PisceanHealer - I need you once again, please.

• Dear Marc, you helped me greatly the last time. And now I need your insights once again, if you could spare some time for me, I'll be grateful.

I'm so confused and feeling desperate. This guy I wrote about last week, he has contacted me twice since we last talked, asked me how i was doing, how was my week going etc. but hasn't made any attempts to meet me again yet. I've been expecting that finally this weekend we could do something, so I just texted him casually but didn't ask him out and he said he was going to go to a music festival (which I was also thinking of going to) but the weather was bad (and yes it is). Well, that was it! He doesn't show any interest other than causally texting me and asking me how I'm doing during the week. If he doesn't want to see me, then why does he even bother? I like him and now I really feel like a fool. And I'm starting to not like him any more in fact 🙂 He's so full of himself, that's the impression I'm getting. you told me the strength card is about me being strong and having faith but I'm losing ground.

So I did another 3 card spread today and that's what i got:

Situation: Nine of Swords

Course of action: Justice

New situation: Knight of Cups

What does this mean? Does it mean it's over for good? Before it has even started? The only positve card look like the Knight of Cups but I don't know, I'm so confused. I thought we had potential.

Denise.

• Hello Denise,

Thank you for the question.

The 9 of Swords in your current situation refers to you. You are worrying too much, possibly at the point of losing sleep over this. Are you really "losing ground"? You have had quite a bit of contact in only the space of a week. Ask yourself, how much interest are you showing in him? Would he be wrong in assuming you are only casually interested?

Your worries, your anxieties are making things worse, you have to find a way out of your own head.

To do that you need to do what is fair and balanced. Find the justice in the situation. I suggest you talk to him about your feelings because this is clearly not going anywhere. But do bear in mind that the Justice card is about being fair and balanced to BOTH sides. You may not get the relationship to move as quickly as you want it to, but he does need to consider moving it along.

Or call it an end and go your separate ways.

I'm afraid the Knight of Cups is showing a period of emotional ups and downs. I'm inclined to believe this is still mostly you making mountains out of molehills. having said that, the key is the Justice card. To get what you want out of the relationship you both need to meet each other half way. Go for it, but in a way that is fair for you both.

I hope that helps. Much love & light to you Denise,

Marc

• Thank you so much for your immediate reply Marc. You're wonderful.

Well, last Saturday he rejected my invitation to a concert saying that he had too much to drink the previous night. I went to the concert anyway. then the following day - Sunday - he texted me about the concert, asked me how it went, etc. Two days passed and last Wednesday he sent me a message on facebook this time asking how my week was going. And it was a very short conversation because he didn't answer my last reply. And today I texted him because I thought "well he shouldn't think I'm neglecting him" I couldn't ask him out right away for fear of another rejection. All he can say is "do you wanna meet?" it's that simple. But he's taking this whole thing painfully slow and now as you said it seems it's not going anywhere. I wish I could talk to him but unfortunately, I'm in no position to talk to him about my feelings because we 've only gone out twice and I wouldn't want him to take me for granted or think of me "insane" lol, in fact I already think that I've caused this. I don't know. If he wanted to see me, he could. Today, yesterday... I gave him the signal... I don't know what else I can do. I seriously believe he has commitment issues or something. Or he has started losing interest... he's just not making enough effort. and i don't wanna look like I'm coming on too strongly. I just think he's scared or my friends (who introduced us) scared him away because I know that they had told him that i was like no other girl and he should make an extra effort etc. He might have thought i'm too much to handle.

I have wanted this to happen so much, i messed it up. I feel like that.

I don't know if you do readings for others Marc, but if you do can I ask you to do one for me when you feel like it? If you don't do, please disregard my question and consider I never asked.

Thanks so much again for your insightful reading and advice. You're giving me strength.

Denise.

• Denise you are more than welcome. But you really do need to put those 9 swords away now 🙂

I'll get back to you with my own reading a little later. In the meantime, stay strong.

Marc

• Oh you'll do a reading! I'm so happy. 🙂

And I'll try to get rid of those swords, promise. I'll be waiting and be strong 🙂

Denise.

• Denise,

The 3 of cups is telling you that the relationship is on the verge of going to the next level. But in order to see your dreams come to fruition, the Page of Coins is telling you to embrace the unknown. Express yourself. Get your message across.

The Page of Coins also speaks of steady development, a new growth. You won't be able to rush this.

Finally the 9 of wands is telling you to stay strong. Your goal may not be in sight, but it is closer than you believe. There may be a few more hurdles to go, but now is not the time to give up. Dig deep and keep on going.

And always bear in mind the other readings you have been given. Particularly Strength and Justice.

Love & light to you Denise,

Marc

• Marc, thank you so much. I'm so grateful.

This gives me hope but I'll try not to focus on this from now on. If it happens it happens but as I said your reading gives me hope and I'll bear in mind the other readings too, as you said.

You're a kind soul, Marc.

I wish you all the best, always.

Deniz.