Question about Natal charts

• I'm kind of new to this, so I apologize. I was wondering how to do a chart if person A and person B had a falling out and one of them wanted to find out the reason. How could you do a chart? Would you do a composite chart? How do you work the date the event occurred into the chart? Also, what kind of info can you get from composite charts that would help heal the relationship? I don't have an exact time of birth for one of the people, just the date and location, if that makes a difference. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

• You'd do a composite chart, and ideally you'd have the times of birth for both parties. As far as I am aware, you cannot get specific answers. You'd get a type of compatibility reading with details of the aspects between your individual planets and houses (conjunctions, opposites, etc).

To understand the challenges to your relationship you'd have to turn to the oppositions and squares. The so-called negative aspects. You'd also need to investigate which of their houses your planets "activate" and which of your houses their planets "activate".

You can get a general outline with just date and place of birth, but you won't get the full picture.