Reading/insight?

• Was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to maybe do a reading and give me insight on what's going on in my life. I've been looking into learning how to do this for myself, but it's been a little odd/difficult to come together lately (a series of attempts to find local places that carry the necessary tools have been less than productive, which makes me wonder if maybe I'm not ready yet). There is something that's been weighing on my mind lately, though, that I'd like to get input on, or maybe a reading, if someone would be willing.

There's a guy I work with (who I've mentioned before) who I connect with, and with whom there seems to be mutual interest. The dynamic between us is very particular, though, because I'm his manager and there's a no-fraternizing policy (I support this policy, and we're very professional). Due to this, neither of us is really allowed to speak about or act upon any mutual interest. What's changing is that he's being promoted, but to do so he has to transfer, as he has a sibling there (though there is a possibility of transferring back if he wants, as the sibling has stated he has plans to leave in a few months).

I guess I'm just looking for input as far as what there actually is with/between us, and if this is something I should pursue or at least keep in my mind (like letting things run their course because that's the direction it's heading in, that sort of thing). I don't have a lot of romantic/relationship/dating experience to speak from, so I'm at a loss, for the most part.

If it's needed: M:10/15/85 and K:2/18/91

• I have taken a look at the Tarot cards for you and can see that you have business/work relationship with this person. You are attracted to him but can't in all honestly see it going anywhere despite the fact that you would like it to. He is also attracted to you, but sees you more in the way of an opportunity. The cards indicate that he isn't ready for a one to one relationship at this time and is more interested in one night stands and casual open relationships. But no doubt he is very charming and will use this charm at work in order to make himself acceptable to his superiors. It is highly advisable to keep this relationship strictly professional.

I checked your birthdates for confirmation, and although your suns are in compatible signs, there is no emotional connection and your Mercury's are square by sign, this is never good as it indicates communication problems and an inability to understand each other's point of view. Arguments and misunderstandings are likely to become frequent.

• Thank you for your insight. I've regarded the situation with interest, but I'm not hung up on it. As I saw it, if there's something there, that'd be nice and I'd know to put a little energy toward it. The only reason that I've considered it was that he was already being promoted, it was in motion, before he even showed interest, I guess (or at least before he did anything that made me aware of possible interest). In a week or two, I will go from being his boss to his colleague, albeit at a different location, which is another reason I gave the thought merit. Either way, I'm still happy to be friends, especially now that I have a better idea of how the wind is blowing.

Thank you again. I was reluctant to ask for a "relationship reading", but seeing as there hasn't been much in the way of that part of my life so far, I have a hard time understanding these things. 🙂