His name is...

• I don't know anything about him except that when I go to a certain store we happen to bump into each other. I do feel like there is an attraction between us, maybe I could be wrong. Can anyone provide some insight into what he may be feeling or if it's just meant to mean something else in my life? Thanks, wiling to read in return!

• Since you don't know anything about this guy (whom I feel is already in a relationship), all you have is a physical attraction. You can't base a true love affair on just the physical. You need to get to know people on an emotional, mental and spiritual level before you can hope for a good and realistic matchup. You actually have to talk to them and be around them a lot to find out if you are a compatible match. But maybe you feel safer loving people from a distance - if you don't get involved, you can't get hurt, right?

• Hi Captain. Thank you for reading for me once again. 🙂

• Espearite, good to see you agian, hope you are doing well.

Blessings to you,

Redpetals

• Hiiiie, I'm doing great. Getting a bit of a break from school since September. The weather is beautiful here now for doing just about anything. How've you been?

• Espearite,

I am doing well. Had a super challenging last year with health, cancer basiclly, but I am good now and trying to get back to work. Have not had much time to communicate on Tarot or anyplace

else. I still like to read everyones's posts and see who I have missed. Miss very many of you!

Tell me how you are doing?

Redpetals

May you receive lots of Blessings!

• Oh, sorry, not trying to intrude on your thread!

• No, no.. it is perfectly fine about the thread... . I'm really glad to hear you are doing better. Just remember to take one day at a time (ugh, you've probably heard this a lot I am sure). I don't want to ask too many questions about it because I know this is a public thread. As for me, I have been really good. I just finished an algebra class and European history. It was very time-consuming, hard. I got through it though. I am now taking intro to life coaching which is a Sunday drive compared! But it is quite a rest from what I've been through. I haven't had much time to commune with the cards since then either, but I really do hope to get back to it though. Red, please take care of yourself. You will be in my prayers!

P.s. I think I have your email?

Blessing to you,

Espearite