Hanswolfgang...I would LOVE to hear what your thoughts are if you have a moment.

• Greenii74,

looking downward is my fate??? 🙂 yes 😞

please clarify what "by reputation" means in this: the patience to accomplish all your tasks.

do you think he is just a bad guy for me or me for him? no.

if you have any insight unasked here...I would appreciate it: the forces of the cosmos are cycling in your favor. This is an ideal time for great progress and expansion in every endeavor.

This is the situation of your head: I see strange things that you have gathered from everywhere. Such a small head...and no space to live in! And that rubbish goes on moving in your head; your head goes on spinning and weaving - it keeps you occupied. It remains in the background, it is constantly there, it surrounds you like a cloud. With this cloud you cannot know reality; you cannot attain to spiritual perception. This cloud has to be dropped. And it is just with your decision to drop it that it will disappear. You are clinging to it - the cloud is not interested in you, remember it. This is what happens when you forget that the mind is meant to be a servant, and start to allow it to run your life. The head is filled with mechanisms, the mouth is ranting and raving, and the whole surrounding atmosphere is being polluted by this factory of arguments and opinions. "But wait," you may say. "The mind is what makes us human, it's the source of all progress, all great truths." If you believe that, try an experiment: go into your room, shut the door, turn on a recorder, and give yourself total permission to say whatever is "on your mind." If you really allow it to all come out, without any censorship or editing, you'll be amazed at the amount of rubbish that comes spewing forth.

Always remember that philosophies are worthless unless they can give you an insight, unless they can give you a new vision of life, unless they can transform you, unless they are alchemical.