I need some help

• Hi, I am scheduled to go to court for my final divorce, It's 8/26/11 my birthday is 2/28/62 and my soon to be ex's is 2/20/66, I just found out that he left the country, he may be returning for the final hearing , not sure, i was hoping someone could tell me how these dates will determine the end results.

If you think you can help me, I would really appreciate your response.

• How did your husband feel about the divorce becasue I feel he doesn't want to return for the court decision? If so, can you go ahead without him being present for the hearing?

• Dear Captain,

we went to mediation Feb 14th, 2011 nothing was agreed apon so we were told the Judge would make the decision regarding alimony and monies owed to me.

I think he is trying to get out of paying , he has fathered a child with another women while being married with me, i was told by my attorney , he would have to pay me half of what he has spent on his new women and child, not sure of the amount , also he had a 401k which i am intittled to half of as well.

this is why i ask about the numbers (dates) to see if its in my favor.

• The ruling should go in your favour but there might be some difficulty getting this man to pay up, even with a court order.

• Captain,

I too sense that,

Captain thank you for your thoughts, Do you see anything great coming my way anytime soon?

• If you project positive trusting and hopeful vibes, you will get positive rewards back - your future is all up to you! Expect the best and that is what you will get. It's not the Universe that stops us having what we want - it's our own fears and issues.

• Dear Captain,

I have friends who live in Panama , they are teaching the panamains safety issues for construction , now they are going to teach firemen more safty issues, along with Osha standards, my question is: I am a Licensed hair stylist, I mentioned that Panama isn't regulated in this department, I would like to give classes teaching them about cleaning their tools and the importance on being clean to avoid giving others fungus or other illnessneses, Do you suppose this will happen for me? Some of them do nails on the streets and can cause bacteria infections along with hiv.

This is a serious problem there and i want to be the one to make it happen, just thought i would mention this to see if this is a good ideaThanks Again.

• If you are truly committed to this dream, you will find a way to achieve it.

• You may not travel there yourself but maybe you could get your friends to organise any interested parties to look up a website you create or you could perhaps give lectures via a computer hookup?

• Captain,

great Idea thanks .

Talk to you soon.

• This post is deleted!