True or lie

• hello everyone,

recently I met a man who I fell in love with. We are now in a relationship. everything seemed fine, until one evening that he came over to my apartment and he fell asleep. he slept for almost 3 minutes when he suddenly woke up and was desperately searching for a light to turn on. at first he didnt want to tell me the reason, but later on he told me that he saw 2 ghosts standing in front of him. he said that i wouldn't understand and since then, we never spend the evenings together. I recently went to a spiritual person to ask him what is going on. he told me that my boyfriend loves me, but someone casted a black magic spell on him and we have to work and cure him and that will take around 3 months and a quite big amount of money which i dont have. i am very confused. what should i do?

• Smudge him, your house, his house and do loving kindness prayers(there are some on youtube) Salzberg is good very peacefuland stay away from rip off artists.

Unfortunately there are swindlers out there when you are vulnerable they can pick it up. Trust yourself don't be scared. "Ghosts" don't have to be a negative. If you don't want them around tell them so and mean it. I'm sure you'll get some good input from the folks here.

Cheers P

• thanks for your reply Pfree. I am afraid that it is not only the ghosts he sees. His attitude also changes from time to time. He is afraid of something but I dont know what. maybe he sees stuff only when he is with me. I really need someone to tell me what to do exactly. if it really is a matter of magic, I might need help. (....or i might just start running away from him!)