Hello all...I'd love a reading...

• Hello everyone. I'm somewhat new here...I'm feeling a bit "stuck" and uneasy today....I'd LOVE a reading to see what the coming summer/fall has in store for me. Let's just say 2011 has not taken off like I'd hoped. not sure what info you'd need (sorry, I'm a newbie), so please advise.

• Your date of birth or a photo would help us to pick up the vibes.

• sorry, date of bith is march 4, 1971 born at 7:05 A.M.

• hello, may I get a reading, please

• 2011 for you is a time of great sensitivity, great opportunity and illumination. This is a time in which you experience soul growth and you are called upon to give of yourself, your time, your talents, your insights.You will need a lot of patience this year. This is a very spiritual vibration and it is best to channel the energy of 2011 into some artistic or psychic endeavour. Your intuition should be humming this year, with revelations, visions, and psychic illumination. 2011 brings with it inspired thinking, originality, and inventiveness for you. Sometimes in this year there are unexpected associations or unexpected breakups. 2011 will influence you to filter everything through an intuitive, spiritual and inspirational focus. You may feel the urge to contribute to humanity and will be an inspiration for others. This year brings you opportunities to gain prominence. You may find yourself in the limelight and in a favourable position to launch a new product, invention, or service. Your highest standards are demanded now. 2011 is a strong learning and teaching path for you. When you have learnt your lessons well, you can assist others in finding their own answers in life. You have a strong sense of justice now and when you discover injustices, you may have the urge to do something about it. You will have a way of making life sound interesting and enjoyable and therefore would make an excellent speaker or advisor at this time. You must choose to meet the challenges in life head on now, and don’t stop until the job is done. Definitely a "Go for it" year'...

• Wow, THANKS, Captain. I see the emphasis seems to be on self-analysis and growth. I feel myself constantly being "tested" and stretched to learn patience-which is something I long struggled with. I know exactly what you mean about unexpected associations and break-ups. The year started with love in the cards, but that soon changed in early March. I'm hoping the rest of 2011 will have opportunities for romance....do you think so??

• If you are open to it and have worked through any issues that may hold you back from finding love.