4 AngelBee from CWB

• Hey gurl

Got ur messages n ill let u know ill return to u as soon as possible. i promise.

cwb

• Okay, take your time CWB 🙂 There's plenty of it lol.

So no rush, and thank you. blessings Bee Xx

• What was ur issues again darling i dont see em mentioned.

cwb

• Mostly just looking for general reading, on health, relationships and work, all that.

got a lot going on, and not sure what to expect at the moment, wasn't sure which ones you are into the most, and i am working into spirituality a little more too, well trying too.

have to take a year of to save some money, for a course i want to do the year after, may take me awhile for that, as the government wont help with much of the funding, as im trying to get into a counselling course too for the year after this one thats the plan anyway. and i do not mind if you can pick up on anything surrounding that issue, or relationships, depends where you feel drawn, and im not really fussy which ones you pick just as long as there is some sort of message, for either of those, so basically is just a general reading, got a lot to think on at the moment, it sometimes feels im going in circles lol, well i guess sometimes everyone feels like that, hehehe. Love ya CWB, and thanks again if you need my birthday, just ask 🙂 X Bee

• 🙂

• angelbee ill look at it tomorrow once ive slept again.

until then

• Okay, thank you. Night night 🙂

Bee Xx

• Just bumping this 🙂

Bee Xx

• I hope i wont disappoint u now, but today i doubt ill b able to, crambs n joys of periods yaay .......

................NOT ............................

wwaaahhhhh

• That is Okay CWB, i do understand 🙂 Iv been there myself, and still am well i take it you already new that, but hey ho 🙂 Maybe later on, i dont mind waiting, whenever you feel up to it.

Love Bee Xx

• just bumping the thread, hope you have a great weekend CWB-

Love Bee Xx

• AngelBee darlin, did u add me on ur facebook ? do u have one?

i ask bc i dunno if u wanna display ur lovely self picture for me here. is juus that i get more when i see a photo.

cwb

• Okay, CWB- Sorry i was away at friends, and didn't have time to respond.

Thank you. for When your able to read for me. i added you on facebook too yes, were friends now lol 🙂

Love Bee Xx

• the things we talked about on fb was that was bothered u when u asked me on here?

• I don't get what you mean? I dot think we ever talked much on face book well not that I remember anyway, 🙂 If we did, that may have been awhile ago, and i forgot . LOL so you may have to remind me. I hope the picture helps you a little bit though. if you still need anything like my birthday, thats on face book too. 🙂 If you dont get anything, thats alright, I am glad you tried at least.

Love and Light Bee Xx

• <ahm is="" ur="" hair="" still="" as="" on="" the="" photo?="" guides="" suggest="" u="" get="" a="" new="" do,="" shorter="" that="" brings="" out="" lovely="" features,="" step="" toward="" what="" desire="" regard="" work="" success="" love="" n="" more.<="" p=""></ahm>

as4 reminding i thinbk u prefer that on fb no? ye thought so lol

cwb

• Okay, Thanks CWB- Yes its still as long as that, and will see what i can do 🙂

I don't mind chatting with you on face book 🙂 Whenever your free, 🙂

Love and light Bee Xx