WHATS A GIRL TO DO????????psychics and anyone with good advice

• Me and my cancer guy have fell out again!!!!Now ive met a aquarius guy who im very skeptical about should i wait for my cancer man to come back to me or move on with this aquarius im confused and still in love with the cancer man even though the cancer man breaks me down he also took me higher then i have ever been should i wait for him or finally move on ? Is this aqurius man the one please help the thing with this aquarius guy is he isnt as financially stable as i like my men to be smh when am i gonna find the one when will he come to me ???????

• When you stop looking.

Which is the dumbest piece of advice ever. I agree. But none-the-less, it is true more often than not! You need to take a step back in order to re-evaluate your life. Ask yourself what you want out of a man. Not a particular man, but any man. Now compare that with the men you are attracting.

In essence you are looking too hard. Why is that? Why do you feel it has to be your cancer ex or this Aquarius guy? Why not be alone for a period of your life? Enjoy yourself, enjoy the single life. There's no hard and fast rule that says you have to be in a relationship. By letting go of your current "options" you will open yourself up to the right person for you.

Put it another way; what are you blocking from coming into your life by clinging on to these two?

Love & light to you,

Marc

• I understand what your saying but even when I dont look guys aproach me i get hit on ALOT so i dont think im looking that hard the thing is I love the cancer man what vibes do u get on him????

• I understand what your saying but even when I dont look guys aproach me i get hit on ALOT so i dont think im looking that hard the thing is I love the cancer man what vibes do u get on him????

• Sorry didnt mean for it to post more than once