INSIGHTS ON ARCH ANGELS

• Hi

Here all u know of arch angels can post it here 4 all to see., i find it intriguing so im looking forward to it. rock out ladies n gent. u got my blessings

cwb

• thanks cw, i found out my Angel is Raphael, its funny before i knew this, i had always called upon him..

love and light

shee

• i made this bc someone did someone a favor on a thread of mine n im like uhm where is the connection, so instead of getting mad ill make threads the "accidental off topic" on my threads land accidentally n non maliciously.

i hope this will ahm stop the innocently looking hijackings

cwb

• Interesting CWB, Id be interested in hearing more too, 🙂 and would love chatting on angels lol.

as for finding mine out, i have no clue yet about that, maybe i have an idea, but im not sure.

Love Bee Xx

• chat away darlings

• CWB, do you know your Arch Angel? 🙂 I always find it interesting, if i have dreams about them, which i have proberbly once or twice. Its a good idea you got here CWB, its like your always full of them lol.

Love Bee Xx

• my birth arch angel is to b Uriel. but its based on dob alone, no time zone is added so i dunno

• i useally call 4 arch angel michael lol

• Are you good at telling what peoples others are? Id love to find out mine, eventually, well yes i think that is cool, that you have uriel, but its also very common for most people to call on micheal, well of course they all get called on, but hopefully you know what i mean 🙂 hehe.

Love Bee Xx

• sadly i aint angelbee. i know who is shatzy is lol

• lol, well thats interesting, lol 🙂 maybe one day, will find out,

Love Bee Xx

• Hi CWB..

Mine is sandolphon he is a messenger of God and delivers all the prayers directly to him.

Love and Light Loap:)

• a good friend of us all gave me a link on msn messenger. ill try n locate it, however it wont b posted as link bc its not permitted, it will b in line of google it.

• Okay, Whatever you think will be interesting to look at, or read 🙂

Or use. lol Love Bee Xx

• Good Afternoon all,

Another wonderful and inlighting thread. Congrats CWB. Per your last thread now that I see who your angel is tells me that I was to give you a message of information of your angel. Ureil is the Angel of September and covers the zodiac sign of Libra.

With the month of June coming along look to the angel Muriel. She is th Angel of the zodiac sign of Cancer.

Angel Ambriel is for the month of May and is the angel of the zodiac sign of Gemini.

There are lots of Angels from ArchAngels to Seraphim to Choir to Churubs etc. There are angels for the days of the week as well as the months of the year.

Due to this great post and another post created by CWB. I have had a most enlighting and a new understanding as to why I too have Uriel as one of my Angels. I am not born in the month of September. Someone close to me is.

Long ago I went to an Angel Seminar. That is where and how I found out about Uriel. It was so wonderful for me to have gotten the chance to go to that seminar. After we were done with our session and it was question and answer time. The instructor asked us in the group to tell her what angels we saw. I discribed my two angels that I saw. Here comment back to me was with awe. She told me that I saw Uriel and explained that angel to me. The instructor told me that I was surrounded by two very prominent and great ArchAngels. The other Angel being Saint Michael. I was grateful to know that I did have angels around me. I am a very strong believer in Angels. I look to them for their protection and guidance and love.

if you all would like more information on Angels of the month or day etc just do a search for them. You will be quite please as to what information you find.

May all the Angels surround you all with their love and light.

Your friend in Tarot

TheQueenofWands

• angel hugs with flower petals in your favourite fragrance

julianna

loving silver wings

• Google e-tarocchi, mind u its the birthday arch angel plus more. njoy

queen of wands, thank u sweetie im blushing lol

• I was told by a reader on this site that my archangel was Gabriel and I do ask him for assistance when I really get down. I also sometimes ask Raphael as he is the patron archangel for pharmacy and that is what I do so if I feel in trouble with work, I ask for him to help me. Always, Archangel ichael is the protector of my home so if I feel in need of assistance with my ouse I call upon Michael. Any other information on Uriel and the others would be nice. thanks