Scorpio Girl Confused about Aries man

• Ok so im a Scorpio that it super-confused about an Aries man I've known since i was in kindergarten,we dated until fourth grade when he moved about an hour away and we kept our relationship going and found ways to see each other, eventually i couldn't stand the long distance and broke up with him, we are still best friends to this day and we still love each other but he now has a girlfriend in the town hes at we talk all the time about the future and going to college together and when i ask if he still loves me the answer is always yes, and when i asked him who he loved more if he had to choose for right now, he said me over his girlfriend.. two days later he doesnt text me back or answer my phone call and its been a month, im scared because we talked every day 24/7 and now.. not at all.. any advice????

• Aries people need a lot of freedom and methinks you are coming on too intense and possessive for him. When he said he loves you, my feeling is that you are like a close sister that he has grown up with, not a lover. Romantically he likes someone who challenges him and you two just know each other too well for there to be much mystery left.

• Agree with The Captain.

I am an Aries female. We Ariens LOVE a challenge; we thrive for it. When the mystery is gone and we know someone way too well, unfortunately, the excitement is over.

Scorpios are actually good for us because they ARE so mysterious (I was married to one and have had more relationships with Scorps than any other sign). BUT, we do lose our intensity for a Scorpio when the challenge goes on and on and on - we like to 'win' a little bit of their heart at some point in time. If we feel that they are never opening up to us, we tend to walk away.

Aries adore and live for the excitement of the chase and newness of someone! Staying stagnant and routine is our kiss of death.

They way to keep an Aries interested is to be a bit aloof, but not too aloof. Give us a bit of a challenge, but not all of the time. We love a good game of cat and mouse! (as does a Scorpio!!!)