Angel hugs- from loving silver wings

• angel hugs witn flower petels

I have develop a beautiful case of shingles on the right sid of my forehad and right eye.

Since my visionh is limited, I will be on line when the eye feels better

julianna

loving silver wings

• Dear lovingsilverwings,

I hope you feel better real soon. Wishing you the best with lots of healing thoughts sent your way.

Your friend in Tarot

TheQueenofWands

• angel hugs

The Queenof Wands, thank you

julianna

• Hi lovingsilverwings Julianna,

I am sending you a picture of Archangel Raphael to help you with your healing of your shingles. He is the healing Archangel. His name in Hebrew means "God Cures".

Hoping your are on the mend real soon.

Your friend in tarot theQueenofWands

• Here is Archangel Raphael Hope he helps you feel better real soon.

Your Friend in Tarot

TheQueenofWands

• Dear Lovingsilver wings

I hope you are feeling better soon praying to Raphael to help you heal will also send you some coloured light .

Many Blessings 2 u LOAP xx

• Our precious loving Juliana,...sending you healing light down through the ribbons that connects hearts to hearts ...

wishing you so much love and healing, big hugs to you ♥

• angel hugs

Thank you for all your healing thoughts.

I am getting better. Using the flower essence of the strawflower - helichrysum - to dry the blisters. Also I have been getting energy massage which include Qi Gong and Relkie .

julianna

loving silver wings

• Hi lovingsilverwings,

I am so glad to hear you are healing from the shingles. Before you know it you will be all better. Here are some rainbow roses to help you on your to feeling completely better.

Your friend in tarot,

TheQueenofWands

• Lovingsilverwings

Glad to hear you're feeling better

Blessed be

Amused

• Julianna,

My boyfriend just got over a case of shingles. He was taking vitamin c and something else (lecitin?) to help, and it did (you can probably google it). Still had to run its' course, though. I hope that you feel better very soon! Many, many hugs for you!!!

• angel hugs with flower petals for all your healing thoughts and energy.

It may have moved to the left side of the throat, Hopefully if is just a reaction to some of the meds.

Helichrysum = strawflower oil has helped dry the blisters.

Blessings and thank you again

Julianna

• Hi Juliana

I hope that you are feeling better my friedn had it not long ago and she was in complete agony my heart , prayers , thoughts and healing energy are with you .

Lots of love and Blessings LOap:)

• angel hugs with flower petals

Thank you all for the wonderful healing energy

I am feeling much better and the shingles did not go into the eye.

It has now moved to the throat area

blessings

julianna

• Oh lovingsilverwings I am sending lots hugs and love and light to you and visualizing lots and lots of healing flower petals floating all around you.........it looks so pretty. I know your "beautiful case of shinges" 🙂 will be heaing right away. Lots of love and light 🙂 GJay