other than that, if he didn't contact me during a day, I would think he was DEAD! lol

• EE-Where did you go?? I hope you don't think that we took over your chat. 😞

I wanted to add that he's come up with this idea that if we start to get into an argument that we need to take a 12 hour break. if I'm at his house, then I need to leave...if h'es at my house, then he will leave. If we are on the phone, etc. 12 hour break. What do you guys think???

• Lol wow! Yeah that guy has some issues lol

• He wants an easy relationship. He wants someone that's not going to challenge him and take him outside of his comfort zone. Umm, he's looking in the wrong age bracket. He claims to like older women but he's playing young girls games.

• Definetly right lol! He is way too immature or at least not ready for a relationship. He burdens other people with his burdens anger and resentment and seems to me to have abandonment issues and keeps you around for his own selfish reasons. He needs to sort himself out lol!

All I did to keep the door open with my ex is send him a friend request the day after mothers day. I'm scared to call him or text him Idk why I feel Facebook then personal communication like phone is best cuz then I can speak objectively without my emotions overbearing my voice. I haven't spoken or heard from him in a while so I have the butterflies lol. Is sending a friend request keeping the door open enough?

• I feel your pain being a fellow scorpio. One thing i hate is being a scorpio, i find it so hard to let go and move on. They say time is a healer but I fail to see that with my situation.

I met a Pisces 9 yrs ago and fell in love with her then she decided to disappear and leave my life with no explaination. I find out later that she had left the country and met someone else, I never found closure and thought about her all the time.

Suddely she traces me after 2 years and I fall in love yet again, the connection was not lost what so ever and I do start to feel as though we were always suppose to be with each other. I dont normally care too much about relationships but with this Pisces i could not help falling in love.

After 5 months it happens again and she disappears with no explaination but it hurts so much I find it hard to deal with and for the first time cry myself to sleep. I am never one to shed a tear over a women but this hurt more than anything.

5 years on and after a brief relationship with another women this Pisces traces me and contacts me again. Its so hard to deal with this and i consider myself a very strong person.

I have had to cut my ties wih her so I am not constantly thinking about her. I am never one for forgiving but I seem to give this Pisces chance after chance. I read all about the characteristics of Scorpio males and find it hard to swallow being so weak when it comes to love.

I am nowi n my mid 30's and starting to feel as though i will never be able to move on, I keep myself busy and even move and live in different countries but she is never far from my thoughts.

Its really sucks being a Scorpio male, I find myself constantly trying to change my characteristics to help improve my chances of finding a new love. Maybe it will never happen but thats about the only thing I can do.

• You sound like a great guy and Im sure your Pisces probably just didntknow what she wanted at the time. What characteristics are you trying to change?

• To be honest I am probably at fault as well as I dont always clearly show my emotions and I dont like to rush things so maybe she feels like I do not want to commit, which is far from the truth.

I found out she was seeing her last boyfriend for 5 yrs which made me so jealous. Yet at the same time I tried to be happy for her in hope she would settle down and marry him, so she would not contact me ever again which may or may not put some closure. But she was recently traced me yet again.

As i get older i'm constantly trying to correct my ways with regards to being possessive, jealous and always to try to forgive and forget. All this is easier said than done but fingers crossed i do chance for the better.