I need 3 clients that have initiated in a new relationship for divination

• Hello.

You can access my previous post; three clients for a new spread posted May 14th to view my work. I have a spread and I am only doing a reading via the lay out. It rewuires one with a new relationship. I am testing new formulated lay outs for accuracy. I would like three participants. I am only doing three at this time becuase of the time put into them.

Thank You.

The layout;

Who

When

Where

What (cause)

Why (reason)

How (manifesting-synchrony)

Clarity

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• The objective is to test this spread. Thank you though. I can do a reading about you and mike and ask about how it manifested.....the last card can be of service to the clarity of the relationship. That way you can tell me if the cards that were drawn and my interpretation were acurate.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hi!I was originally on your other post (never finished not sure what happened to thread). I am involved in something semi new 6months. If that qualifies.

• Yes I am not sure what happened either to that post...thank you Carly. Propose your situation. Ok Doeyeyedpisces I will conduct a reading for you as well.

• Doeyeyedpisces;

Who (Mike) Dedicated and adored. Rich imagination. Hidden, tacit emotion and wisdom. Always ready to help.

When Knight wands- could be apring time..Charisma, impetous, attractive, compulsive energy. Initiative movement. Confidence in messages.

Where 7 pentacles-work. working with love care and patience. Nature. One looking after one self.

What (cause) 9 cups- seeking comforts. success in emotional and creatice efforts. Self satisfaction.

Why High Priestess-wisdom being learned. perceptiveness. future is being veiled. Predictions being made. Hidden knowledge.

How Strength- I want. Spiritual and emotional conviction. Steadfast. Firm decision. Firm action. Controlled tendernesss; Completion of a presentation or proposal.

Clarity; 3 coins. "the first assaignment" Competence. Encouragment and praise. Piositive critical evaluation. New investment of energy.

• Hi Rapunzle, I'd love one if I'm not too late. I became involved with this man in mid April. Do you need any other information? I'm born Oct 1 and he's May 12th if that helps. Thank you. 🙂

• Ok Stoneye!

• I have three questionairs. Thank you all. I will conduct the readings within the next 24 hours.

• Stoneye;

I became involved with this man in mid April.

Who-A person of moderate tendancies. One valued, liked and held in high regard. A "father figure". At times can be to humble to achieve goals within reach. Temperance

When-external giving and recieving of life. Compensations, rewards, synthesis. World

Where- King Cups-within arts, science religion. Pshycological matters., Influential, creative, sensitive, and responsible.

What- Empress-Love and ceative forces. Symbol of production. Beauty agriculture and fertility. Abundance. manifestation.

Why; Emperor-Fatherly person and institutionalized power. Leadership, mature, worthy, Virility. emotional control and power over. Authority.

How- 6 cups. "submisssion" offerings of self and recieving. New encounter, new friendship, a positive experience. Affectionate memories.

Clarity; Hang Man-sacrifices are needed to achieve objective. Can be a doubting time. Inversion, submission. Prepared to surrender to the voice of higher self. A time of preperation for a transition or new life event.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Thsnk you Rapunnzle. this was REALLY interesting for me. I'm not sure I completely understand everything but there's some very accurate stuff here if I'm reading correctly. here's my feedback from what i have understood...

Who-A person of moderate tendancies. One valued, liked and held in high regard. A "father figure". At times can be to humble to achieve goals within reach. Temperance

My feedback - This man is 14 years older than I am. When I am with him, he pays complete and utter attention to me. Father figure.....yes. i suppose so. He gives a lot of guidance to me regarding career and life decisions but not in a condescending way. I admire him and value his advice. He is very successful and known in his field. However, he is very humble about his success and does not flaunt or show off. He lives well but modestly considering the level of his achievements. I like this about him very much.

When-external giving and recieving of life. Compensations, rewards, synthesis. World

My feedback- Not totally sure. Maybe, I give him some feelings of youth and fun while he makes me feel stable and supported? Not sure how this relates to "when" though. Perhaps synthesis means this is ongoing or we both needed/sought these qualities and found them in each other?

Where- King Cups-within arts, science religion. Pshycological matters., Influential, creative, sensitive, and responsible.

My feedback- Not sure how this relates to "where". Definitely, he is someone who can "read" people and is very understanding and sensitive.

What- Empress-Love and ceative forces. Symbol of production. Beauty agriculture and fertility. Abundance. manifestation.

My feedback - Well....this man has never had children. I am coming to the age where my baby making years are running out. He has stated that he would be open to having a child. Seems heavy for someone I've only recently started with but .... not sure how else to interpret. Maybe it's just a really nice relationship?

Why; Emperor-Fatherly person and institutionalized power. Leadership, mature, worthy, Virility. emotional control and power over. Authority.

My feedback- Yes, he does like to be the master of his universe. I like this as it gives me a feeling of security when i'm with him. Someone who knows what they are doing and what they want.

How- 6 cups. "submisssion" offerings of self and recieving. New encounter, new friendship, a positive experience. Affectionate memories.

My feedback - Mmm... maybe....I had to be open to dating him. I would not usually consider being with someone where there is such an age gap.

Clarity; Hang Man-sacrifices are needed to achieve objective. Can be a doubting time. Inversion, submission. Prepared to surrender to the voice of higher self. A time of preperation for a transition or new life event.

My feedback - Yes... I am struggling with this one. I am doubting whether the relationship is right because of the age difference. I have been going back and forth and am trying to just go with the flow and see how things feel as we progress. I really like him but have trouble accepting the difference in age and also points in our lives. I always pictured myself with someone who was if not my age...at least within 5 to 8 years. 14 seems kind of like a wide gap and this is concerning me for the long run....but I am enjoying the now.

Thank you very much Rapunzle. This has been an excellent meditation tool for me as well!!!!

• This post is deleted!

• Glad it was able to depict part..the court cards and Arcana are hard to interprete. The synchrony can be guided by those cards within the demeanot they hold...the energy that was manifesting. Again this is objective...the who- gives a clue into the person and an aobvious charcteristic it does not equate to a personality reading. There was some accuracy...I mjust learn how to pull apart the meaning for court cards more here, court cards are difficult.

• Doeyeyedpisces;

Yes knight of wands is spring. Queen of cups. That resembles cancer as well. This was how you and him came together, so it shows the forces and manifestation at work to create the synchrony of you two meeting; hence the where what why.....

Three of coins is "first assaignment" work...work in a team envirionment.....learning competance with a group dynamic....

How ' You wanted it or not? Strength.....wanting but with soft control...hence working together.

Stoneye;

6 cups is submission along with the other meanings.....submissive is non acting..that is how you describe it......I had to be open to dating him. I would not usually consider being with someone where there is such an age gap. One giving of self does not mean both, so I take it he gave more at first then youy accepted...

A cause..is feminine energy, a womans aura.....a desire maybe and you carried the right energy at the right time..thats a higher power card....so it is a cycle and higher power card that carries influence on your life in its demeanor....synchrony events are ties to these cards. That is how th e universe works...

World- can literally mean intergration, admiring one other, assuring, promising, an event from success. Expansion....

King of cups....I take it you may have met him within in his actions on following his forte....this is ideal of king of cups......He gives a lot of guidance to me regarding career and life decisions but not in a condescending way. I admire him and value his advice. He is very successful and known in his field. However, he is very humble about his success and does not flaunt or show off. He lives well but modestly considering the level of his achievements. I like this about him very much.

Hope this clarifies more

• I fyou mind me ask..so I may then delineate the cards to see how it segues to a meaning...how did you meet....when and where....