What's Your Favorite Zodiac Sign of All?

• Tell me what and why do you like it. Oh and don't forget to put down your zodiac sign too! x)

• Aquarius, of course!

• The only sign, other than my own, that I know oh so well is Cancer. The cancerian male is everything wonderful and so hard to read and keeps it all inside that shell he lives in. Honestly...don't know if its my favorite but those guys are irresistible!

• I don't know why but I have been attracted to capricorn guys.>.<". they are moodyand I feel like wanna care of them. LOL! Although they are hot temper and Sometimes very annoying .==.

• My favorite would have to be Cancer or Leo. Which is crazy because these two guys are the ones that broke my heart. But we so had the most awesome time together....Would do it all over again....O yeah Im an Aquarius.

• Hey,

I'm Scorpio. My faves are: Sagg, Pisces and Aquarius is perhaps not in fave dept, but those folks are stimulating for me! Maybe a perverse fave?!!

One sign I'm always "bumping into" is Gemini. My whole life! And it's usually not so good-for either side! Yet the Gems are always poppin' up. It's gotten annoyingly funny!

Anyone else have a sign that recurs in your life?whoops, sorry, realized I changed the fave sign question! So, let's hear from y'all--fave sign(s)...???

Lisa

• for a guy, I prefer a Virgo now that I am all grown up. For women---- that is different----I had two best friends, one a Leo and the other a cancer, cancer back stabbed me bigtime and the Leo died of breast cancer. I usually like Sags and Aquarius women. I am a capricorn.

• virgos unite!

• I'm a cancer but I love sag's and aries 😃

• I am pisces and I love how in tune we are - we don't even need to speak with one another - however pisces to pisces are freinds only. My rising sign is Sag and so is my partner. I love both signs for different reasons. There is not one person I don't like but I have a fondness for both of these.

• DO YOU SOMETIMES QUESTION YOUR ABILITY IN REGARDS T YOUR INTUITIVE-NESS, IM A PISCEAN AND I DO AND IM GENERALLY RITE THO

• YEA CAPRICORNS ARE FUNNY PEOPLE, IM A PISCEAN AND I KNOW A CAPRICORN MALE, VERY DIFFERENT TO ME BUT NICE IN ANOTHER WAY.

• I'm a Cancer I seem to fall into relationships primarily with Pisces and Virgo, but they haven't ever worked althought I'm amazingly fond of them in some ways since I feel either drained by one or unappreciated by the other.

I will say, I think mine is a Scoprio. They're intruiging and I've always gotten along very well with them for some reason I seem to have an immediate psychic connection with them

I was interpreting horscopes once at my job and a man came into the room and I knew based on the feeling that he was a Scorpio. I had more than 15 people in the room with me and I could feel him immediately, to where I looked up and said, "You're a Scoprio" and began reading him and he was reading me and we got along so well! That seems to be my psychic match, I dated one once it was intense and ended kind of badly but we're friends again now and we're still very psychically connected.

My best girlfriend is a Scorpio too and she'll call me when she thinks something's wrong or if I'm sad about something or brooding or whatever Cancers do when they're upset lol 😉 and she'll be right! 🙂

So my fav sign is Scorpio

• Godflesh, I want to talk to you about Virgos! I'm curious about them, I'd give you the ability to be mysterious enough to be a Scorpio why do you guys do that? Seriously?

• This post is deleted!

• I would have to say Capricorns. I always meet them. They intrigue me. They are nice, but different from my personality. for some reason I am always drawn to them. I am a Leo.

• I am an aries and also have a def love for both cancer men and women. There is just something that I find so adorable about them. Even there moodiness is cute to me.and i love their ability to nurture and their unique way with communication. its not just words with them its the tone of voice, body lang, and funny combo of facial expressions. ha ha ha they all do it if you are paying attention. The attraction is mutual. cancer people are very drawn to me which I find funny bc I have only one water sign in my whole entire chart. I also love leo they brighten my day with their optimism. And aquarius for their individuality and we usually have similar sense of humor. maybe that bc i have a gem moon. I pretty will find something to love about the other signs as well but I have yet to find a scorpio that i can relate too. They usually dont like me either. Oh well cant be something to everyone I guess.