Taking Relationship questions and need for insight 5 concerns

• Hello. I have been doing much enhancement as well throught his forum. Any concern or objective I am offering time to address concerns for up to 5 people so I may foucs and apply quality work.

• Hello! Nice to meet you rapunzle444 馃檪

I have had several readings done on me before and I am just curious to your insight about this situation: Ive been planning to go to Miami for film school this coming July for many months now. I've been excited and had great intuition about going. I always had a great feeling that I was definetly going this summer and planned on it. Some other readers told me it will be great for me to go and that I was going this summer. I recently got my projected financial aid plan I saw I had most of finances covered (It was a great accomplishment because I did all of this by myself without any help and coming from barely having any money) through loans and grants. My housing was $2500 a quarter but they charged me monthly $1100 a month! They told me I could get a private loan but Im scared because I have very little to no credit and I more than likely won't find a co signer but I will keep searching and trying. I was going to call my schoo and discuss other options like the Perkins Loan, And the other grants available. I was curious-do you sees breakthrough to all of this? Can you please give me insight!!?

Thanks you so much I appreciate it and if you need more info my DOB is May 6th 1992 at 9:28pm

• Go on craigslist and seek for rooms for rent. Or post an ad yourself. I found one a few times as a student in Brockport NY. Its much cheaper. You still have time. You could also seek employment and utilize whatevewr is left from a loan or aid for additional personal expenses. You may also assess the first wuarter online as well. loans are strickt now, especially personal due to the economic woe. You must have employment to get a loan, "also collateral" helps. So you can achieve cheaper housing that way, by utilizing your revenue and being frugal with your expenses and budget. I have found housing as cheap as 300 a month by going on craigslist. There is usually a large array of groups seeking housing within college metro areas.

• This post is deleted!

• Hi rapunzel,

May I be one of your five?

My main concern in my love life, I am not in a relationship....a general reading....perhaps things that are holding me back....There is a certin person I do think of from my past but I have let that go as I did as much as I could.....I do have hopes for reconciliation....

Anything that strikes you would be most appreciAted...

This is a big thing to me...ie love...and none of it in my life....but perhaps not in the big scale of things if someone with a more serious issue needing insight comes along I have no prob a with you addressing their concern first...and I shall wait the next round you offer. I leave that to your discretion

Not sure if you need my birthdate...but it's 10.09.77

Thanks for spending so much of your time helping others...

X hugs

• Hello Rapunzle444,

Thank you so much for this reading you provided me, which was over your stated quote, in the other forum (copied below), I truly appreciate it 馃檪 I am confused though, I am new to Tarot stuff so I'm not sure how to interpret what you relayed to me below. Can you add any clarification of what this means or how I should interpret it?? 馃槥

Foundation-"fire power" Creation and imagination. Start of a new work or relationship. Ace wands. Renewa and realization. Growth id surging within oneself.

Recent past influence. liberation. Self illumination. Love and devotion for an honorable cause. Taking life as it comes. SUN

Near Future Influence: Working wiht love care and petience. Exertions pay off. Waiting on tangable results and asessing the direction.

"job" main point of interest within job. Love of travel, risk, Various unknowns, positive attitude and approach.Fool

The way you feel towards the job- Determined, control over emotions, Struggle and success. CHariot. Dominance and Victory.

Connection-Self is defended and won. Fullfillment of self. Unkown encountered courageously. Knight Swrods. The end of fustrating situations.

How you recognize: Queen of Coins-Grace, dignity, responsibility. Security, saftey, freedom, Prosperity. Vissionary talent. Responsibility for posessions and humanity.

• Hi Rapunzle444

thanks for doing this! I think I'm number 5!

I guess I just need a general love reading. where my love life is going and if I will meet someone or get married one day? I had a serious relationship with a guy for about 6 months and we broke up about 4 months ago. It's been hard and I keep hoping he'll come back. i know I have to move on but it's been very difficult for me. I know that the only way I'll open up my heart to someone else is if I let go, but i'm just wondering what I might be doing wrong also that would push guys away so much.

• The Transformed;

Here is the big problem. In your previous post you stated, lost and no passion within career. The cards are layed and the cards are interpreted. Self focus and application. Trusting in yourself. Overall the reading is telling you that you are just waiting now. The reading has been objective to what is your ideal job and how you relate to it. Please feel free to email me as you and I can apply fafrther work into this situation for self growth.

• Hello Rapunzle44, If I'm not too late, I'd like you to look at the current state of my Issue. I was dating a man and we broke up in March of this year. We'd only been tother a few months and the break-up was ugly. At any rate, he's been ignoring me since April 5th. Last night he was heavily on my mind as I got ready for bed, and as soon as I hit the pillow, he texted me. We communicated for a few hours then agreed to meet at his place, where I spent the night. I still sense he is a bit upset with me, but we have texted a bit back and forth today. I'd just like to know how he view things at this point..is this the start of of trying to work things out, or will there still be more "drama" between Teddy and me? His bday is 2/22/69 and mine is 3/04/71..THANKS

• The post is full and thank you participants. I will get to work.

• Jazzyme39. I can address you after I get the five taken care of. check back with me at my email this Weds.

Transformed and doeyeyedpisces.....you are going to be taken care of via my email. Forever virgo and scorpvirgo...I will work on your concerns to start via this thread...

• ScorpVirgo

My main concern in my love life, I am not in a relationship....a general reading....perhaps things that are holding me back....There is a certin person I do think of from my past but I have let that go as I did as much as I could.....I do have hopes for reconciliation....

Anything that strikes you would be most appreciAted...

This is a big thing to me...ie love...and none of it in my life....but perhaps not in the big scale of things if someone with a more serious issue needing insight comes along I have no prob a with you addressing their concern first...and I shall wait the next round you offer. I leave that to your discretion

Ok.........love is in many forms as others all show it differently. If you trully let go of the past lover that is going to help you be open with no blockages to manifest a relationship. Hopes to reconcile?

rec路on路cil路i路a路tion

[rek-uhn-sil-ee-ey-shuhn] Show IPA

鈥搉oun

an act of reconciling or the state of being reconciled.

the process of making consistent or compatible

dictionary.com

If you want to reconcile that may be blocking you from manifesting the type of love your asking about.

Focus on your convictions. Rexamine your beliefs and boundaries.

• The above ^ thread is for ForevVirgo, I apologize.

• Now for ScorpVirgo,

I guess I just need a general love reading. where my love life is going and if I will meet someone or get married one day? I had a serious relationship with a guy for about 6 months and we broke up about 4 months ago. It's been hard and I keep hoping he'll come back. i know I have to move on but it's been very difficult for me. I know that the only way I'll open up my heart to someone else is if I let go, but i'm just wondering what I might be doing wrong also that would push guys away so much.

To Start.

Will you meet or get married, that is your will and choice. we are the architect of our destiny. Its been three yeras since I have had a partner. So 4 months is nothing. Forcing is doing wrong or dwelling on "spil milk". You will only be found by true love when you are thriving in life, content and happy taking life as it comes. Lacking passion within the self, a passion that you can live that only you hold will illuminate you. This will reswonate the energy that carries the attraction tools that will manifest a true love. True love you find in you and it serious and true. Conent and happy with life being you and with you.

Me time for a renewed self. The self is the center of the ball of passion carrying the force of its own attractions. What you are now..............do you believe that if you were a magnet you would attract the loyal, true soulmate you desire?

• Asia; I gave you the logical counsel.

here is th eone card that came into meditation.

I wil let you examine this. This card was a result of my meditation and question concerning you attaining experince in Miami fro college education. Not sure exactly how but her is the card I saw

9 Coins.

• For All; At this time and moment for all of us what does the Tao want us to know or consider?

King Swords

Saged. Wise, acute, analytical. Judge. Counsel. Sciences.

Rationality and logic. conscientious, strict full of respect and command. The sword on the throne symbolizes the TRUTH. Power over life and death; the butterlies symbolize, transformation ans "air".

Clarifies affairs and cuts the knots.

• Meditative" Guidance for all.

We are all empaths. No one special individual picks up on "negetivity" and so on......its a natural effect to be brought to the frequency of those you hand around, then you feel it.

Astro and numerology are not psychic. They are ambiguous beliefs that individuals created years ago that people copy and paste to you in their own words.

What will help you is to find your true self and stay faithfull in your future and take life as it comes with positivity.

• Astro is supposoed your personality and so on based of the planetary system right...people many years ago non updated created it right.......astro is knowledge from planets and stars.if your set sign is based of planetary alignment that means the ruling planets are your influence..........so when did each planet send a message in english to authorize ambiguos personality and life traits to individuals born in a specific month on earth and also why only a few when we are all no within the same range of all planets?

• ex. John the astrologer started it..he decided that these traits would represent this month but if it was Mary those traits for june nor September....you see...?..

• thanks rapunzle,

I just think about the said man once in awhile as in what went wrong....but if i am honest I know that I must and have let it go having said goodbye as i do feel that someone else is to enter my life....

there;s nothing more i could've done in that situation...hmm awaiting this new man 馃檪 getting happy doing stuff around the house there are a few blockages that in my life and though it would be so nice to have a love interest i know i need to work on these areas before I can properly embrace someone into my life....so i feel good about myself...

x x thanks for helping x

i read your astro numerology comments i kind of am inclined to agree ...but sometimes things can ring true thats why sometimes i am not sure if birthdates are relavant in readings x