Scents, What scents do you detect even when u no use it

• Hi

do u observe scents which u do not use urself? which kinds?

if any can explain it plz do lol

ive had a heavy duty dose lingering 4 hours the cologne 4 women called 4711,. n i also think kölnish water also a heavy duty slamdunk kapow perfume.

i think i detected my moms mom but not sure.

useally i get a whiff of fainted soap ala old spice ishly scents. mmmmm nice.

other times flowery citrus abricos scents.

join in

cwb on smells LOLOLOL

• hi cw,

i get scents of my grandmas, powder perfume, like a rose cent some times and some times i pick up on old English lather i think thats what they call it...and my father used Brilcream it when he was younger..and definitely i know no one who wheres any of this:)

Love and Light

sheila

• BUMP!

• hey charmedwitBente

I need your help 3 weeks ago you were so on point with your responce to my post...my responsed to my crush via letter(Im far away at college)...he wrote me back 2 weeks later:( he usually only takes a week if that stating this:

he stated " I take major breaks in between though, Sometimes, being I haven't been around for so long, some people I feel too disengaged; I barely have anything to say, Its sad sometimes". We must have an mutual agreement and understanding to call each other on our mistakes and faults and errors!! It is our duty as friends to correct each other and ourselves, with humility, when we are wrong!! To hold ourselves to less would be diminishing!! We would only be betraying ourselves, for we must behave in accordance with who we want to be!! In the words of Niall Ferguson,"Its NOT the fault of the mirror if it reflects our blemishes as clearly as our beauty"....WHAT IS HE SAYING??

Also he said:I find your vibes to be intelligible and lucid, and I always re-evaluate my assessment of your mind.because it is not often that i encounter young women who are capable of their own thoughts.

• That he has made mistakes in his life n he hopes u will forgive him his as he forgive ur urs. Simple.

cwb

• oh ah n next time PLZ post a new thread n dont use threads which has nothing to do with ur issue ok? i ask this as it might confused those that do wanna stay on topic. N sorry to say sweetie, BUT scents aint not much to do with how to understand what a man says. okay?

plz keep it in mind.

just know this this guy loves u so much its admirable how he constrain himself, giving u space room n time to grow eveolve n learn life.

cwb

• I apologize I dont know how to use this website and their wasnt a way to msg you 😞

DO you think he wants to be just friends?

• He wants to be more than friends. But he knows how college works, to me its as if he awaits 4 u to finish whatever it is he think u need to learn on ur own. choise is up to u. wether to goon in his plans or make ur own. not every one need to act out in college years. many stick to books classes n papers.

would u take a look at my new post also? i know u too do insighst

• I have the scent of carnations and there are none in the house. I also get the scent of my mothers dusting powder. Last month I keep smelling a perfume scent but it was not one I used or my mom would have used. It was very nice I just do not know who would have used that scent it was a clean fresh scent and not to heavy of a scent. I checked my candles to see if it was one of them but it was not. The scent is now gone. I have recently taken some pictures of the inside of my house. When I viewed them I noticed lots of orbs. Now this could be dust floating around or it could be my carmera.It is not the first time I have captured orbs on my camera. who knows I have about five orbs and I would say that if it is in deed something then I would say it is five that I am close to.

You all have a bright and shinning day.

Your friend in Tarot

TheQueenofWands

• angel hugs with flower pwtals in your favourite fragrance

folks, talk a moment to contenplate what the above phrase may indicat.

When I send this out to each of you, visualize the angels wings as flower petals in your favourite fragrance.

a lot of these scents you are smelling are your angels indicating they are with you, be it something yor parent wore, a childhood scent of helping to bake, etc.

or it could be just a spirit-angel letting you know of their prenience, which may mean they have a message for you or they are there to comfort you.

julianna

loving silver wings

• Thank you lovingsilverwings,

I did as you suggested and saw my angels hugging me with their wings wrapped around me with red hearts coming off around them.I know I have angel protection I have two that I can recall. One being Saint Michael the Archangel and the other being Urell I think is how it is spelled. They have always been with me. Especially Saint Michael. Thank you again. And Angel huggs to you too.

Your Friend in tarot

TheQueenofWands

• Oh what a great topic CWB 🙂 and Julianna thats so awesome, I never thought of that. I definitely get scents and I know my mom does too. The first time I noticed I was probably about 4yrs old...my mom, brothers and I were waiting in the car while my step dad visited a friend in the hospital that had been in a car accident..........I was getting this wierd earthy smell and I instantly knew he was going to pass, and I've had a few times through out my life before someone passes...its wierd. The best are the flower smells!! I smell stocks which smells a bit like carnations ever since my daughter passed and so does my mom, after she passed her room smelled of them for a long time and every now and then I will walk into a room and smell it very strong or it will just come up. Also my grandmothers perfume a few times. And roses a quite a few times, which always make me think higher realms...must be Angels 🙂 excited to read more on this one, its one of those things that are just so natural I hadn't given it much thought. Love and Light 🙂 GJay

• Good Morning to everyone,

First of thank you CWB for making this post about scents what do you detect. Hello MyJourney my friend. I have not spoken with you in a while. Glad to see you here in this post. Yesterday It was mentioned about Angels and the scents of. I mentioned that I had two One being Saint Michael and the other being Urell. I missed spelled that angels name yesterday and have now found the correct spelling. It is spelled Uriel. I just want to give out some information on this Angel to everyone here and lovingSilverWings.

Uriel is an Archagel as well. The Angelic Realm is Archangel of the Heaven of Form.

Heavenly function To bring us the light of the knowledge of God. Gifts for Earth He can help us to acknowledge the light within all people, find the knowledge to help and to heal interpret and decode our inner voice.

This angels name means light of God. He brings humankind knowledge and understanding of the Divine. He is most radian of angels and been depicted descending from heaven on a firey Chariot drawn by white horses. He has been variously called the Flame of God, angel of the light and interpreter of prohecies. Uriel was sent to Noah to warn him of the deluge. He also decended into the Garden of Eden on a sunbeam and stood at its gate with a firey sword. He is also the angel who watches over thunder and terror.

As the Angel of Repentance he can help us to understand the laws of Karma. What you reap you will sow. Uriel helps us understand how Divine mercy works and brings us awareness that we are cherished by God's love. He is the most sharp sighted of all the angels. He is represented with the flame on Knowledge in his open hand. Which mankind can draw upon for health and welfare. He helps us understand why things are as they are. He can deliver Divine retribution inf the knowledge is abused. he helps us trust in the Divine plan. He helps us trust int the Divine plan so that when things appear to be going wrong we can know that they are for the highest good and greatest joy.

Uriel also helps us to interpret our inner voice and our dreams. He guides us towards understanding our essential nature and towards taking more responsibility for our lives. With his guidance we have the possibility of fulfilling our potential as creative spirits. Uriel helps us to find our inner light and to become as radiant as the sun when we express the fullness of the love and beauty within ourselves.

This information comes from the Angel Oracle written by Ambika Wauters.

As for Saint Michael we all know that he is the protector against evil and negativity. He is the greatest of all Angels in most religions. He is the angel of the final reckoning and weigher of souls. He cast evil out of heaven and sent it to the pits of the fiery hole. He is the patron saint of the policemen. Soldiers and small children. He is a fiery warrior. Prince of Heavenly Armies. He is the bringer of patience and happiness. He is known as holder of the keys of heaven.He is a tireless champion of good and always supports the underdog. This information is also from Angel Oracle written by Ambika Wauters.

As for the scent of Roses I have not had that scent in a long while. I too think that when I smell these scents that a loved one who has passed over is near by. Maybe to be with me in an hour of need or to just stop by and say hello. One of my thoughts is love never dies even if we have passed on. We loved them in life and they love us in life and they still love us in death as we still love them.

May the light of the scents and Angels be upon all us here in this forum.

Your friend in Tarot

TheQueenofWands

• Uhm not to be miss miff n grrr n ugh

but what has the last post on angels to do with scents??+ i lack to see the connection. kindly explain bc on the upfront it looks like a take over from a topic i hold dear to one who in my book oughta belong on a angels thread.

correct me if im wrong.

• queenofwands i LOVE the insight of arch angels i really do, but would u mind elaborate on how its connected rto scents?

watch 4 new thread insight on arch angels

• Hi CWB,

Here is the information of elaboration you requested. Re Read these Quotes from the posts of this thread.

Quoted from LovingSilver Wings Post: a lot of these scents you are smelling are your angels indicating they are with you, be it something yor parent wore, a childhood scent of helping to bake, etc.

or it could be just a spirit-angel letting you know of their prenience, which may mean they have a message for you or they are there to comfort you.

Quoted from TheQueenofWands Thank you lovingsilverwings,

I did as you suggested and saw my angels hugging me with their wings wrapped around me with red hearts coming off around them.I know I have angel protection I have two that I can recall. One being Saint Michael the Archangel and the other being Urell I think is how it is spelled. They have always been with me. Especially Saint Michael. Thank you again. And Angel huggs to you too.

Your Friend in tarot

TheQueenofWands

Quoted from TheQueenofWands Good Morning to everyone,

First of thank you CWB for making this post about scents what do you detect. Hello MyJourney my friend. I have not spoken with you in a while. Glad to see you here in this post. Yesterday It was mentioned about Angels and the scents of. I mentioned that I had two One being Saint Michael and the other being Urell. I missed spelled that angels name yesterday and have now found the correct spelling. It is spelled Uriel. I just want to give out some information on this Angel to everyone here and lovingSilverWings

Then my words of Roses Scents from my last post.

As for the scent of Roses I have not had that scent in a long while. I too think that when I smell these scents that a loved one who has passed over is near by. Maybe to be with me in an hour of need or to just stop by and say hello. One of my thoughts is love never dies even if we have passed on. We loved them in life and they love us in life and they still love us in death as we still love them.

ChamedWitchBente Quote Uhm not to be miss miff n grrr n ugh

but what has the last post on angels to do with scents??+ i lack to see the connection. kindly explain bc on the upfront it looks like a take over from a topic i hold dear to one who in my book oughta belong on a angels thread.

correct me if im wrong.

My Dear Friend in Tarot,

You are mistaken about a take over of your most beautiful thread.It is not with my intension or anyone elses intension to make this an Angel thread. This is a thread about smelling scents when one has not any thing physical to represent it. As another poster commented on these scents could be from Angels. As you see I replied back. Due to my mispelling of the ArchAngel Uriel I felt that I should explain who that Angel is as it is one of my Angels as I have mentioned.

If you would like, I could copy and past the information of the Archangel Uriel and add it to your New thread ArchAngels.

I thought your Thread here about the scents was very nice and a welcoming change to some of the threads I have seen posted on this forum. Sorry you are with a misunderstanding of intensions. I will look forward to read your new thread about the ArchAngels as like you both scents and the Angels are very dear to me as well.

Your Friend in Tarot

TheQueenofWands

• I see it now. THANK U SO MUCH. I stand corrected n i admit i was wrong. Thank u again sweetie. HUGS!

• Hey CWB,

I hope all is well do you feel that these scents are coming from angels or spirits ive often asked my Dad whos been gone for 7 years now to bring me the smell of the beer that he loved so much i never have smelt it yet ive smelt roses in my house and i do have rosebushes but they are a fair distance from my house and it goes as quickly as it comes i was just wondering what your thoughts are on this ?

Love and Light Loap:)

• I do ask sometimes spirits of family passed on other times reminders of who is in my life n on my side.

im still stumped regard the heavy dose of 4711 cologne for women n or kölnish water cologne also 4 women. i think it was my moms mom but i dunno as it would b a first she has visited, i know it was an elderly woman who wanted to b nice for me n smell nice. properly unawares of the pungeant smell of 411 n kölnishwater cologne.

on the message who is in my life n onmy side its often a whift of old spice or mens soap that has the same kinda fragant. sometimes i get smell of burnt wood in fireplace n fresh cut grass n ocean sea scent mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

dunno y but i njoy em.

• OH MY!!!.... this topic has had me in tears....of joy though!...as soon I got home from hospital just over a week ago, feeling fearful and depressed about what the future held for me and if I would have another stroke I'd just had, I went to hang my coat and put my shoes in the closet and noticed a wonderful smell of like "fresh linen" or the smell of new terry nappies I used to wash before my babies were born, it also smelt a little like the brushed cotton material my nightgowns I wore as a child that my Mum always bought, they always had little pink rosebuds on....:)....I just thought how lovely, Jane (daughter) must have given the old musty coat and shoe closet a clean and put an air freshener or something???, but when I asked her she just said "no Mum, I didn't get chance to clean that closet out for you, and nothing has been put in there to cause the smell"..... but now I have read this thread, I just KNOW now it was my Mum sending me comfort and telling me "everything will be alright"....

I am in floods of tears at the joy of this!!...

THANK YOU CWB for starting this thread 🙂

♥