Karma/Karmic Debt

• Thank you, Marky!

Lifer1

• Hi Markie,

Do I have karmic debt? Cos it feels like I've been in a loop of unfavourable things.

My DOB is 25 Oct 1979.

Could you read for my friend too - 13 Jun 1973? Thanks.

• Thank you for your reply, Marky ! It makes lots of sense to me.

• Hi Markie, never heard of this through numbers and am very interested. Do I have karmic debt? 4/5/53 Thanks in advance

• Hello hey i was wondering if you could help me figure out if i have this karmic debt because no matter what especially in realationships i end up having trouble with money so my birthdate is 2-20-1991 i was born 4:42pm please help me this might help me understand or maybe not thankyou. : )

• I can't fiugure out why no one writes me back. or are people writting me and i can't figure out where they are writting me at ? im just wondering nothing personal to anyone just asking.

• This post is deleted!

• Hi Buccierikatrinayahoocom,

No karmic debt for you, however your long range cycle indicates that you must be prudent, practical, strong willed, unwavering, steadfast, and manage your finances carefully.

You are a 6 life number and a 2 born so "relationships" in general are important to you. You don't feel quite right until you are in one, and function at your best when you have one.

The challenge of a 6 life number and 2 born is to always keep your emotions in check, and not let them "rule" you. You always think with your "heart" and therefore that is the reason for the "money" issues and "relationships" issues. While you are here to love and give love, you must also discriminate amongst those who may be take advantage of that.

Create A Great Day!

Marky

• Hi Markie,

Could you do a karmic debt reading for me (25 Oct 1979) and my friend (13 June 1973)?

Thank you.

• Hi Danceur!

In your date of birth you have no karmic debt. Although, you are a life number 7, and will always have your spirituality and faith tested.

Your friend has a karmic debt number. The day that they were born is a 13/4. I did a post on the number 13, you can read it here:

Anything else, let me know.

Create A Great Day!

Marky

• Hey thankyou very much i do believe you are qiute correct on this reading. this insite is much appreciated. You must know what you are talking about. thankyou. and i guess it just takes awhile till pepole write back lol. THANKS !

• Hey Marky I'm sorry to bother you again but my boyfreind would also like to know his reading his birthday is 6-23-1978 i would appreciate this thankyou if you could do this for me. have a good night and day. ! katrina : )