Hanswolfgang, I'd really appreciate your insght

• Hello, Hans. I have been on this fourm about 3 months and have read man of your readings. I love your word-choice and your insight. I was wondering of you could be so kind as to read me. I'm mainly interested in my lovelife (or lack thereof) but I'm open to anything you can pick up on. My last relationship was very brief-just abuot 2-3 months, and ended this past March. I am very interested in knowing if that relationship is 100% DONE, and if/when I will meet someone new for long-term. My bday is March 4, 1971 born at 7:05 A.M. thank you in advance!

• JazzyMe39,

read me: your sincerity attracts and inspires others whom gold could not.

I'm mainly interested in my lovelife (or lack thereof): it is often a difficult process.

but I'm open to anything you can pick up on: the result will be successful, if you are encompassing everything.

I am very interested in knowing if that relationship is 100% DONE: NO.

and if/when I will meet someone new for long-term: no.

My bday is March 4, 1971 born at 7:05 A.M: this means a strong desire for knowledge of some kind or the birth of a new idea, plan, or way of communicating with the world around you. This could also mean a desire for some specific information, for an education, or to pursue some new plans you make. This always means a new beginning of some sort. This could be a new job idea or just embarking on a new way of thinking and communicating with others. The exact nature of the beginning will depend on the circumstances in your life at the time, but in general, this is a good time to plan to start something new.

Unless you drop the whole nonsense you will not be able to be free of your possessiveness.

• "OMG.............here we go again"

LOL

very funny and spot on

thank you

• WOW, Hans....Im speechless! ok...

read me: your sincerity attracts and inspires others whom gold could not.( Very True)

I'm mainly interested in my lovelife (or lack thereof): it is often a difficult process. (tell me about it! LOL)

I am very interested in knowing if that relationship is 100% DONE: NO. (I'm afraid to ask....he isn't speaking to me, and it had been driving me crazy...the past few days I started telling myself its his loss, and day-by-day, I've felt stronger about relasing him frmo my heart and accepting that he is not coming back. So you say it isn't 100% done...can you elaborate? Will we reconcile, or just get back together and mess around...what??)

and if/when I will meet someone new for long-term: no. (I won't meet anyone else for long-term? does that mean I will always be single?? I WANT A HUBBY)

As for the strong desire for education...I am an educator...have several advaced degrees...so I guess you could say education is who I am and what I've done with my life 🙂

Unless you drop the whole nonsense you will not be able to be free of your possessiveness. (no clue what you are referring to here...please explain)

Again, THANKS for your time and insight!

Post A Reply | Report Abuse

• so sorry, I meant her no harm..its part of the Pisces wit...I will go clear the air with doeyeyedpisces

• JazzyMe39,

(tell me about it! If wealth and financial success lead to a miserly or ungenerous attitude, then your psychological energy is in a closed or "contracted" state wherein nothing is perceived to have value other than money.

So you say it isn't 100% done...can you elaborate? there is still high ambition.

Will we reconcile, or just get back together and mess around: no.

...what??) the lack of direction will be sapping your energy levels.

(I won't meet anyone else for long-term? No.

does that mean I will always be single?? yes.

please explain: you are unwilling to make an effort.

Ordinarily it is thought that people becoming old start getting afraid, fearful because of death. That is not right. The truth is that the people coming closer and closer to death realize they have missed living, that they have not lived totally, they have not loved totally, they have not done anything totally. They have always been so-so, wishy-washy, and they have been always waiting for tomorrow -- that they are going to do something really great -- and that tomorrow never came. Now there is no tomorrow, there is only death.

• OK, Hans, can you say MORBID??? LOL....

*what do you mean by there being high ambition? are you saying its not over because there is a desire to rekindle the relationship? If so, on who's part?

*when I ask if we will reconcile or just mess around again you say "no" I'm lost. Do you mean we will not reconcile nor will we mess around again? or do you mean we will do 1 of the 2? If so, which?

• the lack of direction will sao my energy levels?? please explain

*I won't meet anyone for long term and I will always be single??? I can't accept that.....I may not marry til I'm 75, gosh darnit, I'm getting married one day! LOL

• but you say its because I am unwilling to make the effort? Short of putting myself on billboards, I don't know what else to do to meet a good man.........

• JazzyMe39,

can you say MORBID??? NO.

what do you mean by there being high ambition? Your problem involves over-confidence. You need to be open to receiving help.

are you saying its not over because there is a desire to rekindle the relationship? yes.

If so, on who's part? who represents the initial completion of a plan.

Do you mean we will not reconcile; yes.

nor will we mess around again? no.

or do you mean we will do 1 of the 2? no.

If so, which? 1.

the lack of direction will sao my energy levels?? yes.

please explain: reaping the fruits of what you have sown.

I won't meet anyone for long term and I will always be single??? No.

but you say its because I am unwilling to make the effort? no.

And just now I see a kite flying in the sky. What freedom, what a liberation in its flight! One is a bird in a cage, the other a bird in flight in the open sky. Are not the two birds symbolic of two different states of our mind?

• ok, I got everything you said EXCEPT me not being open to help...very untrue. That's exactly why I'm here. Over-cofidence? Not at all on my part. I'm only confident that I was not meant to end up alone and that there is definitely someone out there for me. If you can give me any guidance to help me along my path, I am surely open to it. As for your analogy with the caged bird verses the free-flying kite, I get that. Of course, I prefer the latter of the 2. so any advice that will help me be more open to drawing that which I seek?

• This post is deleted!

• LOL...Too Funny, doeyedpisces....yes, he is quite attractive (an unfortunately, he knows it).....he took that picture New Year's Eve and sent it with an invitation to come over to bring in the new year..needless to say, it worked! AHHHH, the good ole days! LOL...Teddy is a handful. I've never dated a Pisces before, and after him, probably never will again. It was draining....we are both very sensitive and often read too much into things, which caused a lot of our issues............

but the sex was WHOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!! {OK, did I say that } LOL.....

Strangely, we had a MAJOR blowout when we split, didnt sommunicate for a month, then we met up and talked April 5, and he has been evasive since. I am a bit empathetic, so I sense he is with someone, but I swear I can feel when he is thinking of me. One night, I had that feeling, and just then he texted me with no message...... I do feel he will make contact by July, (although Hanswolfgang disagrees) but by then, I will have removed all traces of emotions for him. Oh well, life is about timing, right?? Hey.come to thing of it, I got contradictory answers from The Captain on this question as well....Last week she said he'd be back by October, and right now we were taking a much needed break to work on ourselves (or something to that effect), then on the piicture reading yesterday she said the relationship was bad frmo the start, so I don't know what to think....I do believe the more people who read you, the more confused you will be! LOL

But thanks for the compliment...I always could pull the Denzel Washington type men....to bad they all behave like Arnold Schwarzenegger! LOL

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• doeyeyedpisces, were you peeking in my window?? LOL I TOTALLY get you on the Pisces/Pisces s e x u a l chemistry......... but it takes much more...he has insecurities, and so do I, so I suppose we both had up certain emotional walls. He was just ADAMENT that we be in a committed relationship like frome the second date....maybe that was the insecurity, or just plain "game"....I'm too old and tired to figure it out at this point. Is yuor hunny by chance a February Pisces? I've heard they are much different from March Pisces like myself.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• OMG, Teddy is 2/22/69......scary........LOL Well, I agree that one fish is a guppi and the other is a piranha! LOL Too bad the piranha is usually on guard once a Pisces has been hurt before, and it takes A LOT to get to the guppi :(..at least that was the story with Teddy. He could be downright mean in an effort to try to push me away....then switch and regret his actions with 100% sincerity. On a roadtrip, he finally broke down and shared some things that happened in past relationships that have lead him to be be insecure (my adjective, not his) LOL... he confided that the "unnecessary roughness" was a defence mechanism, which I knew,but still didn't excuse his behavior. I do agree this tme apart, whether temporary or permanent, is what was needed for growth. OK, ENOUGH ABOUT TEDDY!! I doubt he's sitting around talking about me....he's probably being the naughty Pisces I know him to be! LOL

• Well, Cancers and tough....I had a deep connection with one too............. I still say remove the emphasis on Mike (funny, ythat was my Cancer's name to LOL) and allow him to find his way back to you. Its hard but its the only way to allow things to "happen" rather than making them happen. Best of luck to you. My asthma is horrible right now, so I think its time to say goodnight! 🙂

• This post is deleted!

• JazzyMe39,

give me any guidance to help me along my path: you are missing the gift of love.

any advice that will help me be more open to drawing that which I seek? that should not be taken seriously.

Good fortune if you keep to this course.