Scorpios and Letting Go

• Well all I can say is give it time and focus on cultivating the positive aspects of your personality and try to trace your issues so you can work on them more closely (trust me it worked for me-when you can identify a problem and where it starts you can grow and work on changing it). Its ok, I know alot of Scorpios dont show emotion-just be a little more open to show how you feel at times with action and words when you and the girl (whether it be your ex or someone better) get comfortable in the relationship. Hope it helps-just continue to work on you and you will be amazed just give it time-things are sure to work out for you remember its always dark before the light (or something like that lol)

• Asia - I'm glad you've done your reflecting and growing as a person. looks like you got some great readings from the readers. I hope your scorp comes back soon

my readings on the other hand have been negative as far as my Gem guy goes. the readers are telling me he's moved on, not looking back, and doesn't care about me. except that last night we talked for like 3 hours like no time had passed. we even told each other that we missed each other....I'm totally confused....

• Thanks ScorpVirgo-Ive mainly talked to one reader (Hanswolfgang) about my ex extensively and the other readers I focus on myself more. The other readers (Captain,Blmoon and MedicMom) dont really like for me to talk about my ex and just focus on me only because they see a bright future for me and dont want me to mess that up for myself by being with a guy who is batttling some demons of his own like Captain told me (reflecting on what I said about Hans) that he still has deep feelings he just our lifestyles are different and I must take that into account. So I say this you have readers that pick up different things and some that solely look out for your well being and I say Captain is one that wants you build you as a person as I feel she has done for me.

• Also I just know he's going through a rough time and probably realizes that kind of life isnt for him (im sure-that kind of lifestyle brings all kinds of unessecary things in your life). I hope he accepts my friend request soon I see he isnt on Facebook consistantly. Hans told me a Facebook message from him is coming soon. I really hope so....

• I'm a Sag. still trying to get over/closure to the sudden death of a scorp. X-Mas 2005. I was at Christmas Parties, etx... He called saying their was a fire in his home ( I also lived there). met up with him on christmas eve and we had a verbal argument in my car, so I told him to get out. I drove back to my next party that nite and felt confused & tired. The next morn his sister said he was dead?? Unbelievabe! This Scorp. could be the finest friend & lover one sec. and a manipalitve screaming dick the next. I also let a good friend move in upstairs, I believe the started sleeping together right away, plus probably many other. It was the nuttiest year of my life. A1 Sex, inteligent conversation (if knowone was around), drugs, booze, etc.... I was never really able to even get a straight answer from his Mother, sister or son on exactly how he died. Smoke inahalation, drug overdose, I even heard possibe posioning. I wasn't even able to get a straight answer from the Corner or funeral Hall. His mother played kinda stupid, saying there was only gonna be a memorial for him like 6 months later, had him creamated. Never once included me anything, in fact told me to take a hike and never call againl.. With no closure and the way I had told him to get out on x-mas eve, Plus the fire in his home, all my belongings burnt up, family didn't even compensate any of my valuabes. I had talked to the neighbors at one point and they said the fire was much earlier in the day, and that the guy died in the attic????? Even the Fire Dept. couldn't tell me if the fire was accidental/arson, it was never on the news, I just don't anything about what happened. I think about that dec 2005 often. . Sometime while he was still alive or whatever I must have gradually fell in love with him, or the goodtimes we shared. But to this day Have not gotten over him or what happened to everything in dec. 2005. The more I peice stuff together, I'm finding he was kinda nuts. Funny thing now is I swear he's on the internet, alive & well, and probably a womanizer and was just looking to get rid of me with the BS story. Could this be possible? I think I'll do a tarot reading for myself

• Facebook is a touchy subject for me. I've never dated a guy that wouldn't become my FB friend. But this clown, whole different story! In the beginning, we were FB friends but then after 2 months, I noticed that he had befriended this woman. She wasn't from his hometown or family member. So I just simply asked who was she. He got all defensive saying that they were just friends. I had just simply asked who she was!!! Well, he deleted me off his FB saying that he didn't want to be questioned all the time about his FB! It was the only time that I had asked him about his FB! That was over 7 months ago and I'm still not on his FB. I can still see his wall but he's not aware of it and I'm not letting him know either! But no where on his FB does he even acknowledge that he has a gf or that I exist!!! He'll post things like he's going to the movies or whatever, but no where does he mention the fact that he's with ME doing these things! No pictures of us either! What is wrong with me? Am I that clueless and naive??!!!

Carebear--What a crazy story!!!! That must be terrible and excruciating to go through!!! Was he put in the obituaries???

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Aquarium--Sounds like you have my Taurus! lol Mine is sort of like that as well! I've even sat at a bar with him, right beside him in fact, and he's slipped a woman on the other side his phone number while she just sat there like a deer in headlights cause she knew he was with me!!! What gives with these guys?!?? I think mine and yours are controlling bf's. When we threaten to leave them, they start to make all these empty promises to keep us. I don't think they necessarily want us, they just want control over us and keep us as some sort of trophy/possession...

• This post is deleted!

• Oh don't hesitate to say anything on here!! lol You won't offend me! lol He says I'm oversensitive but what he fails to grasp is that I'm not oversensitive, he's just heartless! I think our WHOLE chart has something to do with it. Your's is a real winner! lol So if she was controlling, how did she alienate him???

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• yeah the St. Paul, mn paper on dec.28, 2005. I guess at this point I'm not sure what to believe. I keep getting emails from Mylife.com or classmates.com on recent pics & updates about him, but I don't have a membership, so I can't really see anything. Then I saw a more recent profile, email, phone, etc... on peekyou.com. it's newer info, not his old stuff

• Yea, I'm trying to "fix" my Taurus's alcohol addiction. I find myself harping on him about it. My intentions are well but I can overdo it at times. He knows what he's doing is wrong, he just will never admit it.

So basically, his mom was "real" with him and placed "boundaries" for him that he didn't like? That's the same as my Taurus, he does not like to be controlled or to be restricted. Does he actually believe the abuse part?

• This post is deleted!

• OMG!!! Are you sure my guy isn't your guy????? lol He does the same thing with me! Except he doesn't say I treat him like his mother does. It's like he wants me to treat him like he's my child or something. I clean his house, wash his clothes, cook him meals, massage him, bring stuff to him, he even likes for me to whisper in his ear to put him to sleep! And it's like pulling teeth for me to get him to do anything for me!!! I have to literally beg and plead for him to rub my shoulders for 2 min! The only thing that he makes sure that I have is FOOD! He literally shoves it down my mouth! I've gained like 10 lbs since i met him.

And I want to see a concesus on lying. Are Taurus's known to be compulsive liars????

• Not really lol were known for our directness and honesty this guys planets must be all over the place lol not to mention he has is own fair share of issues besides his birthchart. Hey I can say for one Im honest lol! hey just a thought I know Scorpios never forget kindness or any hurt on your part. I was always good to him never rude (just teasingly mean at times-just kidding) but I always stood up for myself but I never insulted him. I helped him and offered to help him with alot of things. The crazy thing is-we didn't discuss sex until a few months into the relationship (we were started the long distance stage when we began to discuss it).I didn't tell him I was virgin or my status-teasingly just to see where his feelings stood with me so he wouldn't to to gain my virginity as a prize (even though in my heart I thought he wouldn't). When I told him (he woke up late in the night and called me pleading me to tell him) when I did he was surprised and actually cherished me alot more especially when I said Im very selective and that a part of me reserved for the sacred and whomever I share a very deep connection with (him lol). I was the first virgin he ever dealt with before and most of his girlfriends gave it up within the 3rd date and many were cheaters. We kept up without any s e x though-with phone conversations and pictures and I can feelhis passion and happiness for us to move in closer and closer-he was estatic before he ran into trouble. I know Scorps are very sexual but are most passionate with the one they love. I was going to lose it to him eventually (he knew and we discussed it plenty of times) Do you guys think he saw me as special due to my virginity? And do you think he respected it?

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!