Scorpios and Letting Go

• lol, we are going to see the Hangover 2. her suggestion. again, i have seriously won with this one...

• and yes, i agree. just when you think things are at your darkest levels... BOOM!

• EE-Oh goodness!!! lol We saw that movie the first night it was out. It was ok, but I don't know if it's first date appropriate. You can go see it, just be warned!! lol

Well, he text me like 2 hours ago asking if i had heard anything about a job yet. I replied after a little bit telling him that I actually got called today for an interview for tomorrow. He asked where at and replied telling him where. I kept both msgs short. He replied saying that I could get him some free clothes (it's at a dept store). I'm thinking WTH??? Why in the heck would I do anything to convenience him after what he's put me through!! He hasn't even called me babie or tinker or any pet name either. I've lost him

• I also told him that I thought the "space" or "break" was a good idea. He replied with "I bet it is! LOL!" Wtheck??/ I wasn't saying that to argue or to even discuss it, just agreeing with him. And he's always saying that I start arguments with him??? He just proved I was right that he's the instigator not me.

• This post is deleted!

• Ok, I told him that I felt it was in my best interest that he not contact me until he finishes doing whatever he needs to do. He called me and of course he turns it into an argument. I wasn't trying to argue at all but you can't yell in someone's ear and expect for them to just sit there, you know? I even asked how much time he thought he might need and he turned that into a federal case, saying that he told me yesterday but I wouldn't listen to him. I do not recall him telling me. If he did tell me, then why would I be asking??? Of course, he never did give me definate answer. He just kept saying that I was saying yesterday that I didn't want to know. ????? He said that he knew I would come back with "I'm not waiting for you for months". I didn't say that, but I did tell him tonight that if he considers us to still be in a relationship that I just didn't understand how you could be in a relationship and not see each other for weeks or months. It just doesn't seem right.

• Scorp72: You are feeding his ego. I know it will be hard to do but you need 2 cease communication with him for a while. Don't give him a break give yourself a mental break. He's toying with ur emotions and u r letting him. You deserve better and more and if he can't step up you step back. Give the man what he wants and if that is time let him have it. That doesn't mean you put your life on hold and wait until he decides what he wants. Start living for you. The download Aquarium suggested Madly In Love With Me is really good. Try it.

• Scorp1112--I totally agree with you. I should not have even told him anything. All it's doing is just confirming his thoughts of me coming at him all the time. I just wanted some answers that I know he can not give. I will not contact him. If he contacts me, I will keep it really short, no more than 5 words. He knows that I'm hurt and that's feeding his ego. Should I even reply to him at all????

• This post is deleted!

• Scorp72: You know n he knows you have a weakness when it comes to him. I would say don't answer. If you answer it will be more than 5 words. Try 2 b strong and don't communicate with him at all. I think you need time to get your emotions back in check.

• Scorp1112-I agree. He knows my hot buttons and he pushes them, even though he complains that all I want to do is argue. I don't want that but it seems to be what he wants. The song "Happy" by Leona Lewis comes to mind.

• Scorp72: Ok! I hear you but I didn't hear an AMEN about not answering his calls. I do know there is nothing I can say to stop you from communicating with him and give yourself a time out. That has 2 be your decision. What I can do is be here for you when you need a listening ear. I am asking you to do what I am trying to do "BE STRONG"

• Scorp1112--When I said agree, I meant AMEN!!! lol!!!!

I did do something this morning that I haven't done in a loooong time. I picked up my book "Why men love B--hes" . I haven't picked that up and read it since right after we started dating. I used to carry that thing around like it was my bible! lol I find so much encouragement and strength in that book! I will be reading that book for about the 10th time today and plan on sticking with the message that book gives from now on. I love each and every one of you guys/gals! Thank you sooooo much for your ears and advice! It means the world to me! :)))))

• Scorp72: That is the purpose of the forum "to support each other" and you are welcome. Who is the author of Why Men Love B******?

• Sherry Argov....GREAT BOOK!!!

• Your welcome wish we could all be FB friends!!!! 🙂

• Scorp72: Thanks

Asia118X: Same here

• Same here as well guys!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!