SUNDAY'S MEDITATION CIRCLE "SENDING OUT LOVE AND LIGHT"

• Hello Everyone, and those who are interested in joining in.

I noticed our other thread one was very close to the thread Below

"SEND OUT POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS TO THE UNIVERSE" I did not want to take away from that thread.

I also copied IBelieves list over here as you can see:)

Meditation Circle

Sending out Love and Light to the Universe.

I tried to fit in everyone who posted info or if I knew where you were. I may have gotten some mixed up if you do not observe Daylight Savings Time and you did not mention it or I just plain made a mistake. So…

If you are listed incorrectly, please let me know.

If you are new and want to be listed please let me know.

If you want to add info please let me know.

If you want to be taking off the list…tuff. Just kidding, please let me know.

All times are based on Daylight Savings Time (DST) for the area (unless noted otherwise) So you will be meditating during the time listed above your name if possible, but anytime is good. I am just trying to pin it down for those of us who are time challenged. LOL

7:00 am

MyJourney: Vancouver, Canada Burnaby (PDT)

GJay: (PDT)

Lovingsilverwings: BC, Canada (PDT)

Deepee: just south east of Tucson, Arizona USA (MST) (No DST)

9:00 am

Delbertc (Tooter): Texas USA (CDT)

10:00am

Ibelieve: hour north of Columbus, Ohio USA (EDT)

Poetic: Florida USA (EDT)

RCdreamer: Delaware USA (EDT)

Ramonita – (EDT)

Sunshine7959 – (EDT)

Laie4 EDT

3:00pm

AngelBee: 1 hour North of London UK (GMT)

PisceanHealer: hour West of Cardiff, Wales UK (GMT)

5:00pm

Paddifluff – sheelagh: Denmark Central Europe Time CET 7 hrs ahead of me

CharmedWitchBente – bente (CWB): Sønderborg Denmark CET

Seehorse – Panos (Pedro): Athens, Greece 7 hrs ahead of me CET

No data on time/Place

Pfree –

Livingonaprayer – Mags (Loap):

Sweetcaramel -

• Hi Shee, '

dont worry about my thread no one was interested anyway i hope this goes well for you i will try and join in im in Melbourne Australia im in ESt time as im so far away from you all i might miss joining as a group so i will do it on my own .

Take care love and light siisy Mags 🙂

I

• You will be with me sissy:)

Love shee

• Bless you for figuring all those time zones out. Now that makes it seem a lot easier. Count me in!

• Where the heck is OZONE time what's with all that GMT EDT CDT OCD AC/DC roflmao

• I dont get it either seehorse im like you ac/dc lol

• where do you live LOAP i'll do the math for you (why's everybody laughing?!)

• i live in melbourne australia im in est time whatever that is

• Well if your clock now says 11:50 you're 5 hours ahead of Greece so my 17:00 in the evening prayer time must be 12:00 midday Melbourne time (i think lol)

• Wait a minute it's midnight in Melbourne right now right ? Then prayer is due same time tomorrow for you LOAP ! I just noticed the "PM" lol

• oh ok that doesnt seem to bad ill try and be here i have to get to bed early as i have to take the kids to school .if not i will be here in spirit

Thanks seehorse

love and light 2 all Loap

• seehorey lol, what are you doing now, IBelieve had this all figured out for us...lol

shee

• RC, IBeleive figured out all of the times, I'm lucky to know my time never mind figuring out everyone Else's...

love and light

shee

• Goodnight sleepy heads, I know most of you are sleeping and soon it will be my time to sleep...Then SH can yell and wake me up..See everyone at my time 7am Sunday, May we all protect ourselves with lots of loving light, so we can join together in this beautiful Universe of ours, once again,,,,

Love and Light

Namaste to all

Sheila.

• No data on time/Place

Livingonaprayer – Mags (Loap): Now we know, she knows, everyone knows yes Mom i know, back to my room.....

• Hi MyJourney, I will be there at 10:00 am, raring to go!

Sunshine

• Felt much better for me this week. I sat down and did a sort of guided meditation for 20 minutes. I saw us all in a white room, dressed all in white and sending beams of light from our heart centres. I didn't give much thought to where the light was going, I saw our individual lights connecting, like a sort of network, and meeting up and forming a very large column of light in the centre that seemed to shoot out through the top of the room and out into the Universe.

We were surrounded by a lot of spirits; human, animal, ascended masters, archangels and angels. They were all watching in their own ways; sitting, standing, floating. Some were smiling and others were singing.

Personally I felt something going on on the left side of my chest, it was a "tight" sensation but in no way uncomfortable. It also seemed to me that even though we were all connected, we had individual roles or responsibilities to play. I actually thought of what Seehorse had told me about being a hub. I seemed to be observing what was going on and making sure everyone was connected, but moreover, that we were all safe.

In fact I specifically asked the spirit guides that were there and in particular our angels to protect us both at the start and at the end. Which reminds me, towards the end I also asked them to feel free to join in. I then "saw" doors open all around the room and the light just shot out in all directions, going to where it needed to go.

What did you experience?

Love & light,

Marc

• Hello Marc. At 17:01 (ozone time) i started having a tingling sense at the fingers of both my hands, gradually building up. Then a very intense "tight" sensation on my chest, directly above the heart a little unnerving because of the intensity but not uncomfortable as you said, more of a "power up" feeling, something like that... This lasted for about 20-25 minutes but i still feel both my hands a little numb. Also i felt something like a "pulse" inside my head for 1-2 minutes.Does anyone has the same feeling , we become more "adept" at this? Gotta go, more on this later. Hey today was exciting people!!!

• Seems interesting, will have to add my light in later on tonight. As have been a little hectic today, though i did feel some strange things today, well the useual as you said seehorse, tight sensation in chest, yes that can be unnerving, I am glad you too got something good out of it.

Will Try and do mine a little late tonight. If i can.

Love and Light Bee Xx

• YIPPIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I STAYED CONNECTED, NOW I NEED TO WRITE VERY FAST I DO NOT WANT TO LOOSE MY THOUGHTS...FIRST I PROTECTED MYSELF WITH WHITE LIGHT AND I ASKED ARCH ANGEL MICHEAL AND RAPHEAL TO BE PRESENT WITH ME AS I WAS GUIDING MYSELF INTO MEDITATION, FIRST I RELEASED

ALL OF MY FEARS,DOUBT, PAIN ECT..THEN I ASK MY SKUNK TO JOIN IN, ANOTHER STORY SEEHOREY LOL AND I HAD A CONVERSATION ABOUT THE SKUNK...

TIME WENT ON I SENT LOVE AND LIGHT THROUGHOUT THE UNIVERSE, THEN TO EACH OF US. OH WAIT,LOL.. I MADE SURE AGAIN TO INVITE ARCH ANGEL RAPHAEL AND MICHEAL,I HEARD THE MORNING BIRDS,AND THE SOUND OF THE OCEAN FOR SOME STRANGE REASON,(MAYBE ONE OF YOU ARE ON THE OCEAN NOT IN A LITERAL SENSE) I AM NOT EVEN CLOSE TO IT) AS I BEGAN TO COME OUT i LIFTED MY HEAD AND SAW THE MOST BEAUTIFUL LIGHT, NOW IT WAS NOT THE COLOR WHITE NOR YELLOW BUT A LIGHT SO BRIGHT, I CANNOT EVEN PUT A COLOR NAME TO IT...OK, NOW I HAVE TO RELAX AND READ COMMENTS, I WANTED TO WAIT AND READ EVERYTHING AFTER I POSTED MY TRIP:) I'M SURE ONCE I RELAX MORE, I WILL REMEMBER MORE..

i WILL PROBABLY HAVE TO RE READ MY POST ALSO AND MAKE SURE IT WAS IN ENGLISH LOL...AS I'M SIGNING OFF I AM LISTENING TO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SOUND OF A BIRDS WHISTLE:) TIS A BEAUTIFUL MORNING EARTH ANGELS.

LOVE&LIGHT

NAMASTE TO ALL OF YOU

SHEE