Help with a reading

• I did two readings on the same subject, don't know if that is alright. It's a relationship reading. Explanations are there, but I don't really get them entirely. This whole thing is really starting to be painful for me so I see everything very subjective and pessimistic and need someone experienced to help.

Thanks.

I don't know if explanation is needed, if so read up. 🙂 We fell for each other, but I'm in a relationship already. Still, some things happened between us, after which he expressed his feelings for me, but after a while, though I have feelings for him too, I decided we should leave it at that, because I don't want to hurt him changing my mind about whether I should or shouldn't give up on my relationship.

I'm still messed up about it though, and he knows it, only he's very cold lately, I don't know if it's an act or if it is real.

1st reading

The card at the top left represents how you see yourself. Wheel of Fortune

The card at the top right represents how you see your partner. Eight of Swords (Interference)

The card in the center left represents how you feel about your partner. Ace of Wands

The card in the center right represents what stands between you and your partner. Knight of Cups

The card in the lower left represents how your partner sees you. Five of Cups (Disappointment)

The card in the lower right represents what your partner feels about you. The Star

The card in the center represents the present status or challenge of the relationship. Page of Swords

2nd reading:

The card at the top left represents how you see yourself. Seven of Cups (Temptation)

The card at the top right represents how you see your partner. The Lovers

The card in the center left represents how you feel about your partner. Four of Wands (Completion)

The card in the center right represents what stands between you and your partner. The Star

The card in the lower left represents how your partner sees you. Eight of Cups (Indolence)

The card in the lower right represents what your partner feels about you. The Sun

The card in the center represents the present status or challenge of the relationship. Queen of Swords

...based on the first reading, I don't know if the knight of cups is my boyfriend or another girl, perhaps.

• What was your question for the readings? Was it the same question for both the readings?

Was the reading about you and your present bf or you and this new guy?

• I asked the same question, it was simply the situation between me and this 'new guy'.

• The Knight of Cups came up for the question "what stands between you two right now". And i think that means that one of you have to offer "the cup of love" to the other again for the relationship to go forward. Otherwise it will be how it is right now, going nowhere.

Overall, I feel that this guy feel really good and positive about you and the relationship, But unless you don't make a decision to leave four present boyfriend there is nothing he or anyone else can do to take this relationship further.

I think you got to take a decision one way or the other for yourself and the other two guys involved. No use dilly-dallying.