Could I ask for Your Prayers and Healing Energies for me Please ♥

• Hi every one, I haven't been on here for a while now, firstly my computer was in need of repair, then sadly I suffered a Stroke last week, but I am relieved to say it was a mini stroke, I was relieved after having CT scan that I had no bleed on the brain, it is a small blood clot that caused the stroke, they have given me meds to disperse it, I have made good recovery but my Blood Pressure has over the last week has been sometimes dangerously high, I was due to come home yesterday (16th) but when checking my BP it had shot up again so much that they kept wouldn't discharge me, but I'm home now after they gave me yet another drug to bring it down, well, as some of you know how much I have always so want to try and go down the natural healing path and yet again sadly I feel I failed myself in the past 6mths of not taking proper care of myself, I was so scared, still am, I am constantly talking to my Angels to give me comfort and help to release my fear, and I know they do, but I would be so very grateful for your thoughts of comfort and healing sent to me too

I feel extremely fortunate and am so grateful it wasn't worse and have been given a second chance to sort myself out so to speak, my left side is nearly back to strength, it could have been a lot worse, this has been the biggest wake up call to me ever!....

So as I said I would feel blessed to receive healing and prayers from all you lovely souls on here 🙂

with much love, blessings and gratitude,

Denise

♥

• Sorry I meant to add please forgive me if I can't get to answer your replies straight away, I feel very tired quickly and can't sit at PC for long....I know you will understand my friends....love you!

♥

• Awe Denise, I was wondering what happen to my favorite chickadee, so close to sending you a email, I knew you were having computer problems but would never imaged this post,,Hang on sweetie don't be beating yourself up, instead comfort yourself with love and light..May you receive my healing I'm about to send you on the wings of Angel, may your Angel bring you healing light and peace along with love and a hug from me to you...

Love Ya Dee

Namaste

Shee

• 🙂

• I thought things were bad for me but after reading every one elses I realized I had alot to be thankful for and well say prayers for outhers.

• angel hugs with flower petals in your favourite fragrance

Julianna

• DENISE:

I AM NEW ON HERE AND YOU ARE HE FIRST ONE I READ... :

MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU AND KNOW THAT YOU ARE A SPECIAL SPIRIT;

AS WE ALL ARE... YOUR ANGELS GOT YOUR BACK THATS FOR SURE,,,

I SEND YOU ABUNDANCES OF OVER-FLOWING, NEVER ENDING, HEALING, ENERGY...

BE OPEN AND RECEIVING AS MANY MORE TO COME YOUR WAY

I HOPE THAT WE CAN ALL BE GRATEFUL AND THANKFUL FOR OUR MANY BLESSINGS....

EVEN THE LIL ONES WE TEND NOT TO NOTICE...

ABUNDANCES OF PROSPERTY ALWAYS FLOWING....

~ I DONT BELIEVE IN MIRACLES.....

.... I EXPECT THEM ~

SINCERELY,

PRINCESS BUTTERFLY

AKA: TERESA 😃

• Dee, feel better soon, try not too put yourself down, Sorry for your health issues, i hope you feel lots better again, and your able to continue using your natural herbs for healing, do not forget the crystals, they can help you at this time too. I am glad your back, and hope you know, i was thinking of you also sending my thoughts and prayers. 🙂

. Love and light Bee Xx

• @PRINCESS BUTTERFLY

AKA: TERESA 😃 , WELCOME,oops sorry about the caps, your post was heart felt...

love and light

Sheila

Good morning Dee,

just popping in to say i was thinking of you and continuing to send you lots of healing light attached with hugs and love

shee

• Sending lots of love, light, peace and healing energy to you Denise 🙂

Love GJay

• DENISE,

I ADD TO MY JOURNEY HEARTFELT ANSWER TO YOU, PLEASE TRY TO PUT YOUR FEARS ASIDE, AND FIGHT, BE A FIGHTER FOR YOUR HEALTH AND LIFE, YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL PERSON WHOM MANY HERE ON THE FORUM HAVE GOTTEN TO LOVE, LIFT THAT SPIRIT, LIFT IT UP ONTO GODS HANDS,

I PRAY THAT YOU GET TOTALLY WELL AND SOON BE HERE AT THE FORUM, I KNOW MANY WILL BE WAITING YOUR RETURN, WHICH I PRAY IS SOON,

GOD, TAKE DENISE IN YOUR POWERFUL HANDS, THROW HER FEARS AWAY, GIVE HER STRENGTH EVERY MOMENT, AND PLEASE RESTORE HER HEALTH,

RAMONITA

• Ahh, Denise so sorry to hear that but you will recover, sending my love and light and praying for Healing energy for you. When you get better ask for the Transmuting Purple Flame to heal all your bodies, God Bless You!

• Don't worry, let it all go, and breath.

• Dear Denise ,

Im so sorry to hear of what youve been through i just assumned that your computer was still on the blink .I have and will continue sending you an abundance of healing and prayer .

My thoughts are with you my friend Take it easy you need to get your strength back .

Lots of love and hugs Mags xx

• Oh Denise that is not good news, I am sending you lots of love and healing vibes too, I hope you make a speedy recovery and listen to your wake up call.

xxSheelagh

• I'm sure you will have lots of people and angels rooting for you, you have a huge heart .

Wake up calls are tough but you seem very wise and know how to take care of yourself. It always surprises when bad things happen to good people and I'm sorry you had to go thru that. Like you said tho...your healing and living in gratitude.

Much love P

• angel hugs

julianna

• Goodmoring chickadee dee dee,

Thinking of you lots, you have many people who love you, including me...

sendig you lots of love,peace, healing light,strength and hugs Denise

Namaste

Sheila

• OOh, love the pic's Shee, I've gotten lazy lately. Prayers continually Denise.

• Good morning Denise, from my world 🙂

Just letting you know I'm still with you dear sweet friend, sending you lots of Angels, healing light, along with hugs and love...Hoping you will check in soon...

Namaste Denise

Sheila