FOR KOOKISH :)

• Hello Kookish ,

I thought that i would start a new thread for us since we are getting along like a house on fire

my ipod is playing and im thinking of you and our ipod angel mesages , hope to catch up with you soon

Hakunamatata

Lots of love and light Mags 🙂

• Hi MJ you are not alone is playing not a day goes by when i dont here it .

"You Are Not Alone"

Another day has gone

I'm still all alone

How could this be

You're not here with me

You never said goodbye

Someone tell me why

Did you have to go

And leave my world so cold

Everyday I sit and ask myself

How did love slip away

Something whispers in my ear and says

That you are not alone

I am here with you

Though you're far away

I am here to stay

But you are not alone

I am here with you

Though we're far apart

You're always in my heart

But you are not alone

'Lone, 'lone

Why, 'lone

Just the other night

I thought I heard you cry

Asking me to come

And hold you in my arms

I can hear your prayers

Your burdens I will bear

But first I need your hand

Then forever can begin

Everyday I sit and ask myself

How did love slip away

Something whispers in my ear and says

That you are not alone

I am here with you

Though you're far away

I am here to stay

you are not alone

I am here with you

Though we're far apart

you are not alone

Whisper three words and I'll come runnin'

And girl you know that I'll be there

I'll be there

You are not alone

I am here with you

Though you're far away

I am here to stay

you are not alone

I am here with you

Though we're far apart

you are not alone

I am here with you

Though you're far away

I am here to stay

you are not alone

I am here with you

Though we're far apart

For you are not alone...

Not alone ohh

You are not alone

You are not alone

Say it again

You are not alone

You are not alone

Not alone, Not alone

If you just reach out for me girl

In the morning, in the evening

Not alone, not alone

You and me not alone

Oh together together

Not not being alone

Not not being alone

• Angelbump:)

• Thank you so much for starting this - our own thread - yee haw!! Sorry I missed it the other day.

I like MJ's music, it's always been so upbeat & I remember watching him on tv when they were The Jackson 5 - I'm 48 so I can remember him that far back. It's nice when you have a song that brings you comfort.

My husband gave me my Ipod as a birthday gift & he had me close my eye & put the head phones on & "True Companion" by Marc Cohen started, that's kind of our song. We've been married for 26 years & we've always joked "Take me out to the ballgame" was "our" song because I our first date was a baseball game & TC was released in 1991 but we were together when we heard it for the first time & he said this is our song. He's always been pretty romantic.

I didn't mean to gloss over your comment about your brother & him being similar to the character in Forrest Gump, I was trying to figure out what you meant without asking a questions & sounding disrespectful. You've commented about people telling you you're "too soft". I do NOT get that comment from people & I always have to be careful & think before I speak or write & I was a little hyper when I wrote about the angel feather & had to calm down a little before I said anything. Is your brother older or younger than you? Is he as positive as Forrest? BLmoon has referenced that movie as well to me; http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=13180&replies=7

I noticed you are interested in Tarot. Do you read Tarot cards or are you learning? I have a friend in Kansas that reads tarot, Dixie Vogel - A Fool's Jounrey - google her. For Christmas I gave my daughter a book & a set of Angel Tarot cards - how ironic is that. We're pretty big on angels around here as well, especially my daughter. When she was 12 she had an ulcer & was very sick, she couldn't take any of the medication. One morning she woke up & told me she's going to be ok because "The Angel Gabriel visited me last night & she said I had to be sick to learn compassion because it will help me with my purpose in life." I thought she was ready for a rubber room but then she started getting better so I thought it was just a "message from God". I told her I didn't realize Gabriel was a girl, she said Angels visit you in the form that won't scare you & she was beautiful.

My daughter has always been very interesting in regards to "the other side" as we refer to spiritual stuff. When she was young someone told her she has 7 guardian angels so this is her lucky number. EVERY animal loves her & I think she was a mermaid in a former life. We live in central Texas but the first time she tried to surf she got up as if she's done it all her life, the instructor said it was from her former life that she has such a connection to water so we get stuff like this all the time with her. She's 5'6" & 125 lbs & long wavy hair & is now 22 years old & just finished her 3rd year in college.

My mind doesn't slow down enough to pick up on things, I refer to it as my Mental Gerbil Wheel & it just doesn't slow down long enough to pick up stuff; however, I have trouble with electronics. My husband won't let me touch his computer unless I absolutely have to & I have a pair of white cotton gloves I have to wear. We had a tour at Sea World & everyone was allowed to pet the nurse sharks & when I reached into the tank it almost jumped out to bite me. The tour guides said everyone gives off an electrical impulse & some are stronger & more erratic than others - like me & I had to wear rubber gloves for the balance of the tour. My family LOVES to tell this story.

My son turned 16 4 days ago, he's 6'2" & 275 lbs & loves football & he's an OLD SOUL. We really think he's Patton reincarnated, he's a WWII reinactor with our local museum, anything about the military he can tell you about - even his teacher's call him "The History Savant". I've asked about him before on the forum; http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=12769&replies=34 He's MUCH better now, I even did an update; http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=13275&replies=36

BTW; My daughter's friend was at school the other day & my son was very bold & said hi to him. He smiled & said Hey Austin & stuck out his hand & asked him how he was doing, they shook hands, chatted for just a second & said it was nice seeing him again then had to leave because he was looking for one of the coaches. I was so proud of my son for doing this because it has BOTHERED my family to no end that he would ignore them. I never thought the guy was an A** so even though my son spoke first I'm glad he didn't ignore my son. Like I said I had the grandchildren named, I have a VIVID imagination. I'm an author, one one of my books is published & I had a contract for 2 more but I never followed through with other business stuff going on & life. That was also when my daughter was sick so I had bigger issues to deal with. If we can exchange contact info I will send you one, it's a light hearted parenting book, it's a bunch of one liners for those of us in the trenches. "Use Cherrios for potty training boys, they float & it's give them a target". Not too deep but useful

Hope all is well with you & your 3 little ones. Thanks for starting this & we'll keep the fire going on our conversation. Love, Blessings & Feathers from Texas, Tracie

• Hi Kookish,

Forest Gump brings tears to my eyes as the trait with my brother are very similar especailly how his mum talks him into playing with another ping pong bat so that they can get the money and when he was at bubbas grave how he explained how what he spent the money on in every little detail my brother is 33 but 10 in the mind he will be forever a child .He is innocent doesnt have a bad bone in his body isnt it a shame that the rest of the world cant be like this . That is amazing about your daughter MissBeth said that i have 3 angels their names are Adam , Leona and Samantha does your daughter try to communicate with them at all ? Ive had no signs today so far my daughter has been home sick with a cold as the weather is up and down here where i live in Melbourne Australia its a city of four seasons in one day it can drive you crazy at times as you never know what to wear or wether to hang the washing out or not . I am an old soul like your son as well i feel as if i am an 80 year old trapped in my 42 year old body when i was in my 20s i used to envy people at retirment age as silly as that sounds and i know that this will be my last life here on earth as well , im not coming back im done except to check on my kids once in a while hope fully they will be adults with their own lives when it happens . My little one is only 4 so ive still got alot to do here on this earth . That was really nice of your son to say hi to the young man im glad that he was ok with him yes it would bother me as well if someone in my family was ignored by someone who we thought so much of .I dont know whats wrong with me lately ive been going through a cranky phase being really short and snappy with people i was wondering if this is 40s syndrome ive just copped a pasting off my Mum and shes right lately im talking to people as if im angry all the time i guess since my hubbys changed jobs hes gone from afternoon to day im waking up at 5 then trying to go back to sleep for 2 hours and its all catching up on me . It is very ineresting what you said about you being an author i would love to read it it sounds great but i dont want to put my email on the forum do you have anyone eleses email on tarot That i know of ? I am very interested in tarot ,the forums make me sad nooone is interested in learning it and thats why i joined this site but on the other hand i have made many beautiful friends on here as well i have been trying to learn it off and on for the past 7 years but with the kids being little and all i havent been able to fully focus my enegy on it as i would like to i will google your friend and thankyou for the link i will have a look at it later when i get some peace and quiet .

Take care love and light Loap:)

• MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA!?!?! Bon Jovi, Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman! I never would've guessed you lived outside the U.S. except for you calling your mom "mum". That's hilarious & I absolutely love it!

Melbourne has been on my radar for months now. My son is Gluten Intolerant & they are working on a vaccination for this & it's already in the human trial stages at Walter and Eliza Hall Institute in Melbourne. I've been reading all their study information from the Celiac Research Center - they do great work there. I don't know if I'd give my son an immunization for Gluten Intolerance but it's worth looking into & seeing how the research goes.

I agree the world would be a better place if we could see everything through such positive eyes like your brother, unfortunately the world doesn't always work that way :(. Sorry to hear about hubby's work schedule & how it's affecting you, I'm not too pleasant when I don't get enough sleep on a regular basis but it's hard to go back to bed for just a few hours, especially with little ones around. Early 40's is a weird hormone time for us - yuck. I take a bioidentical thyroid hormone to keep me balanced when everything started to decline on me (around 40), hopefully for you it's just adjusting to a new schedule. Sorry to hear Micaela's down with a cold, Texas weather is like this as well.

Dixie does a daily tarot reading every morning on her site, she uses different decks & my favorite is "The Housewife Tarot". She's done some tarot readings for me & she we've talked on the phone quite a bit but I just don't think I have it in me to learn tarot. I've been looking into astrology for some explanation into personalities & I've discovered I have 5 planets in water signs & I should have the ability but my mind doesn't slow down long enough to pick up the "extra" stuff. I'm the type of person who can go to a psychic & talk more than them to explain the situation, which is very silly, but my biggest problem is I want to KNOW. This is something I've been working on for quite some time now, letting go of my control issues & having faith things will work out as they should. WHATEVER!!

I got worse a few years ago & have been a total FREAK about my daughter & her friend ever since they met. I'm finally calming down about this & working on r-e-l-e-a-s-i-n-g it but it's not really in my nature; it's part of being a Cancer & holding on to things from the past, especially regarding my family. I'm the fixer in my family, if someone needs something they call me & I'm the go to girl. Have you ever seen Pulp Fiction? I've been told I'm Mr. Wolfe from this movie, I take notes, I cuss but I can make a plan & get things done but I'm blunt about it.

Does MissBeth has your contact info? I'm pretty sure I have her web info. I also think I have PisceanHealer's info but I haven't confirmed it's him.

Thanks for chatting& we'll talk later

Love & Blessings from Texas

• LOAP,

My mom called me & said one of her old friends is coming into town & we havent' seen her in a few years so I was kind of excigted. Later in the day I asked my husband , I said "Hey guess who's coming into town this weekend?", he said "Bon Jovi?". "Oh my God why would you say Bon Jovi?" He responded "I guess ever since you showed us your IPod angel thing I always expect to hear them on my Ipod", he had just walked in the door from working out & had his IPod with him so it was on his mind. I said "I think it's funny you'd say Bon Jovi", he replied "isn't that your friend's screen name, Bon Jovi?" I said "No, it's Living On A Prayer". His response "What does that have to do with Bon Jovi?" MEN!!!!!!!! I thought you'd get a kick out of this, not only are you on my mind but my family's as well!

Hope Micaela's better & you're catching up on your sleep. Love & Blessings from Texas

• Hi Kookish,

LOL men say no more im sorry its taken me a while to reply to your post i havent been able to find any time lately with one thing and another i will ask Marc (piscean healer)has he got your email if he has i will get him to send you mine . I googled your friend Dixie i love her hair colour i am still trying to find time to look at her site the fools journey there is just never enough hours in the day . I can see why you thought i might be from the states actually i feel that i have lived there in a past life . Walter and Eliza Hall Institute in Melbourne ive never heard of them but i also many years ago had a friend who was gluten intolerant my heart went out to her she used to say i wish i could eat anything and everything i want . I have seen pulp fiction years ago i cant remember who played Mr Wolfe have you seen a movie called the lovely bones ? Im reading the book now its about a girl that gets murdered and is trying to come to terms with her death on the other side .Its very interesting my heart aches for her parents . I understand how you feel about your daughter i would be exactly the same ive got all that to look forward to . ive been watching doctor Quinn and reminiscing about how i used to put my feet up with a big belly its a timeless show i could watch it over and over again . I love Jane Seymour as well .

Hope that all is well with you are your family have a lovely weekend

Lots of Love and Light Loap:)

• Sorry Kookish i havent been able to read your links properly yet hope fully i will get chance soon 🙂

• No worries about not responding right away, I've been the same as it's been busy with the end of my son's school year. I haven't e-mailed Marc yet, I wanted to confirm it's the right person before I do.

I agree about your assesment of Lovely Bones & it being so much more than just what hapened to her but it's hard to watch & a parent - just another f-r-e-a-k-i-n-g reminder about life. We've had too many D_A__ examples in our life.

I read your thread asking Captain for advice & I'm sorry you're so down. I do like what Captain said about "the fact that you are anxious over your future indicates that you can't quite trust the Universe enough to let go of control and go with the flow" "Do I cling to control so much that I don't like to go into an unknown situation over which I have no control? Or am I depressed because I cannot seem to control and order my current situation?"

Oh Honey, that is/was (I'm working on letting go & trusting the universe). I know how you feel & it's hard to let go & just let things happen. I have little wooden & metal signs all over my office saying; Trust, Believe, Faith, Hope but it took more than just cute decorations to get me to actually do them versus just reading them. I started here in November & I wanted to know all about this Gemini guy my daughter knew but instead I got a whole lot more than that & I've worked very hard in this short time to work on ME! In another thread I gave you the link to the thread I started about Thanking Captain for her help so read that & see if you get anything from it. IT'S REALLY HARD LETTING GO & TRUSTING & I'm still a work in progress but I'm getting there slowly but surely.

I hope things get better soon, Love & Blessings Tracie

• Hi Tracie ,

Thankyou for your concern im feeling alot better today i have to say the book the lovely bones is really intruging me i cant put it down as there is so much that wasnt in the movie its heartbreaking though i just hope heaven is everything like she explains it is when we cross over . I asked piscean healer Marc did he have your email and he said no. Yes i read what you wrote on your thread to the Captain thankyou that was a very nice thing to say . My little one is really sick wilt a cold again this weather is all over the place .I hope all is well with you and your family .

Love and light Mags 🙂

• LOAP,

I found Marc's e-mail so I'll he send him a message later today. Lots of weird stuff going on around here for the past few days see: http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=14232&replies=9 & http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=14310&replies=1 Then I rolled over in the middle of the night looked at the clock & it was 4:44. I usually see 333 but this is the 2nd time in the past few days I've seen 444.

We'll visit later I'm rushing out the door for an appointment but I didn't want you to think I've forgotten about you. Love & Blessings, Tracie 😃

• Hi Tracie ,

I strongly y feel that something is going on with the birds have you heard about those stories of birds falling out of the sky ? I know that some were poisoned but for others there is no explanation as to why it is happening sorry this is short must go my son is at me for the computer again i hope all is well with you and your family .

take care lots of love and light Mags xx

• LOAP,

I'm hoping all the signs are telling me to FIX my house & eat right & take care of the important things; howver, when you tie in the other stuff like the numbers & the situation with the boy who pushed my son down the stairs I'm kind of getting a little freaked!

I sent Marc an e-mail but haven't heard back, I did say something to him in my bird thread so we'll see what happens. I started a new thread trying to tie all these things together & also added to Update #2 about my son. I'm headed out of town until tomorrow evening so I'll check on everythign when I can.

Love & blessings to you & the little ones, Tracie

• Hi Tracie,

I hope you had a nice time away look forward to chatting with you soon .

Love and Light Mags xx

• I got PH's correct address & just sent him a message so hopefully you'll hear from him soon! Hope everything is going well with you & the little one's, things are cruising along here. Lot's of sings from the universe to stop being so fearful, I've been working on this for some time but it's a hard habit to break. I'm working on it.

Love & Blessings, Tracie

• Hi Tracie ,

How are things with the birds going ? anymore signs thats great about Marc and then we will be able to chat in private its a shame that this site doesnt have private messaging anyway cant wait to catch up with you soon .

Take care lots of love Mags xx