Interpret my spread

• i did a relationship spread, kindly interpret for me...

love and me two of wands

love situation six of coins

love challenges justice

• 2 of Wands: The number 2 is about duality. The 2 of Wands is about setting goals and a vision for the future, coming to grips with the impact of past decisions, and waiting for something or someone to help or provide support or backing. This card is also indicative of friendship or partnership. Usually it's a person that is a catalyst for change in your life. This is not a romantic relationship - it is about a heartwarming friendship.

6 of Pents: Most people think of this card in relation to material success and charity, but I have found that it usually shows up for women when they are feeling needy – when there is an imbalance of their strong, empowered side and the helpless, dependent child who just wants her knight in shining armor to come and save her. It boils down to an issue of self-worth. Bottom line is, you need to find the hero within before you can find a balanced, loving relationship with another.

Justice: This is the Trump XI which reduces to 2, so again we have duality. There may be a need to look at your situation and ask yourself whether you are being really objective and balanced in your approach. The scales of justice are also the sign of Libra. This is about achieving balance – both in relationship and within yourself. It also indicates that you need to look at things more objectively – be more balanced in your approach to things and not let your strong needs or desires cloud your vision.

I am sensing that there is a friendship involved here that you wanted to be something much more and are now disappointed. The message is to look at the situation clearly and with objective eyes and to realize that the issue is internal, not external. Heal the duality within yourself first and then look for the relationship with the man. Whoever this man was, he was indeed the catalyst for you to learn this life lesson. It’s up to you whether or not you remain friends, but don’t remain friends out of the hope that he will “come around” and it will turn into romance.