Somebody please tell me something - update

• Yeah, it's me again. The one who gets phone calls from the guy I care about. He still calls every night. Sometimes 2 or 3 times. The conversations are changing somewhat. More personal now. A couple of days ago, we spent the whole day together. It was wonderful! Maybe I'm wrong but I'm getting the feeling like something's on the brink of happening. Every single day, I get the same comment. "You don't see things." When I ask what he's talking about, I just get laughter. Or "You'll find out." I wish I could tell all of you that helped me so much that something great has happened but that would be a lie. The major difference is that now when I tell him that I disagree with something he says, he talks and talks trying to get me to understand why he thinks what he does. He used to not really care what I thought. Well, that's about it. I just wanted you to know. Especially to The Captain. You were great with what you've told me. (I think Sagittarius is a more stubborn sign than Taurus!) Thank again!