Any information on a Pisces man reading or oppinion

• Hello All!

I have been dating a Pisces man for about 6 months now and have gotten use to his disappearing acts until now. He stopped speaking to me a week ago and will not respond to my calls or text messages. Things were getting a little stressful between us and I tried to talk to him because I could feel him distancing himself and he kept assuring me everything was fine, that we would get over this hump and that if he was unhappy he would come out and tell me. And here we are 7 days without talking. Please anyone let me know what you think.

• Hi...this may help, but from what I understand is that if he is being distant, then maybe you are disrupting his realm...like stirring up the water to abruptly and pushing him where he is not ready to go. He is a dreamer, and he is seeking pleasant dreams...so maybe the following, which I (as a pises male) can relate to...

Pisces (Feb. 19 - March 20)

Sensitive and caring, Pisces fills you with tingly feelings as he swims straight into your heart. And when he fixes that dreamy gaze on you, it's hard not to turn to jelly. Pisces loves to touch and be touched -- and often communicates best non-verbally. You'll be transported to other dimensions just holding each other. Sex and spirit are one in the same to this guy, which makes your lovemaking ecstatic.

There's something appealingly wounded about Pisces that makes you want to rescue him and take him home. Sometimes accused of not being "manly" enough, this guy may overcompensate to prove he's not a wuss. Ruled by imaginative Neptune, he's often a talented musician, artist or dancer. Despite his strong physique, his spiritual nature makes him seem otherworldly. As long as he's not trying to avoid reality through addiction or escapism, he makes a stalwart and attentive mate. Go swimming with him at the cove or take a dance class together. This guy doesn't like to be alone, and will respond to your desire to bond.

• Thanks marshland! I know something must be going on, but he lives so much inside his head but doesn't realize it so I am more often than not lost, and always to his surprise. I am hoping that once he makes things right in his mind he will be back, even if just to tell me its over. We have a lot of mutual friends and I would hate to have an awkward relationship.