Nagative Energy!

• I had a palm reading today and I was told that I have negative energy around me and some type of blockage that keeps me from having successful relationships. It also keeps me from moving forward with my career. I was told I need to do some type of cleanse. Does anyone pick up that vibe from me and is that the reason I cant seem to have successful relationship? Or is the Psychic just trying to get money out of me? My DOB is March 12 1985. If anyone can help that would be great! Thanks!!

• bump

• bump

• Dear nightcherry,

Your story sounds so familiar to me...but the person I spoke to didn't have an actual "reading" but was approached on the street by a psychic who was trying to drum up business and basically said the exact same thing, then tried to lure the individual in to pay money.

Here's the thing. Psychics have to be very ethical and know that their words carry tremendous responsibility. For example, when I do readings, I always say a prayer and one of the prayers is to ask for Christ's consciousness in my readings so that my words are impeccable. Remember that it's not "my" words, I'm simply the messenger sharing your divine guidance, and so I want to be sure I share with you exactly what you are meant to hear. I understand it may not be what you "want" to hear...but it's my responsibility to tell you because that is what my purpose is...to share your angels' divine guidance with you.

It sounds like your palm reader is just operating by instilling fear into you. Angels would never do that ever. Because they know if you do have a fear...well join the club! We all have fears. But they know they can help you work through them and move past them. They are here to help you. Help guide you back onto your spiritual path. To learn the lessons you are here to learn so you don't have to come back and repeat them all over again!

I always do a cleansing prayer, because it's something that I do to protect myself from negative energies. If you are of a sensitive nature, it is possible to attract others' negative energies to you. To cleanse, all you do is ask that you be surrounded by the divine white light of the Holy Spirit. See it in your imagery surrounding you. I also add a layer of purple light for Archangel Michael's protective "services". Some add a layer of green for Archangel Raphael's healing light, if they feel they need healing energies in their life.

My sense is she spooked you unnecessarily. And start talking to your angels. As often as you can. Asking them for their help in whatever areas you need help in. They cannot help you unless you ask them to. So start with that simple step. And you will begin to see a difference in how your life evolves. I promise you that.

Angel blessings to you!

Miss Beth

• Hi Miss Beth, thank you so much for your response. I definitely felt that she was trying to make me fearful and I would have never have given into that fear. However, it did make me curious, as to whether I do have negative energy around me that is holding me back in certain areas in my life. I'm a spiritual women, so I believe the power of prayer. I don't think it takes hundreds of dollars to bring good energy into your life as she was suggesting. Right now I'm in a cross roads in my life and I don't know what path to take, which is why I went for a reading. Do you mind doing a reading for me regarding the next few months?

Thanks again!

nightcherry

• Hi nightcherry,

I don't really zero in on "time" like you requested...the next few months. Angels look at your lifetime. They see where you are, and what divine guidance they want to tell you now. It usually is advice for a lifetime. Such as about your negative energy. You can cleanse yourself any time you desire for free. By surrounding yourself or your environment with the white light of your Divine Creator. Angels have other colors, and I use two primarily -- Green for Archangel Raphael's health, and Purple for Archangel Michael's protection.

If you are a sensitive soul, you will attract negative energies from those around you because they seek what you have. Just cleanse yourself spiritually, and the effects will go elsewhere!

Angel blessings,

Miss Beth

• What do the Angels see for my life in general?

• Dear nightcherry,

Your angels say they have one msg for you at this moment in time, and that is that you need to work on your imagination because it tends to get "out of control" at times, and create all kinds of scenarios that cause you endless worry...when there is absolutely nothing to worry about. You cause yourself undue stress and anxiety over things that don't truly matter in the scheme of life. This effort on your part to let go...release...focus on the facts of a situation...instead of focusing on rumor, gossip, or your own imaginative skills....will serve you well for your life. In general. And for always.

Angel blessings to you!

Miss Beth