My dreams are coming true...and I'm scared!!!

• Since I was 14 years old, I can tell if someone will get pregnant thru my dreams. I never missed anyone of my friends or my relatives. Then last year, I had a very weird dream. Three days before the huge earthquake in Chile, I had a dream of a huge earthquake quite the same as Haiti. I told my closest friend about my dream and after 3 days it came true. My hands were shaking when I read the news in the internet and my friend called me to say that my dream came true. This is the very first time that I had a dream of a natural disaster and it came true. Then early this year sometime in the last week of January, I had another dream about another earthquake. My dream occurred in my country Philippines but I knew that it won't happen here. I told my sister and my friends about my dream that I feel that there will be a huge earthquake that's going to happen somewhere in Asia. And I was right. It happened in Japan. I am really scared of what is happening to me now and I really don't know how to handle this. I want to help and warn everyone but I'm not sure if people will believe in me. I have two more recent dreams that haven't happen yet. And I'm afraid that it's going to come true just like my other dreams. (1) There will be a NUCLEAR BOMB that will happen soon and will kill a lot of people. (2) Everyone will starve...there will be FAMINE and GREAT DARKNESS will fall for many days. No sun, moon and even stars in the sky. There will be strange white creatures who will be flying in the sky during the Great Darkness...Can anyone help me understand why is this happening to me? Can someone help me interpret my dreams?

• If you Post this on the dream thread, some people can help you there, or perhaps someone will see your post, and help you here. 🙂 But looks like your seeing things, before they happen.

I hope someone here is able to help you, and help you figure out your dreams. welcome

to tarot too. 🙂

Love and Light Bee Xx