Help! Ace Of Wands reversed??

• I did a 3 card spread between a guy I am very interested in and have been casually dating.

Ace of Wands reversed as outcome. Is this a positive outcome?

Is it true this card can mean the start of new relationship?

Any light shed would be great, thanks x

• It signifies a new spark, a new passion, so yes, it can mean the beginning of a new relationship. Don't lose heart however, just because it is reversed doesn't mean it's not going to happen. It can also point to a blockage.

Something in the current situation is blocking the spark. Something is preventing things from taking off.

Love & light to you,

Marc

• Hi Marc, thanks for your reply!

So basically do you mean that this situation has the potential of turning into a relationship as long as the block is solved? Is it talking about a completely new romance or about the one im focusing on blooming into a relationship?

Could you suggest a spread to help me figure out what is blocking it?

thanks so much

• What were the other cards you pulled? The Ace of Wands reversed as an outcome can indicate delays or difficulties, but it can also mean dashed hopes, wasted energy, futility or just that something "can't get going."

• Yes, as long as the blockage is removed, there is potential for a relationship with this guy - the one you asked the cards about.

A 3 card spread can suffice. It all depends on what kind of depth you want to go into. A Celtic cross would probably work. I believe there is also a 10 card relationship spread. The important thing is to frame your question clearly and trust the answers you are given are right for you. 🙂

• Thankyou for your swift reply.

Would it be possible for you to pull out a few cards if you have time to help me shed some light on this 'blockage.'

• Thankyou for your swift reply.

Would it be possible for you to pull out a few cards if you have time to help me shed some light on this 'blockage.'

• (Read above)

This has been taking awhile to get going. And I feel this guy needs time as he has just come out of a 3 year thing. I felt something quite deep with him and if there is any advice u could give me to help things moving I would very much appreciate it!

Kalli x

• I agree with watergirl, what were the other two cards you initially drew? The nature of this "block" will give you more insight on what's going on. It would help to know what the other two cards were in relation to the Ace of Wands

• this was actually drawn for me by someone else. But it was king of coins, page of coins (reversed) and then the ace of wands (reversed)

• It seems like there is a mismatch in personality types here. One person is proud, self-reliant, and may have worked hard to get where they are. If a job needs doing this person wants to do it right. The other person is almost the opposite. Much more laid back, casual, doesn't take anything too seriously.

Since the Page of Coins was reversed, it suggests that this character doesn't quite "fit" in where it should (the rest of the coins suit). Being the head of the deck, the King of Coins could take great offence at this at times. Rightly or wrongly.

The challenge here is to accept your differences and learning how to make the opposites work in your favour.

• PisceanHealer, please resend that. It tells my on 'my postings' that you last responded 5 mins ago but I cant see the response on here.... technical glitch? x

• no worries i received it. thanks for your response!

much appreciated

• Does it resonate with you? Or did I get it completely wrong? 🙂

• To be honest, it doesn't really resonate! I feel we both have passions but we both relate to not taking things seriously. I know im like that. However I do feel strongly about this situation, so its not that im not taking 'this' seriously. I really don't feel that a clash in characters is the issue..

thanks

• Thanks for the feedback k20, it's much appreciated 🙂

So, you are taking it seriously, what about him? Any idea?

• Sorry sweetie, but you are thinking this is "the one" and he is just not in that space. He is not ready for a committed relationship at this time. Keep your options open and continue to date other men as holding on to this one out of the hopes that he is going to come around I fear will only cause you emotional turmoil.

• thanks watergirl, i know that false hope will do me no good. I just don't understand why he started something at all then? it certainly wasnt for sex, it was proper dates we were going on. Its unfair. And he has just gone silent with no explanation. I have never pressured him into seeing me, I'm always really chilled out because i know his situation.

I'm just confused, I showed me that he really liked me.

But thankyou I do need to get that in my head....

• Sorry k20. In hindsight I think that's what I was trying to get across, one person is more serious about the relationship than the other. I apologise for not being very clear.

Much love & light to you, I hope you find the one you are looking for.

Marc