Welcome to the world. :)

• I just wanted to share with you guys. 🙂

My niece, Jordan Michelle, was born tonight (technically yesterday) May 20th, 2011 at 11:22 pm. She's beautiful, and a miracle. My brother and his wife (who is like a sister) are two people I feel are some of the most deserving of happiness. They've both lived through good and bad things, but both have so much love to give. My sister in law had endometriosis, and getting pregnant for them was a slim chance. My brother's biggest aspiration in life was to be a daddy, and he's going to be a great one. My heart is so full of happiness for them, I guess I wanted to share a little joy with you guys. I don't often have much to give back here, so I'm glad to share it with you guys. 🙂

• Congratulations to your entire family. Nothing better than welcoming a newborn to shed the nonsense and allow you to just soak in that new spirit. May your niece be blessed throughout her lifetime, I know her family already is. God Bless.

• Hello Kaymrial your niece has a life path 11, a master number ! And both birth hours and minutes ( 11 and 22) are master numbers too !

No, i don't know much about numerology just copy-pasted this from another site lol

Life Path 11

Individuals with the Life Path number 11 are very intuitive, in fact it is the most intuitive of all numbers. They are sensitive and have a great understanding of others, and can sense a great deal about what is going on behind the scenes. For example, they will pick up on people’s relationships and health without being told anything. They are here to use their gifts of intuition, and sensitivity to help others.

Life path of 11 has the qualities of the number two magnified. If you have this number you are spiritually aware, a visionary, inspiring, charismatic, inventive, a dreamer, idealistic, and a deep thinker, and you rely on faith rather than logic to deal with the life and all it has to offer.

The challenge for Elevens is to not be overwhelmed by their gifts. Fears and phobias would be the downside of this number. They may also seem at times indecisive, impractical, nervous, and moody.

I'm afraid i cannot provide anything else but if you ask around, there are knowledgeable members in Numerology in this forum. Congratulations proud Aunt ! 🙂

• Congratulations im so happy for you and your family how beautiful .

Love and Light Loap:)

• congratulations!! that is wonderful news