Helpppp!!!

• Whats the reason I have a hard time having a real relationship for a long time I have not wanted a realationship It wasnt my interest i just wanted to have fun but now im ready and in love but its not working out i dont understand this because i will be so faithful in a relationship I will be a good wife I have pure good intentions why has it not happen yet what am i doing wrong ?

• Dear hotvirgo,

I asked your angels what they wanted to tell you about your relationship question, and they said that while you feel you are ready to be in a relationship...that your emotions have been in a state of turmoil and need to heal before you are even open to receiving the love in your life that you so desire. They say your past has anger and unforgiveness in your heart (and mind)...and that to move forward, in any relationship that will stand the test of time, you first have to let go and release the emotions. They taint and color everything in your present relationship. When it "doesn't work out", there is a reason. And your angels say start with what you control. And that is yourself.

Your angels will help you with this. Simply ask them to be with you, be by your side, and help you heal. Ask them to help you release the pent up emotions inside so that you are filled with the divine light of your Creator, almost in a state of new birth, with a clean spirit, and fresh soul.

Once the anger, the toxins, the poisonous emotions are gone...then love will blossom in your heart. And more importantly, your kindred soul mate will find you glowing and giving of your untarnished love. All it takes is your willingness to let go. And asking your angels for their help.

All the best to you, and angel blessings,

Miss Beth

• thanx Miss Beth but is it because of this or is it a specific reason me and my love the cancer man are not working because I only want him:( if not now at least when i fix myself and let go of the things you have mentioned above also i have a aquarius man around now but im not sure about him

• What is ur rush? Seriously what IS ur RUSH!?

• lol CharmedWitchBente ohmy im ctfu literally hehe youve been answering my questions alot but yeah I think I need to slow down because last night he called me at 4 in the morning just to tell me he loved me and missed me and then he said gn lol hes not going anywhere im gonna slow down....but to answer YOUR question i kinda dont want any other girl to have him or steal him from me 😞

• In my experience are men when pushed looking elsewhere for one that dont push. Thats when the danger to get pout of a rush rush makes em do head over heels into bad situations.

So babe if u want ur cancer u need to slow down.

Ill leave u with this photo here. i hope u get the idea

• @Cwb Haha I totally get it the photo tells it all!!!! 🙂

• Amen CWB! Angels agree...just slow down, work on yourself hotvirgo, and slow and steady wins the race so to speak!

Miss Beth

• ok Miss Beth lol 🙂