Hanswolfgang-I'm I on the right track-insite please

• Hi Hanswolfgang,

I'm a Capricorn woman that has deep, really soulful, feelings for a Virgo male.

We have know each other for on and off for 13 years.

I was told by a medium that we are indeed soulmates. And that I need to handle him gently.

She stated that he has the same feelings for me as I do for him. But he doesn't know how to "handle" me. Therefore is fearful of me breaking his heart.

Because I care for him so deeply....and I really am a devoted cappy!!! I have been subtle about letting him know that I would indeed give him my heart fully.

He did tell me he felt I could be his "perfect wife" but he needs to work on his inner self. Which I can totally respect. He's asked me to be patient with him....basically wait for him to heal himself.

I have no problem waiting for him....I'd wait an eternity for him!

I just want to know though....I'm I handling him gently enough. Is our relationship on the right track?

My birthday is January 11, 1973 - Initials CPW

His birthday is September 11, 1976 - Initials BJL

I would so appreicate your gifted insite......THANK YOU 🙂

Cute Cappy

• CuteCappy,

Hi,

Is our relationship on the right track? No.

My birthday is January 11, 1973 - Initials CPW: this is often associated with financial losses of one kind or another but its true meaning is that of a completion in regards to some values that you have been holding. For this reason, it could be an indicator of the ending of a certain kind of work that you have been doing for a long time, or the ending of a certain pursuit. This could be the pursuit of some financial goal, some relationship, or some other 'thing' that is valued.

When money does seem to be lost, keep in mind that this is just the preparation for a new cycle of incoming money. Sometimes we need to spend some money to stimulate more to come in.

I would so appreicate your gifted insite: Graceful as the mist.

Holding to this course brings blessing.

Cute Cappy,

whatever pleases him, is best for you.

The support of your own male energies into your life brings a union with the soul mate within.

• Hi Hanswolfgang,

Thank you for spiritual insight, much appreciated 🙂

You are on the mark with your reading. When I saw the medium she told me that my aura is golden and that it wasn't fully complete. And that it would completely seal on May 1st. She said once my aura was fully sealed the problems in my past would subside. And my present and future was to become very rewarding and full.

I am widowed and lost my husband in Aug 2010. It was a great struggle in my life as he was dealing with depression and addiction. He ended his struggle by taking his own life. I finally scattered his ashes on May 15th....exactly 9 months to the date of his passing.

Since then I have felt a great release and liberation. Knowing his soul is free has indeed freed mine.

Therefore I have definately started a new cycle in my life. And I definately feel it, almost in a tangible way, inside of me. For the first time in my life I feel whole...I feel amazing, strong and happy. The only thing that drives me crazy, is this Virgo man!!!

May I ask for some clarity?

You say the relationship is not on the right track. And holding to this course brings blessing.

Do you mean the "value" I am in pursute of? Or the relationship?

Or are they one in the same?

Again....many thanks to you and your wisdom 🙂

CuteCappy

P.S. Money does indeed come and go for me. But right now I am doing okay.

• CuteCappy,

Hi,

🙂

May I ask for some clarity? Good time to move in new directions, something completed, something initiated. Personal achievement, material well being.

Do you mean the "value" I am in pursute of? Yes.

Or the relationship? No.

Or are they one in the same? No.

CuteCappy,

if innocence is to be attained, it has to be higher, not lower than you, not lower than you are already. On some higher peak the innocence has to be attained again. You have to become a child but not by becoming childish.