Need Help interpreting my Celtic Cross Tarot Reading

• I asked about where my relationship is going and this is what it gave me--I don't understand it so if someone can please help! The card deck was the Gilded Tarot and I did the extended Celtic Cross--here it is in the order it gave me:

position 1) Two of cups

position 2) Death----Me

position 3) Ten of Wands----Cossing

position 4) The Lovers---the Foundation of my question

position 5) Queen of Swords----Past

position 6)Ace or Pentacles----Present

position 7) Seven of Wands

Future

position 😎 The Tower

Myself

position 9) Knight of Pentacles----environment

position 10) The Empress----Hopes & fears

position 11) Temperance

Outcome

Please help! This has stessed me out. Thank you,

• 2 of cups - This is your question about your relationship

Death - You sense an end or major transformation in the relationship and that's what you are worried about

Ten of Wands - You feel the relationship has become a drag either for you or for him

Lovers - And you wonder what you should do about the relationship at this point

Queen of Swords - In the past you have tried to think about the relationship practically and logically, without letting your emotions get in the way

Ace of Pentacles - Presently you think the relationship needs a major overhaul and a new beginning if it is going to work in the future. Otherwise there is no sense contiuing like this.

Seven of Wands - You are willing to work on relationships ( maybe even future ones) and that will keep you in good stead

Tower - Right now this relationship is giving you real tough times and going through a very negative phase which is affecting you badly

Knight of Pentacles - Everything is sluggish and slow-moving right now

Empress - You hope you can provide love and nurture to someone and be secure and comfortable in a relationship

Temperance - You will meet the right person (if its not the present one) in the future, rest assured. You need to have patience and take things calmly. you will find the perfect person who complements you and provides you with the peace you are looking for

God Bless !!