Help with 3 card Love Tarot Interpretation

• I just did a love reading about me and my current love interest. The spread was Me, Him, Us. For me I pulled the eight of swords, for him, the nine of swords reversed, and for us, the nine of cups. Please help me understand this reading. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.

• You: You're in a position where you are afraid of moving forward, maybe you are afraid of being hurt? To get out of your current "dilemma", first realise that it's only your fears that are blinding you right now, there's no substance to them. Let them go so you can see the bigger picture.

Him: He too seems to be filled with worry and anxieties, but again I'm inclined to believe they are all in his head because the next card, the 9 of Cups is a very positive one.

The two of you: Essentially you will both get your heart's desire out of this relationship. Satisfaction, joy, happiness. They are all yours for the taking. There is nothing to fear but fear itself. Stop thinking there's anything wrong because there isn't.

Love & light,

Marc

• Thank you Marc!