Please interpret this for me in relationship spread...

• The card at the top left represents how you see yourself. Three of Swords (Sorrow), when reversed:

The card at the top right represents how you see your partner. Two of Cups (Love), when reversed:

The card in the center left represents how you feel about your partner. Four of Cups (Luxury), when reversed:

the card in the center right represents what stands between you and your partner. The Hanged Man, when reversed:

The card in the lower left represents how your partner sees you. The Lovers, when reversed:

The card in the lower right represents what your partner feels about you. The Magician, when reversed:

The card in the center represents the present status or challenge of the relationship. Three of Pentacles (Works), when reversed:

• Hello drgagannagi,

You are in pain over this situation you find yourself in. Things you have been telling yourself (or others have been telling you) have "broken" your heart. But I'm inclined to say that these things are almost superficial, they don't really bear any meaning in this relationship. In other words, it could very well be all in your mind.

You feel a connection with your partner, something profound and deep that goes to your very core. You may even believe him to be the core of your very existence at this time. However, you are dissatisfied with your partner, you want more.

At this point you may need to sacrifice something or just simply look at things from a completely different perspective, because he sees you as a difficult choice. He wants to be with you, dare I say, badly. But something he is already committed to is holding him back.

You are special to him, someone he can envision creating a future with. And again, the Magician can represent desire, so he desires you. Your challenge: investing more time, more energy into the relationship for it to grow and develop.

I hope that helps drgagannagi. Please let me know if any of it resonates with you, or if none of it does, that's also fine. I need the feedback in order to develop myself as well 🙂

Love & light,

Marc

• yes i think so ur true, there is a person hes committed to, but when we were together for 3 months, it was magical and it broke mt heart wen he told me about his partner. then he finished university and left we decided to meet outside but havent fixed an appontment since 1 month. in 1 month he will move from me to a different state. the challenge here is how to spend more time with no common meeting ground and then his moving away?

• Hmm, don't know if the forums ate my post or if I mis-clicked...

drgagannagi, after I finished writing my post to you, I felt as if I had only scratched the surface and I did feel someone else was involved. I didn't mention anything for fear of over-stepping my bounds. I apologise, as in effect I may have unwittingly given you a slight misinterpretation.

The Hanged Man in this spread is this man. He is being asked to make a sacrifice, namely his current partner. It could also represent his guilt causing him to "freeze" up in this situation. Basically, he's not moving forward, he wants to pretend none of it exists and that it will all sort itself out.

The challenge in this spread is his current partner. And thereby you have the choice represented in the Lovers card.

Again, I am reminded that this is a very complex issue and there are things that you can not go into on a public forum (nor do I expect you to). However, I do feel this situation is out of your hands. My initial feeling is that this is not going to work out the way you want it to. I think he is going to move state and you will not see or hear from him again.

I am so truly sorry that this is not what you want to hear. But I think it's important for you to ask yourself, can you really trust a man that has already cheated on his partner? What makes you believe he won't do the same to you?

I do feel that the pain you are feeling now, is sparing you from a greater pain down the road.

Much love & light to you drgagannagi. I hope you can find your way through this quickly and easily.

Marc

• The Hanged Man reversed is about a lack of commitment. He is committed to another which is why there is a lack of commitment to you.

The Lovers reversed signifies that he does not see you as an option - he is committed to another.

The Magician reversed suggests that he thinks you are not looking at the situation realistically or as they really are.

This man is not an option for you my dear. Not only is he in a committed relationship with someone else, if he were not he would still not be an option for you. You are simply the wrong gender. It is what it is. Time to accept it and move on.

WG

• yes water girl it is about the gender : ) thanks, what do you see for me otherwise in my love life?

did he deliberately hide it for 3 months that he used to take me for tea/coffee? what made him not tell me about his partner for 3 full months?

• He simply thought the two of you were friends and you built it up in your mind to something much more. There was no intention to hurt you. He is only avoiding you now because it is uncomfortable - he doesn't know what to do or say and doesn't want to hurt your feelings. Just accept reality. The lesson in all of this is (1) learning to build a friendship first instead of jumping head first into a romantic ideal and (2) hopefully you have discovered something about yourself - about how and why you could have believed there was so much more there than there was in reality.

It's important to realize that when you feel such a strong attraction to someone at first that it is not love - it is physical attraction. Yes, this physical attraction can be because of a soul attraction, but soul mates are not always a romantic involvement and they do not necessarily last "forever." I also feel that your "need" to be in love also hinders your ability to discern fantasy from reality. Don't beat yourself up over it or lament over they "why's" and "why nots" of this relationship. Just learn from it and move on.

Blessings,

Watergirl

• i have accepted the reality.

but after that we talked and i was ok with being friends and he said he would meet me along with his partner or alone as time lets him. did he just say it to pacify the situation or he really wants to keep the friendship.

im just wanting to know whether i should remind him of the meeting and if he wants to do it whole heartedly.? after this fall out happened we talked normally as we did before as friends by texting but since a week he hasnt replied to my texts. i dont know if hes busy or not wanting anything atall?

• The suggestion that he meet you along with his partner was because he was uncomfortable - thinking perhaps you still thought there was a chance for romantic involvement. He still may not be convinced which is why he is avoiding you. Even though you have accepted the reality, you are still pushing pretty hard which is why there is confusion. You need to give it some time. If, later on, you still want to be friends then you need to call and invite both him AND his partner out to lunch or an art gallery/museum type of excursion. If you feel like you want to spend time with him alone and without his partner then you need to reevaluate your motives.

• I get it,

I will decide that I should not try to meet him then coz I know my heart still wants him, so because i love him i will try not to meet him or them. coz i dont want to embaraass them or make them uncomfortable.

• @piscean healer@ watergirl: can u however tell me how do you see my personal life evolving in the future? thanks in advance.

• drgagannagi, I think watergirl hit the nail on the head. For your personal life to "evolve" you need to take a look at yourself. What do you want from a relationship and why do you want one so badly?

I'm not saying this to be unkind, but rather to point out that you have been given an opportunity to do some soul searching, to learn about yourself. Once you do this, you will be far more successful in love. 🙂