Watergirl18 or Piscean Healer - Can you interpert this reading for me?

• Hi,

I asked if Mike loved me. We no longer speak (and haven't for 9 months) and I am in the process of letting go, but have been struggling with it all. I sent communication to him about a week ago. (we are both married to other people)

Here is the spread from an online program where you choose the cards. (t-a-r-o-t dot net)

What I think:

Knight of Wands

What I feel:

10 of pentacles

How I appear to him:

Queen of Cups

What he thinks:

6 of cups reversed

What he feels:

The World

How he appears to me:

Seven of Pentacles

Thanks!

• Oh yea, I forget one other card:

The relationship as it stands now:

five of swords

So my question really was does the world stand for "yes he does or no, he's over it"

• You are still wondering and hoping that there is a chance for the two of you, but this is a resolved issue for him. You need to truly let him go so you can move on to your new beginning in life. A good start would be to reevaluate your marriage and if it is indeed over, then move on from that as well as it is not fair to remain with him if you do not love him and do not have the desire to repair the relationship. However, if you feel there is a chance to rekindle what you had with your husband, then you should start to work on it.

• thank you.

• I agree with watergirl. The World card here tells me he feels on top of the world, he's got what he wants and is happy.

Look to those aspects of your ex that you find most endearing or attracted to. Are those aspects you can cultivate with your husband? Be open to changing yourself as much as you want to see changes in him. And be honest with each other.

Love & light,

Marc

• Actually, his wife took off her wedding rings. (I saw it in a picture from last week)...so I know he is not on top of the world right now.

The reading was supposed to ask about how he feels and I wanted to know what the world card meant. I thought it could mean resolution or something like that or that it can mean something positive. I also wondered about him seeing me as the queen of cups, that seemed sweet and more in line of how he used to see me. The five of swords pretty much sums up the feeling between us now.

With respect to me and my husband, we are actually getting along fantastically lately. Closer than we have been in a long time.

I still love old Cancer friend, but I don't trust him. He hurt me. I guess I was wondering if he was going to make an appearance again, if I should "gird my loins" if it were because I still get weak when it comes to him and I don't want to.

Thank you both for your time.

• With respect, you don't know the entire situation with him and his wife. Overall I do feel he is happy with the way things turned out between the two of you. He did get what he wanted. That's not to imply he is ecstatic, overjoyed and has no regrets. On the contrary, as watergirl says it is a resolved issue for him.

If you don't trust him, if you don't want him back in your life then why are you expending your energy doing a Tarot reading to see how you feel about him and how he feels about you? And why communicate with him after 9 months of no contact.

Don't get me wrong here. I am in no way judging your actions, just asking the difficult questions to perhaps get you to look at a deeper issue here.

Love & light,

Marc

• You are right about me not knowing the whole story. I do still love him, but it's a long story...I never thought she knew about me, but because of something a mutual friend of ours did to me last week, I realized that she does know about me (along with his whole inner circle). I communicated to him that I finally realized that his wife knew about me. (which would explain why he just cut me off without goodbye)...that's all. Perhaps they have since made up. (The last pic was as of May 22nd)

"If you don't trust him, if you don't want him back in your life then why are you expending your energy doing a Tarot reading to see how you feel about him and how he feels about you?"

Because he has a hold on me like no one I ever encountered before in my life. This is the 2nd time in my life that he has done this to me. (The first time was at the end of 1997). Both times it took me a year to get over it. He is the only person that I dream of things about him and they happen. (has been like this for years) My last dream was 2 weeks ago, In the dream his wife served me with papers suing me for breaking up her marriage...(that's what led me to start asking for readings...and finding out what I did - that they were on the outs). So I make every effort to let go, now that I am almost free, I don't want to get sucked back in, I still feel powerless, so I watch.

• The part of me that still loves him, does secretly hope that we could be together someday, but it is very "pie in the sky" Piscean daydreaming on my part... so watergirl is right about that..

• I understand.

But your watching is only feeding your attachment. You can't expect to let go and still keep tabs on him. The best thing you can do is to stop all forms of contact. For one thing it will help you to move on. For another, it won't give his wife any solid ground to blame you for problems in her marriage.

You are actually close to achieving what you want; complete freedom. Don't give in now as your goal is within your reach.

• The World card, in this instance, is about completion....things coming full circle....conclusion. Since it landed in what he feels for you it means that it is over. Especially when you couple it with 6 of Cups reversed in what he thinks. 6 of Cups is about nostalgia, harmonious giving and receiving, and the returning of love from the past. Since it was drawn reversed it indicates that he is no longer feeling nostalgic and does not see the two of you coming together again.

I wouldn't put too much significance into him seeing you as the Queen of Cups. She is nurturing, sensitive and feels very deeply, however she is also a woman who can be so deeply involved in her inner world that she gets lost in fantasy. The Queen of Cups is a devoted wife and mother....I think this is just about him seeing you as someone else's wife.

• You are right, my plan is to not contact him again. If I have another dream, I won't act on it. (That is what I did for years, before having the same dream 3 x then contacting him in 2007). But I won't give in. I will self preserve.

Thanks πŸ™‚

• "I wouldn't put too much significance into him seeing you as the Queen of Cups. She is nurturing, sensitive and feels very deeply, however she is also a woman who can be so deeply involved in her inner world that she gets lost in fantasy. The Queen of Cups is a devoted wife and mother....I think this is just about him seeing you as someone else's wife."

the nature of our friendship was him leaning on me for the emotional support that he doesn't get from his Gemini wife. So that is most likely why he sees me as nurturing. He was clingy and I would always be there...

• Bit by bit… she had claimed herself. Freeing yourself was one thing; claiming ownership of that freed self was another. Toni Morrison

We need to find the courage to say NO to the things and people that are not serving us if we want to rediscover ourselves and live our lives with authenticity. Barbara De Angelis

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds. Bob Marley

• love it...

"We need to find the courage to say NO to the things and people that are not serving us if we want to rediscover ourselves and live our lives with authenticity. Barbara De Angelis"

Absolutely!

• Well, you were right, looks like they have reconciled and he posted a picture of his wife and son in his new built in swimming pool with the captions "The Life"...so I guess the translation that he is "on top of the world" was accurate.

• doeyeyedpisces,

I am sorry for your situation.

I had a question for you. I tried to get at the site you mentioned above and it asks me to authenticate with a ID and Pass. There is no option on how to create an account. How did you got access ???

Best, B

• This post is deleted!

• But I have to say, I find more accurate readings with actual cards...becaue of your energy on them...because I get such conflicting online readings.

• yes this is true, but I don't have cards myself. πŸ™‚

By the way I am in a same situation as you and i am fighting it for long. it's hard. but I continue fighting it, and doing better slowly.

Me too I see dreams, and they are scary accurate in how they project the future events of me and him.

But I know now the least resistance is what it can work in long term and I am listening to my head instead. Only when I see him again, I get started again, lol you know...:)

but this infatuation is more bad then good for us. it should be transformed in a different way of thinking and feeling, by using our head instead -- there is an obsession for of it in the infatuation state, and it shouldn't be. There are fears and Ego evolved behind it.

and the best way to think and convince yourself on it is : "I love him as he is, and wish him good, (be in peace with that part.) He has a wife and a child, and unfortunately can't abandon them." justify him. And you don't want him to abandon them for you, because then he is going to have so much stress and sadness, and trauma over them and you don't want to see this side of him. We forget about details and rush with feelings, but the reality is hard and the best is the LEAST RESISTANCE and PEACE with it. love him still and don't be sad about his choice, accept it and move on. make yourself happy cause there is not only one toy around..." this are lessons to get better in time than suffer with them forever. I am saying those to you so I listen them too. πŸ™‚

Wish you the fastest move on !! B